Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) (44554 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by wakabobo: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija Housemate ceec has come to terms with the fact that she has an attitude which she is actively putting so much effort to improve. She was earlier seen at the Kitchen with bambam discussing her plans and effort as regards being a better person. Wakabobo.com  paparazi was timely to have pictured her covering her nipples which suddenly stood erect and threatened to spill out of her top. See photos below

http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-ceec-attempts-covering-nipples-stood-erect-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by phemmizjay(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Na their concern b dat o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Iyawofarmer: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
This girl is bribing people with her on n*p*les grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Jenefa1: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, Ceec we need you to win that prize cool cool cool cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Hppro: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2018
This girl get anger problem walai..... cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Davidospy: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Most pretty ladies have ANGER issues, who else agree?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Sidechicknation: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Na so we be ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Sidechicknation: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
But her own too much... E be like village people dey on top the matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Smallcharger: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, my daughter my daughter.... Fear not grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Doilooklikeicare(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Like my moniker, I don't just care , make her nipples stand tall past her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by pabloex: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Messi is better than penaldo who score tap ins

Only hazard is slightly close to messi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
And her future husband dey watch her now ooh

Well To him ... It's not too late for you to change your mind about Her because Cee C will frustrate your life with Hot temper and will always wanna control you .

Please do not forget to get your PVC , Enough of all this economy hardship .

#BacktoDaura

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by ghst(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
I can't wait for Liverpool to beat man u

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
pin mouth charger nipple

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by concacid: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
What do we do with the tip now
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Davidospy:
Most pretty ladies have ANGER issues, who else agree?
Big lie and Cee-c is not even pretty.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
I envy you fans..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
some perverted niggas from a distance right now;.......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
pls, what does erecting/erected nipples signify?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by hammer6U: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
I THINK CEEC SHOULD WIN BBNAIJA.

SHE IS THE REALIEST PERSON IN THAT HOUSE.

NATURAL! SHE SHOWED MORE CHARACTER OVER AND ABOVE CHEAP SEX.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by priest54: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
who her
nipples eep?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by ShukuShaker: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2018
undecided
You mean she didn't know it will show before wearing it?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Apostlelong(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2018
ghst:

keep on dreaming bro. only city has the capability of beating MOU at home

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Tsax5th: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2018
ghst:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Jethrolite:
Big lie and Cee-c is not even pretty.
Bros, I see say you no be booty person. Booty lovers go follow you quarrel o.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2018
arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
What kind of rubbish is this?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Cee Cee is just principled
I like her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.