Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (41646 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Former president of the Pentecoastal Fellowship of Nigeria and founder of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission TREM church, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, recently admitted he had been wrongfully teaching his members on the very controversial topic, Tithing.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Bishop Mike Okonkwo admitted he had in the time past preached frightening messages to his congregation just to get them to pay their tithes. He admitted that pastors conjur all kinds of things just to get their members to give tithe.

''If you don't tithe, things will be tight for you'' he listed this and some others as the erroneous words clergymen say to get their members frightened to give their tithe.

He went on to add that Christians are to give to God willingly and not be cajoled or forced to give. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_vebLafvo

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm more revelation coming. God help us in this end time prophesies. If ministers can simply take their hands off the tithe, seeds and fruits God can release an immense overflow in the kingdom.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2018
It doesn't matter how this lies has been trending,D truth will surely prevail and its prevailing. daddy freeze over to you

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2018
more replies

1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42am On Mar 08, 2018
more

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by debolayinka(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2018
People are still bothered over this tithe of a thing?

Keep it to yourself if you no wan pay and stop all these noise!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Tithe is optional just like the blessing it provokes.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:12am On Mar 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Former president of the Pentecoastal Fellowship of Nigeria and founder of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission TREM church, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, recently admitted he had been wrongfully teaching his members on the very controversial topic, Tithing.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Bishop Mike Okonkwo admitted he had in the time past preached frightening messages to his congregation just to get them to pay their tithes. He admitted that pastors conjur all kinds of things just to get their members to give tithe.

''If you don't tithe, things will be tight for you'' he listed this and some others as the erroneous words clergymen say to get their members frightened to give their tithe.

He went on to add that Christians are to give to God willingly and not be cajoled or forced to give. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_vebLafvo

You are misleading people with your post topic and content and it violates nairaland rules and laws, don't post misleading contents.
The video message is about "first fruits" and NOT TITHES .
Unfortunately,many dumb ppl too won't bother to watch the video before commenting.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52am On Mar 08, 2018
onatisi:

You are misleading people with your post topic and content and it violates nairaland rules and laws, don't post misleading contents.
Unfortunately,many dumb ppl too won't bother to watch the video before commenting.
i have correct it OK.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Omeokachie: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i have correct it OK.

"In a video making the rounds on social media, Bishop Mike Okonkwo admitted he had in the time past preached frightening messages to his congregation just to get them to pay their tithes."

Having watched the video, there is no where this man "admitted" to all the allegations you alluded.
He rather cited examples of pastors that did such.

This your write-up is clearly misleading and misrepresentation of facts.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Omeokachie:

"In a video making the rounds on social media, Bishop Mike Okonkwo admitted he had in the time past preached frightening messages to his congregation just to get them to pay their tithes."

Having watched the video, there is no where this man "admitted" to all the allegations you alluded.
He rather cited examples of pastors that did such.

This your write-up is clearly misleading and misrepresentation of facts.
it's all over the social media please. stop telling me what is not. check other online newspaper OK. watch series of his videos and come back OK.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's all over the social media please. stop telling me what is not. check other online newspaper OK. watch series of his videos and come back OK.

You posted wrong information here. The video you posted is misleading as it does not support your allegatio.

If you claim that there are other materials that back your position, maybe that is what you should have used and not this misleading video.

I think you should update this with correct material and evidence, or amend your write-up by removing the biased commentary and falsehood.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Omeokachie:

You posted wrong information here. The video you posted is misleading as it does not support your allegatio.

If you claim that there are other materials that back your position, maybe that is what you should have used and not this misleading video.

I think you should update this with correct material and evidence, or amend your write-up by removing the biased commentary and falsehood.
you can see people's comments I posted above. so please stop telling me what's not. bishop Mike okonkwo has been Blasting first fruits doctrine and tithe collectors. you have to go to google and search for his videos on that. not only that try and go to the church website and download some of his messages on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by HigherEd: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2018
onatisi:

Thank you so much. When I read this headline yesterday I was so bothered that I didn't just want to open it. Only to find out the topic had changed this morning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by paxonel(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Thanks to Daddy freeze for making you accept the truth finally. God bless you for this turn around sir

i wish oyedepo and adeboye will aggree to this fact too. god bless you sir

''If you don't tithe, things will be tight for you
''
is their fallacious conclusion which do not apply to reality

He went on to add that Christians are to give to God willingly and not be cajoled or forced to give
rhema

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2018
paxonel:

Thanks to Daddy freeze for making you accept the truth finally. God bless you for this turn around sir
rhema
i pray too. thanks for your reply. bishop Mike okonkwo has been preaching on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
paxonel:

rhema
you really analyzed it well bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Edopesin: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
How much did freeze pay him ��
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
It is well.......
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by MorataFC: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Seun, all your supermods are trying to put your business down, they are trying to make mockery of what you have worked for for many years, and if this trends continues like this to push misleading topic or unverified messages to the front page then nairaland is heading for doom.

My two cents.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Mandrake007(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Adeboye and Oyedepo be like "look at this fool,he doesn't know what he's missing"..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by Einl(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
You can give 99% of your income to a pastor and live in the roof of your church...if you have a bad heart, you cannot go to heaven. Simple.

Anybody else preaching different, is spreading demonic doctrines.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by TooNoisy(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
It shows how much one person can achieve if he commits to doing it. Daddy Freeze decides to speak his mind on the topic of tithes and now, some Pastors are beginning to speak up. First it was Sam Adeyemi and now Rev. Mike Okonkwo.

It shows how much one person can achieve even in Nigeria. We should all think about one societal issue we can solve for this country by simply speaking out.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Yes na.
If you like pay tithes from now till thy kingdom come, go sit down at home, watch BBN all day and wait for blessings to locate you.
You'll be so poooooooor ehn that you cannot be able to pay attention. grin
Stop believing these people that will tell u that at the end of the month, you'll have millions in your account,
a car and a new house. Look at your salary and account balance and tell yourself the truth. Please grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by adecz: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
undecided

Most Church leaders misappropriate the tithes,

So, I prefer to give Offering to the Church

& give my tithe to widows & needy of the society.

Deuteronomy 14: 28-29.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by coalcoal1(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
huh
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by OSUigbo: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
lol

BLOODY SCAMMER
NDI ARA

NOW WEY HIN DON BLOW, E DEY FIND RESTITUTION...

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Ndi ori
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by millomaniac: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
weldone sir for having the courage to lend a hand to this omnious task of freeing the sheeples of the federal republic and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) by thunderbabs: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Simple.

Thank you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.