Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54092 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Rhaspody(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
this is why I'm scared of relationship now
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Xtopherprince:
Similar thing happened to me. Babe was acting suspicious, I asked her and she replied her exes are disturbing, so i cloned her whatsapp. Couldn't believe the shiit i saw. Just locked up, and kept on drilling(with protection). No time to dey form emotional, two can play the game.
BadBoy .. Na so ......
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by LordKO(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Limited bad attitude can be condoned since perfection is only of the sole creator of the universe. But bad behaviour of any kind is a no no no. Kindly discard her with alacrity.

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by honniemail(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wonder ooo....of all d comments i read ..u sopke my mind sir

Ladies will always play the victim shaaaaa!!. If you are not hiding anything and you are in a very serious relationship with a guy, then what's the big deal if he goes through your phone anytime and you go through his phone too? . I wan ask again. ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING?. Why date someone you can't be free with at all time?. [/quote]
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by CNNN: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

..... ever checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..

You are an IT guy but you are not smart.
web.whatsapp.com sync could ve helped you u out sinceeee
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Juliette05(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
bigkingwillie:

I CANT PASS THIS ONE. still explian further. which one be anywhere belle face?
availability depends on proximity

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by perousd: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hahahhahahah hahahhahahah. Alot of "very" emotional girls are like that. Lol. They just want everything. They're just searching for a "God". But in wrong directions.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
bayobabe:
Haba, ladies stop behaving like LovePeddler. What is the big deal in checking your phone if you do not have a skeleton in your cupboard? What have we turned this world into sef? Giving excuses to cover what cannot be covered. Mr Op, karma is a bitch truly. But I want us to understand that in the relationship of these days has lost the word TRUST.
We now build it and one way is to have access to everything, including our phones. So many dogs and bitches out there. I am not ready to be in the dark for years and my loving Fiance knows that. I can take his phone for a whole day and vice versa. Let's stop that habit of not checking our phones. Why not?

See babe, as guys there are certain things we do with our phones that we ain't proud of. So for a guy who treats his girl right, respects and gives her his undivided attention, it would be unfair for her to go snooping through his phone, seeing dem stuffs, and then hurting herself in the process. I've had a girl keep me up at night in the AM, the poor thing couldn't stop crying her eyes out over a random chat with some girl I ended with an "I love you".
For me, SOs should stay off each other's phones...atleast texts msg and social media apps.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Iamhrholujigga: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

We know ya type
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by ReddingtonLeke: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.

We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she'll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.

She setup up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she's usually lonely and in thoughts, I'll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.

Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..'Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours'.

I complained many times but the excuses are 'I have sleep disorder'. And she's met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..

One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don't think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ' He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they've been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I'll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that's the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said 'why can't I check the internet with my girl's phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest shock of my Life...

My girl wanted more of 'Mr Family Friend' d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they've been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he's disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she's tired of computer's boy disturbances and he reply, 'give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy

Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo's from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday...
I have never checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..
Hahaahahaha. I can't stop laughing...i stopped at Emi computer boy. Make i go read wetin remain.... Ladies! Chai! Fear them.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by encryptjay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
emijo:
Why must u check ur galfriends chats with other guys?
Do you want to die young?
I have been dating my gal for over 4 years and I have never tried going through her chats because I know that if I go through it I may die in the process.
Can't stop laughing.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by BigBizzy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
my brother. you will not leave that babe oh...you must be a man here. drop the trips and feelings and destroy her p*ssy as the other guy is doing so she will not be calling you useless names. burn that p*ussy and earn your respect. this is why I cane be doing love...this is naija

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by encryptjay(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
It's such tales that discourage me from relationships. Some will just have cousins,friends, prayer partners and you'll see them hanging out at odd hours.
Some ladies want to marry nice guys and roll with bad guys simultaneously.
Computer Boy grin
Once you start perceiving cheating partners, it's difficult to overlook the feeling if you're sensitive.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by davidbanner(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

will you keep quiet?? Dick Sucker
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by ReddingtonLeke: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Xtopherprince:
Similar thing happened to me. Babe was acting suspicious, I asked her and she replied her exes are disturbing, so i cloned her whatsapp. Couldn't believe the shiit i saw. Just locked up, and kept on drilling(with protection). No time to dey form emotional, two can play the game.
Hahaahahaha. Badoo! You wicked o. Hope sey you dan mine crude oil with your drilling ehn.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by ReddingtonLeke: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
CNNN:

You are an IT guy but you are not smart.
web.whatsapp.com sync could ve helped you u out sinceeee
Funny you....oya teach us how to do d syncing. What's next after opening the WhatsApp page.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by CSTR2: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
But some men can be dumb o.

Some guys on nairalsnd actually believe that your lover's phone is beyond bounds? For this era?

Even husbands are advised to check the paternity of their children, let alone one hustling guy still playing the boyfriend-girlfriend game.

I have learnt a lot from personal experience. She won't even know that I checked her phone.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Snow87(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
"Computer boy" sorry o, gals are not smiling nowadays.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by ogorwyne(f): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Go and sit your ass down. You serious at all? So he should have remained in the dark ba? He saw a clue (she was always online at odd hours, nor be once or twice but always) and I'm glad he acted. You just took time to type rubbish. I hate deceivers, and time wasters.

So u expected his cheating partner to just tell him that she's been two timing simply because he asked? Na which cheat go give u e phone willingly to read message? I should have said more but laziness nor let me type.

Op count ur loss and move on. The girl you ditched for her did too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by AuroraB(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
cheesy Stupid computer boy grin grin
This one weak me oooo sad
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by enonche85(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
hardly you will find a gal that is so loyal these days few that her still loyal are the virgin ones that are scared to get laid cause they dont wanna be pregnant "mummy's gal" so my 1 cent, dont love too much in a relationship so that you wouldnt get too hurt when shit happens.

I agree with u, nothing like a loyal again!...I once had this girl that got pregnant for another guy while we were dating. She even wanted me to nack her without protection when she was 3 months pregnant which I dint do even though I dint know she was pregnant sef.

2yrs after this bitch gave birth, she begged that we come back together and she expects things shud go back to the way it was b4...she mistakenly told me one day dat her friend is tripping for me,...now that's where her final heartbreak will start from because am so going after her friend(s)!... cool grin

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by pooozeee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't trust any fvcking bitch, even my wife, I can't fvcking trust her..... I can't trust any lady, they all sleep around and pretend, I av dem plenty in my area even the married ones, shebi my neighbour's wife don come meet me b4 say make I 4urk am, she wear boom short with singlet without bra only me and her in my flat.... Who go see nipple wey prick no go rise
Even my ex girl Frnd has once double dated while I was dating her, can u imagine I fvcking my ex almost everyday and yet she went to fvck anoda side guy all bcus of money
I also no how a lady around 9:00pm on friday called her original boy Frnd on phone and spoke with him for about 40mins, when she was about to end the call, she told her boyfrnd that her phone will soon go off he might not be able to reach her again until she charges her phone 2moro morning and that nite, I was driving her to an hotel in lekki, I just say mo gbe oooo for my mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by pally123: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
tabtabtab:
Discovering this information is not as important as what you are going to do with it.

***In my opinion*** don't tell her you have discover anything and put on your best poker face.. Then arrange two or three meetings with her, and fu*k the life out of her brain then dump her like trash.

Now go ahead and rename her contact on your phone as "My Bitch"
No, no, no, don't dump her. Continue fvcking the fool at every given opportunity, without any commitment. She'll notice the nonchalant attitude after sometimes. That's the time to quietly stroll away, when she asks, "what's the problem"
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by BABANGBALI: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

that's the way an average Nigerian girl reasons when caught in the act, olosho everywhere, even here on nairaland. By their comments we shall know them. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by pooozeee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
ReddingtonLeke:

Funny you....oya teach us how to do d syncing. What's next after opening the WhatsApp page.

Open the website on your laptop, use ur girl frnds fone to scan the barcode. Her fone will sync with ur browser, make sure u don't log out anytime u use the laptop, u can always close the browser but don't log out OK all messages would be received on both devices

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by stevups(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why did you check the phone, bro? See what u caused now. Has she ever collected yours.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Royzevic(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good way to detect ..the truth no matter how bitter will set u free… but I am particular about your FIVERR exploits.. show me the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Dreydoe(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Juliette05:
availability depends on proximity
then u are def a bad gf/ and would be a bad wife too. DTS a low excuse!!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by sprinter101(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

what kind of relationship is that u cant go through ur bf or gf fone,you sound like the kind of person that always cheat on her bf,privacy my left yansh
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by CeeKay17: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

So when he asks her, you expect her to tell him she's cheating on him right? Besides didn't you read where he wrote this is the 1st time he's checked her phone in over a year of dating. What is wrong (cheating) is wrong we should learn to look beyond gender sentiments and speak the truth but I guess you'll do anything to defend you'd womenfolk
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by seyiseyi11: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
If am ur boyfriend I will suspect u with this ur comment.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by uncjay(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
21st century girls no be here ooo.....

I just dey fear for my fragile self, sef.
God abeg no lemme fall for any bitch hand o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.