Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (53953 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Reeberry:
You lame and weak ass. If you think all these kidiot replies would give me problem, you must be fuçkingly stupid than your generation. I pity your life. grin
oh you letter made it then good , then continue with the jokes i am listening ..... besides I never asked you if the replies is giving you problems in fact if it is not giving you problems you'll not be saying it. So shutup and entertain me . Dull brain .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Reeberry:
You lame and weak ass. If you think all these kidiot replies would give me problem, you must be fuçkingly stupid than your generation. I pity your life. grin
Hahahahaha I know the thing pain you so much that you start asking me questions , sorry for the pains. now I know why I gave you 3 mentions you only replied to one, listen no try it again ....the task is you must respond to each an every of my mentions or else you're a coward.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by stanvesco(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

I just feel like getting angry at this ur response...but I am neither the op. nor ur friend....
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Musjada: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

So make the guy the form privacy while the babe the nack others? U sound like u do that

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by kurt09(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
Then you must first make your phone available to her and you know they are always curious to have your phone all themselves and peruse everything. grin

If you want your girlfriend to be faithful - You must be faithful 100% first. Trust me it works.
I have nothing to hide. It's always available.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
brightalo17:
oh you letter made it then good , then continue with the jokes i am listening ..... besides I never asked you if the replies is giving you problems in fact if it is not giving you problems you'll not be saying it. So shutup and entertain me . Dull brain .
brightalo17:
Hahahahaha I know the thing pain you so much that you start asking me questions , sorry for the pains. now I know why I gave you 3 mentions you only replied to one, listen no try it again ....the task is you must respond to each an every of my mentions or else you're a coward.
You had to quote same post twice to type same būllshit from your ass. That shows how confused and coward you are. grin

A bītch whose life is dry looking for someone to wet with with joke. Idiot. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by kenex4ever(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

akuna!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by gonkin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.

We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she'll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.

She setup up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she's usually lonely and in thoughts, I'll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.

Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..'Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours'.

I complained many times but the excuses are 'I have sleep disorder'. And she's met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..

One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don't think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ' He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they've been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I'll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that's the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said 'why can't I check the internet with my girl's phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest shock of my Life...

My girl wanted more of 'Mr Family Friend' d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they've been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he's disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she's tired of computer's boy disturbances and he reply, 'give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy

Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo's from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday...
I have never checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..

My brother i hate checking a girl's phone but when u get that aura of cheating its too large to ignore i checked and i actually saw her sending that bank guy a nude photo of herself. A married man for that matter. Asking him stuff like how many times have u fcked me. He said 4 times and she asked if he would like to make it 5. My head bombed and exploded with thoughts. I couldn't cry. I was just laughing but i couldn't sleep that night. Along the line i told her my mind and broke up with her. Some girls just like money sha. Cuz i know its not sex that she lacked. It was riding in cars feeling big with the NOTICE ME Association. So when u suspect look the phone oooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Reeberry:

You had to quote same post twice to type same būllshit from your ass. That shows how confused and coward you are. grin

A bītch whose life is dry looking for someone to wet with with joke. Idiot. grin
Thank God you're now my playing bitchhhhh. so shutup and stop complaining .... just keep the joke coming . swine .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
brightalo17:
Thank God you're now my playing bitchhhhh. so shutup and stop complaining .... just keep the joke coming . swine .
The ugly mōronic Bītch is copying my line. I bet you are an orangutan with a cheap phone. shocked
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
thrillOG:

I held on to that theory until I caught her having sex with someone else...then I start to believe that that saying applies to Fools only...

I'm never the type to check anyone phone. But let me tell you one thing, the biggest fools to deceive are the trusting one, if you had never checked you would have never known, normally you wouldn't check until you have a reason to, also if she had STD and you were trusting you'd be a victim. The other lady tackling you is just doing that because she's led to believe men are scum and always the culprit so it has to be about you, she didn't find fault with the cheating just the fact you checked. Do you honestly believe she would tackle her fellow girl, if the case was reversed and the girl checked the guy's phone. I don't like checking peoples phone but unless you do you will never find what you are looking for. No guy and woman these days are that loyal.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Reeberry:
The ugly mōronic Bītch is copying my line. I bet you are an orangutan with a cheap phone. shocked
cheap phone I concur, But you must quote me with your gold plated phone on the same post and on the same forum, that is a promise.

Copying your line you said I never knew you've invented a new Language, but if you're referring to English, then you're a making noise since English is a borrowed language deal with the copying or call police. Listen Bingo Entertain me more because I paid for it.pigggg.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Reeberry:
Copy your line and you're here crying your eyes out . wait, slowpoke , who are you complaining to You're using expensive phone I am using cheap phone yet you're still responding and entertaining me, You see reason why I said you don't have brain at all. Stop complaining just respond to the comment since that is what matters .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by joshrare(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"

Bros calm down...
you can't Bleep life out of any babe...
you can only widen her hole to the best of your ability, you dont know the size of her next client...

@op, do whatever pleases you!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by tabtabtab: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2018
joshrare:

Bros calm down...
you can't Bleep life out of any babe...
you can only widen her hole to the best of your ability, you dont know the size of her next client...

@op, do whatever pleases you!
There is something they called Metaphorical expression... And there is differences between logical and literal meaning/reasoning to a statement....apply the former and not the latter.,then you will have a clearer picture of it all.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by jamski2012: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

SMH What is weak about him here? He suspected her since he caught a guy with her, and u saying he should not check her messages. It because you a lady that is why you re talking like this

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I feel like beating u up!!! like are u 4 real girl u are a beasttttt!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
thrillOG:

Lolzz..she's a good lady...I actually didn't know what came over her...buh I'm off her life
guy make I tell u straightup "U BE MUGU". a girl used u and bleeps around and u still have d mind to be calling her good lady gringrin u neva learn u are still a nice good guy . don't worry girls would teach u
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
michaelandre:
I feel like beating u up!!! like are u 4 real girl u are a beasttttt!!!!

I thought all these E-diots would have stopped quoting me by now

Go beat your sista shameless man...You want to beat a woman because of ordinary nairaland comment..
Hit your head on the wall fool!

Slowpoke!Fool!Don't ever mention me again
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I thought all these E-diots would have stopped quoting me by now

Go beat your sista shameless man...You want to beat a woman because of ordinary nairaland comment..
Hit your head on the wall fool!

Slowpoke!Fool!Don't ever mention me again
that doesn't change d truth that I feel like beating u up gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
What are frustrated goat you are. grin

You mates are in the bush eating grass, you are here want to be among people. You are a mistake to your generation. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
cheap phone I concur, But you must quote me with your gold plated phone on the same post and on the same forum, that is a promise.

Copying your line you said I never knew you've invented a new Language, but if you're referring to English, then you're a making noise since English is a borrowed language deal with the copying or call police. Listen Bingo Entertain me more because I paid for it.pigggg.
Get off my dīck faggøt. I don't do gāys. Ugly bītch. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
thrillOG:
Nice thread, brother OG. I want to be like you when I grow up. Click this link www.wetclef.com and your dating life will never be the same.

Modified

This thread was brought to my notice by a Clefer who reposted it here http://www.wetclef.com/topic434.html and the alpha males over there are thinking of showing you the good-bad guy way.

Bye.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Get off my dīck faggøt. I don't do gāys. Ugly bītch. grin
Mtweeeeee, Na by shouting if I read you say get off you again ehhh Thunder will just tear your apart. Olodo, if I leave you who will entertain me listen I need more jokes from you my BINGO.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
What are a frustrated goat you are. grin

You your mates are in the bush eating grass, you are here want wanting to be among people. You are a mistake to your generation. grin

Sometimes I wonder if you read before posting , anyway since you're responding to me, it means I chose the right toy to play with. BINGO stop complaining.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Gebbson007(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
thrillOG:

I held on to that theory until I caught her having sex with someone else...then I start to believe that that saying applies to Fools only...

with this your testimony , AMA go tru baes phone real quick .. pls pray for me�
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:
Mtweeeeee, Na by shouting if I read you say get off you again ehhh Thunder will just tear your apart. Olodo, if I leave you who will entertain me listen I need more jokes from you my BINGO.
See this ignorant imbecilīc baboon try to correct his father. grin

You are still a disgrace to your generation. Now get off my dīck faggøt. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
brightalo17:

Sometimes I wonder if you read before posting , anyway since you're responding to me, it means I chose the right toy to play with. BINGO stop complaining.
Get off my dīck bītch. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:

See this ignorant imbecilīc baboon try to correct his father. grin

You are still a disgrace to your generation. Now get off my dīck faggøt. grin
Bingo you kept barking , are you this dumb stop barking and take action. I corrected you because you were bragging with English before, not knowing that you're a dead brain.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Get off my dīck bītch. grin
Dick Where is the dick Listen shutup and keep the jokes coming. Bingo, I am ugly but you must remain my doll. each time I want I can activate you so deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.