Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) (44533 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Apostlelong(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
pweshdodo:

4-0
Salah, firmino, salah, solanke
Amen grin grin

Abegii make I hear word. U guys aren't capable of anything against Manchester united. I promise to quote you immediately after the match
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Apostlelong:

Abegii make I hear word. U guys aren't capable of anything against Manchester united. I promise to quote you immediately after the match
Shey u no watch the match the last time we met ni??
Possession -liv 70-man u 30
Shots-liv 14-man u 3
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Apostlelong(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
pweshdodo:

Shey u no watch the match the last time we met ni??
Possession -liv 70-man u 30
Shots-liv 14-man u 3

And what was the scores because that's what matters most
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Apostlelong:

And what was the scores because that's what matters most
0-0 but it won't happen on Saturday wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by vroy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
ghst:
I can't wait for Liverpool to beat man u
Actually u won't wait when Liverpool is being demolished
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2019
Tremendously thought out! Found myself staring at it for minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.