Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (1430 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by deomelllo: 3:48am On Mar 08, 2018
The Governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano, has said that Lagos State is what it is because of the impact of ‘Anambrarians’ on the state.

“The greatest thing we want to do is to emulate what the Israelis have done. We have very rich Anambra people all over the world – Anambra made Lagos what it is, whether they want to accept it or not – the taxes that are paid are mostly by Anambra people.

“The development that is going on there, the houses that are owned there – it is the same all over the place but none in the south east. Why? First no security then, now we’ve gotten security.

“So I am emphasizing that this is time to come home and invest. By the way, we have reduced our challenges on investment to almost zero. Anambra now is the easiest place to come for investment because you sit in a one-stop investment outfit called ANCIPA, headed by many bankers – You get things sorted out in an hour or two – you get your C of O in two weeks if your case is good. If your case is not good, they help you build it or they cancel it as the case may be.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/20/anambra-state-made-lagos-obiano/

grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Memories12411: 3:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Next!
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by deomelllo: 4:02am On Mar 08, 2018

This is how the village borehole clowns developed Lagos...

Wonders shall never end..

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by devindevin2000: 4:05am On Mar 08, 2018
T
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by deomelllo: 4:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Now, it is a known fact that Igbos don't pay taxes of their pure water,, gala and 4/4 kiosks so, how exactly did they make Lagos what it is?

I know they are comedians, but the take their lousy jokes too far sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Guestlander: 4:53am On Mar 08, 2018
IPod developer governor. Ibo leaders and demagoguery are like bread and butter.
You are the governor of Anambra, not Lagos.

Ahmadu Bello was right.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by globemoney: 5:31am On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:
Now, it is a known fact that Igbos don't pay taxes of their pure water,, gala and 4/4 kiosks so, how exactly did they make Lagos what it is?

I know they are comedians, but the take their lousy jokes too far sometimes.
Which city can Yorubas point to and say they developed it? While the SE is progressing economically just like Lagos, the entire south west is leading in all indices of poverty alongside north. By the way if the ondo man called Ambode thinks he can yorubalize Lagos, then he’s a clown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by cooldipo(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2018
That statement is an hasty generalization!

How many Anambra people are in Lagos?
How many paid tax?
How much tax do they pay?
What percent of Lagos tax income is that......

They gave you a conducive environment, the market, the customer and security to buy and sell, prosper.....what your landlocked village cannot or did not provide and here you are chest beating that you are the great developer who left his own home underdeveloped

I didn't expect this from a leader of his people

deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Another mumu another tribalistic monkey on lose

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Aha

Na wao

And

Common sense is not common
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2018
So what's the essence of this thread

Mod this just a deliberate attempt by the op to run and commit suicide

Hold am..

E go soon enter market

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Guess this is aftermath of head slamming

The thing dey reset brain
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2018
So mods still allow this njangiri thread

Me self tire..
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Op make I help your life get a life

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Madness is the sickness of the brain ..

Some brains are dead and smelling rotten

And this op...

Who knows..

This the 5 time ..

Same thread... same op..

Could we say he has. A rotten brain?

Is a question?
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2018
another junkie on move..

Seun... na so we wan take kee nairaland
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Mund this Thread need front page

Oya let's do it..
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by babdap: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Fallacy of Hasty Generalization too few example.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Good morning to nairalanders...

Lovely morning to good people

The bad belle make dem jump Atlantic

Who sai
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
You ban this thread again

Mynd

Pull am
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by chuksjuve(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Mr Governor, even though there is an element of truth in your statement, it wasn't necessary at all..

You should be thinking of how to retain your best hand in your state and make it better than other states..

If only you know what this statement you just uttered will cause on Nairaland , you wouldn't have made it ..

Anyways lemme take a back seat and watch the tribal warlord take center stage ..

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Adiola(f): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2018
old news op get a life even at 46 years you still act like a kid aside Lagos which is a no mans land which South West state can match shoulder to should with biafran city

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin

Ol boy this your Lagos..

You get property at all for Dias

Even if na generational transfers property

Because human wey get properties dey wail...

You dey dance...

Something is wrong somewhere

Either you dey type from under bridge or say you dey bush for ijesha the type Lagos

Wey be say na for Radio you dey hear

Nugget forming Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Adiola(f): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2018
oh! seun you have censored waste... as west ehkwa
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Ol boy op domello

Where you dey e em stay for Lagos

This Lagos don suffer

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Even iwo road alaye branch dey sout Igbos and lagos with a damaged brain and jumbo sized Cannabis

All na lagosians.

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2018
I don vex

Me dey leave Lagos naw naw
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2018
I don leave Lagos for domello and alaworri

Make dem carry am for head

Haba

Na wao

Oya make una chop am

In fact I wan dash op my apartment

Me know say na lazy man e wan make I go so he go see free house and shop

Lazy men things

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin

some Imo people also grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Herdsmen: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2018
globemoney:

Which city can Yorubas point to and say they developed it? While the SE is progressing economically just like Lagos, the entire south west is leading in all indices of poverty alongside north. By the way if the ondo man called Ambode thinks he can yorubalize Lagos, then he’s a clown

They don't develop

The ruin the develop cities.

Na dia way

Owomida is a way of live

Ask lagosian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

[s]This is how the village borehole clowns developed Lagos...

Wonders shall never end..
[/s]
oh boy see painment abeg grin grin

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan / Obi Advises El Rufai To Shun Hate Speeches / Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.