Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Let Do This Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Do This Together (2278 Views)

Valentine is gone, but love remains.. Let's do more!! / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Let's Do Pun: Share Your Pun With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Good day beautiful people..pls kindly vote for my niece .
kindly follow this procedure and God bless you..counting on winkyou guys.
1. click on the link https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item/view/?id=381283
2. Proceed by Clicking on the gallery icon
3. Search for OLAWALE MICHAELLA
4. Beneath her name is the vote Icon
5. Then click on Vote

Kindly help to rebroadcast to friends and families

Thanks for your time ��

Re: Let Do This Together by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Has she started smoking already? @the first picture.

Looks like you've been banned. grin
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Has she started smoking already? @the first picture.

Looks like you've been banned. grin
the ban no funny at all oo grin

Pls vote..God bless u
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Cc

Papikush...bring your big head here undecided
Re: Let Do This Together by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Done
Re: Let Do This Together by naija1stpikin: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
it will be easier for camel to pass through the eye of needle than me voting in an irrelevant competition

1 Like

Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Done
thanks so much
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
naija1stpikin:
it will be easier for camel to pass through the eye of needle than me voting in an irrelevant competition
it is well
Re: Let Do This Together by mhisbliss(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
lol looks like she was smoking @ first pic, she's such a cute and adorable baby though, voted grin

1 Like

Re: Let Do This Together by marvin906(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
adorable..
i love girl kids cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Do This Together by Fargbaba: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
She is adorable.. Voted
Re: Let Do This Together by Fargbaba: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Amy10 is viewing grin
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fargbaba:
She is adorable.. Voted
thank you.

Voting time is 9am-5pm..counting on you guys
Re: Let Do This Together by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
You know we can cheat on this and make the person win. I don't know if it will work they are probably using cookies to know if you voted , can you vote twice if not check your cookies with chrome delete it and see if you can vote, if you can then one can write an automated code that send Curl Request to that link I did it before for one music award , it worked but the stupid girl I gave to use it to win was that fvcking lazy that she allowed someone else beat them, can you imagine that ?

1 Like

Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
pcguru1:
You know we can cheat on this and make the person win. I don't know if it will work they are probably using cookies to know if you voted , can you vote twice if not check your cookies with chrome delete it and see if you can vote, if you can then one can write an automated code that send Curl Request to that link I did it before for one music award , it worked but the stupid girl I gave to use it to win was that fvcking lazy that she allowed someone else beat them, can you imagine that ?
hmm..oga guru..just vote grin
Thank you
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol looks like she was smoking @ first pic, she's such a cute and adorable baby though, voted grin
thanks luv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:
adorable..
i love girl kids cheesy cheesy
voted?
Pls do.
Thanked you
Re: Let Do This Together by angelacj: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
nikkypearl:
Cc

Papikush...bring your big head here undecided

Are u sure
Re: Let Do This Together by nikkypearl(f): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
angelacj:

Are u sure
sure of grin

Kindly vote ..thank you
Re: Let Do This Together by BazzyChum(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
pcguru1:
Ha ha ha fake likes, if thier IT boy is smart it will be detected an the contestant will be disqualify.
Re: Let Do This Together by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
BazzyChum:
Ha ha ha fake likes, if thier IT boy is smart it will be detected an the contestant will be disqualify.

Most use a polling system, and detection usually relies on cookies, IP then most do a fingerprint which contains a combination of different info that might be unique to you, but for most basic polls, they always use cookies, the one i know you can't easily maneuver is using Social network since it returns Facebook user id and all.

1 Like

Re: Let Do This Together by isacolukay(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
pcguru1:

Seems we might need to talk. You are so on point!
Re: Let Do This Together by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
isacolukay:

Seems we might need to talk. You are so on point!

Regarding the online poll ? sure thing

(1) (Reply)

Men, Choose Between These Two. / Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, / Intelligence: How I Caught A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.