Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (632 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just for enlightenment and encouragement let's list the countries and States in Nigeria we have visited. Thanks

Countries
Ghana and Cameroon.

States
Kaduna, Sokoto, Plateue, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, IMO, Enugu, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Lagos, Kogi, Edo, Abuja, Nasarawa, Abia, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekitt, Anambra states if I remember more I will modified.

1 Like

Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Ekiseme(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lagos

This op, you dey Waka sha undecided
Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ekiseme:
Lagos

This op, you dey Waka sha undecided

Hhahahahah na my work oh!
Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Ekiseme(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
StainlessH:

Hhahahahah na my work oh!
no yawa, stay safe.
Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
no yawa, stay safe.

Only God. Thanks
Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2018
@OP, you included all the states you passed through to get to your final destination and that's not fair enough...

As for the countries, you didn't list any because Ghana and Cameron no follow at all, i was expecting to see UK, US, Germany, Canada grin grin
Re: Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. by patani(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Town- Abuja, Ibadan Lagos, Ado Ekiti,ilesa and other south west states

Country - South Africa, USA, UAE,Spain, Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Loaded Container Falls On RSS Bike; Officer Narrowly Escaped / Inside Anambra Town Where Human Beings And Huge Pythons Live In Harmony / How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.