Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54052 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by gozzlin: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

Hoe.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by masks(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

Did you even read the post! Madam! your reply is so lame and out of place. open your eyes and your mind and read the f**kn post again
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by gozzlin: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2018
thrillOG:

I saw this, I pass... undecided

Oh well I believe you took out time to emphasize your objections..yea I'm cool with that..
I stated, that I caught her with another guy...hmm maybe I didn't go deeper into details, they were having sex when I came around, and she quickly dashed to the lavatory.. She apologize and I took it..
I don't know what trust you wanted me to have on such a person.. Perhaps i understand why you're being so defensive.. Maybe you're just her type anyways.. I pity the nigga digging you.

If you really caught them having sex that night, then you should have ended the relationship on the spot. You caught her bonking a supposed family friend, and you had to forgive her and continue with the relationship?

Perhaps you're a nerdy weakling like someone here stated.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2018
JimaeChinko:

It's crazy how dumb girls always want to control weak guys into circus clowns under the guise of "Oh!he Is boring"...

So what the f**k if he is boring?. OP serves you right too as you broke the heart of another girl who was already cool with your "Boring" state for this new one who played you. You got served right and I see a lot of weak guys turn themselves into monkey clowns just to seem interesting to girls. I never do that. I matured into understanding that for every girl with whatever default attitude you come with whether Boring or Exciting. You have a girl that fits in for you. Never be a Monkey clown for any girl. Be the man and you will see how these girls will crawl up to you even with that Boring introverted mode.

My only annoyance was OP, you checked her phone which she didn't want you to check before because she knew she was guilty and you acted like a pussy man by giving her that satisfaction when you stormed out in annoyance. You should have played it cool and acted like you saw nothing while scheming out how to play her back exactly same way she played you like a Jonzing mumu boy...
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Deprofessional(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
there was this gentleman that taught me when i was in jss2. He died of hypertension cos of his wife's infidelity. Not only was she sleeping around she also gave the man hell. The man collapsed and died when he was washing his car.this happened 4 yrs ago. If love go turn me to a corpse biko i no get hand for dat type of love.dat na endtime love.

If the above is true, you shouldn't be on this thread. We expect to see men here not boys.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by seniwellsFX: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less. in ur midget mind u believe u have said something sensible. How dare u talk about trust when u know deep down in ur mind that u are cheating on ur suppose boyfriend. I wonder how girls like u reason,probably wit ur pvssy I guess. So as u fine so Na this kind negative character u get. I'm disappointed.

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

If the above is true, you shouldn't be on this thread. We expect to see men here not boys.
u talking out of point
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
u talking out of point

Deprofessional:

And what's your definition of a Man if I may ask politely?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by dinkyicon: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Please where did u get this ur dirty ideology from?? Sorry I'm cursing already but I'm just upset by this statement... There are still ladies with standards out der, mayb u have been meeting the wrong ones. The truth is there are still faithful ladies out der but rare Cs of the society we now live in, so the faithful ones are money's girl now? Hian please change your mindset. Being faithful and true is a choice and it has nothing to do with being a mommy or daddy's girl. Throughout my years of dating, I have never for once cheated and I don't intend to Cs My Man gives me a lot of reasons not to and even if he decides to stop giving me reasons to be faithful, I'd still be Cs this is who I am and nothing/no one can change my lifestyle

I'm loving u already

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

And what's your definition of a Man if I may ask politely?
u dey mind the guycheesy. I said when i was in secondary school..the guy come take am mean say i still dey secondary school. Some ppl can't just comprehend simple Englishcheesy.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
u dey mind the guycheesy. I said when i was in secondary school..the guy come take am mean say i still dey secondary school. Some ppl can't just comprehend simple Englishcheesy.

No mind all these know it all people for nairaland angry That's why most times I no dey take am easy with them. Nonsense angry
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

No mind all these know it all people for nairaland angry That's why most times I no dey take am easy with them. Nonsense angry
they are what u might refer to as i too know aka ITKcheesy.... Just like the other ones wey go dey correct ur spellings but in the process they will be making serious spelling errors themselves. ITK ppl everywherecheesy.

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Temysteve(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

what other trust did he need?? After 1yr+ relationship. The lady is already a suspect and the guy is smelling something fishy already, so i dnt think there is any other mean of getting info than what he did, as for me i dnt blame him.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Temysteve(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
Move on , she doesn't love you at all and still doesn't respect your love ,time and attention.
Bro !!move on - She's not into you .
the love here is unoverstatement. There is diff btw been in love with 2 persons and using one as a supporting striker.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Truckpusher(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
hardly you will find a gal that is so loyal these days few that her still loyal are the virgin ones that are scared to get laid cause they dont wanna be pregnant "mummy's gal" so my 1 cent, dont love too much in a relationship so that you wouldnt get too hurt when shit happens.
I totally disagree with you on this.

There are hundreds of girls that responsible and faithful to one guy. You can only get what you give in a relationship.

Most times guys go into a relationship with a girl they are well aware of her kind of person - The tell tales signs are always their but due to infatuation and that tag of 'she's mine' they'll still go ahead and be running after these girls. Left with me alone some ladies will beg for a relationship. Once I have a chat with you I know exactly your type and that's it - No deal and you've been friend zoned and strictly just for the sex and woe betides you if you think I'm your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2018
kurt09:
Don't mind them. I fear any girl that won't allow you to touch her phone.
Then you must first make your phone available to her and you know they are always curious to have your phone all themselves and peruse everything. grin

If you want your girlfriend to be faithful - You must be faithful 100% first. Trust me it works.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2018
peterveo:
Ask her ooo. Most of these girls are cheats even married women. If she doesn't have the fear of God forget it.
The ones with the fear of God do worse.

I prefer to run with a woman that is principled and some sense of dignity than the one with the fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Truckpusher(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
kaboninc:

Is this the real truckpusher?? shocked shocked
cheesy grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Temysteve(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
what he's trying to tell you is that there is NO synonyms between your post and this thread.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Temysteve(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:
why is your life like this self.. you and edo state road i dont know which is better
shockedshocked knockout!!!!!!!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Temysteve(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It isn't just cool...I dislike people with such attitude

Maybe there's nothing really exciting about the guy in question
He might just be a boring guy with nothing to offer for all i care
he boring But you keep extorting him and using hin as a playboy. By the time the law of karma arrive, even the innocent ladies with involved. There is no diff btw u and the girl thee op is talking about ..
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2018
murphyibiam15:

how can I clone someone's whatsapp please??
Download whatscan on your phone.
Get the person's phone, goto their whatsapp, click on those 3 dots on the top right corner of d app. Click on the whatsapp web button and use their phone to scan the Barcode of d whatscan u downloaded on urs. Easy pizzy.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Temysteve:
what he's trying to tell you is that there is NO synonyms between your post and this thread.
and what i was trying to make from that post is that you don't gain anything from being foolishly nice to a woman. Op was nice and trusting to the girl and she took him for granted. That's what this thread is all about.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2018
Realali:

Hmmm we know them you one of them change your way now
Glad this is coming from a girl.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
there was this gentleman that taught me when i was in jss2. He died of hypertension cos of his wife's infidelity. Not only was she sleeping around she also gave the man hell. The man collapsed and died when he was washing his car.this happened 4 yrs ago. If love go turn me to a corpse biko i no get hand for dat type of love.dat na endtime love.

grin grin I can relate dear Cs I lost my bro due to a not-so-good wife he fell in love with but still, It doesn't change the fact that Love is beautiful with the right ones
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by izaray(f): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Magnifik18:

& how is their "coming" going to cause a sudden increase to her bank account balance?

They can come and go if they like, its her opinion and she's entittled to it.

I said that because, guys like running away from the truth, mostly on this platform

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

You feel he's a boy because the man died 4 years ago? Na wa o.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

. My friend shut up,seems you are the boy here. Can't you read what he said. He used *WAS* meaning it happened a long time ago. Your moniker is Deprofessional but seems you re unprofessional?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

grin grin I can relate dear Cs I lost my bro due to a not-so-good wife he fell in love with but still, It doesn't change the fact that Love is beautiful with the right ones
of course yescheesy.. Love with the right partner is pure Blisscheesy. Like Brian Adams would say, 'being in love is like being in heaven'... With the right person of coursecheesy.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Ahmiee(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2018
CorGier:

Yeah, I think I can relate to that. Sometimes love comes with this possessiveness that tends to make us feel like we own the person, but that's just plain neediness and obsession. We need to learn to respect the privacy and personal spaces of the people we love. Even in love there should be boundaries. We don't wake up one day then choose to change a person and their social circle just cos they say they love us. I guess it takes a level of emotional maturity to love but be outcome independent.

PS: They say a woman's heart is like the ocean, so for us guys to think a girl's deepest secrets lies somewhere on some phone is just being naïve.
thank you for understanding cuss if i should stay with my man anything he tells me is what i believe. i will respect your phone i can check your pics buh ur msgs no i wont simply cuss i dnt wanto see something that will change my perception about the relationship. if hes cheating sure there can always be signs. im that sensitive , or i can demand for his phone when i suspect anything is going on. is that simple
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.

We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she'll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.

She setup up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she's usually lonely and in thoughts, I'll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.

Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..'Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours'.

I complained many times but the excuses are 'I have sleep disorder'. And she's met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..

One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don't think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ' He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they've been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I'll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that's the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said 'why can't I check the internet with my girl's phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest shock of my Life...

My girl wanted more of 'Mr Family Friend' d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they've been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he's disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she's tired of computer's boy disturbances and he reply, 'give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy

Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo's from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday...
I have never checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..

you are so lucky u checked man.. i did the same and now im happier than ever single
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by justFEARLESS(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What do you know..... You think you know beta abi...
You better sit down in one corner and keep shut.

He dated the girl for a year and didn't do that though her actions were questionable.

I can relate with his story because I have experienced something like dz before....but mine took 2 years b4 I decided to confirm my suspicion. It was as if she was a human part dealer with the numbers of pricks she has on her phone(Camera pics). It hurts to love and be faithful and discover that what you v been getting in return was a lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.