Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (54083 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by seyiseyi11: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=65660715]Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

If am ur guy it over BTW us.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
You just keep sounding dumber. You aren't corresponding.
How can I correspond with empty brain you're too empty to comprehend anything.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by sprinter101(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

It's natural to be curious about what your girlfriend is up to but privacy in a relationship is very important but if you suspect something is up,its fine to ask your girlfriend about it instead of going thru her messages or better still take permission from her before reading her messages

I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me or someone that feels i have something to do with other guys all the time

You strike me like a very weak guy plus you are so untrustworthy...Deal with the outcome of your actions...I care less

receive sense,it was used to buy kulikuli.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Juliette05(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Dreydoe:
then u are def a bad gf/ and would be a bad wife too. DTS a low excuse!!
body no be firewood, the thing no dey read meter
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Evidence1000(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Shut up your mouth! You talk foolishly.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Lomprico2: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Go sidon!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by uncleFola(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

lol, you taking this personal like you are actually the girl in question.... why nah?
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
How can I correspond with empty brain you're too empty to comprehend anything.
What is there to comprehend from your brain full of hogwash? grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
What is there to comprehend from your brain full of hogwash? grin
Even the op post your empty brain still didn't comprehend , So keep ranting .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Even the op post your empty brain still didn't comprehend , So keep ranting .
You must be daft, if you think this way. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Dreydoe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
pooozeee:
I don't trust any fvcking bitch, even my wife, I can't fvcking trust her..... I can't trust any lady, they all sleep around and pretend, I av dem plenty in my area even the married ones, shebi my neighbour's wife don come meet me b4 say make I 4urk am, she wear boom short with singlet without bra only me and her in my flat.... Who go see nipple wey prick no go rise
Even my ex girl Frnd has once double dated while I was dating her, can u imagine I fvcking my ex almost everyday and yet she went to fvck anoda side guy all bcus of money
I also no how a lady around 9:00pm on friday called her original boy Frnd on phone and spoke with him for about 40mins, when she was about to end the call, she told her boyfrnd that her phone will soon go off he might not be able to reach her again until she charges her phone 2moro morning and that nite, I was driving her to an hotel in lekki, I just say mo gbe oooo for my mind

and sum people will come and cari deir yeye mouth and tell me .. I av trust issues!

Truth be told..I can be fooled easily sef as long as you dont start acting out buh its not gona be a walkthrough
Cus am very observant to d last detail When am really into someone. At ds stage of my Life... I no want any corner corner girl.. I no get tym 4 games... Just imagine d wife issue..u posted. Chai

To all the single dudes out dere..we need to b very very careful wit d gurls we wana marry and hell yeah. I dont even want my babies coming out from no hoe... If we are together den we are together and if not..let me know

And if its all games let me know.. My life simple.

Life / Nigerian is hard enough for somebody - Dan to now start fucking up one emotionally again.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
You must be daft, if you think this way. grin
Is not my fault that you have a dull brain.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Is not my fault that you have a dull brain.
Dumb as usual. grin
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by G8Arthur(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

Aunty AJ...I stated up there that I hadn't checked her phone before...I became curious after the first incident and her continuous Online activities in the middle of the night...
Me Boring..you don't know me...so I shouldn't try to make you understand.
If you still cannot comprehend, I'll suggest you hire a translator... They're everywhere at an affordable cost..

Bro, no reason her. Na dem dem.

Abeg oo, I for like reason fiver with u I need motivation. I am Damm lazy to start freelance. If u can mk I for know ur email
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by skylane: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

I held on to that theory until I caught her having sex with someone else...then I start to believe that that saying applies to Fools only...
well said , only for idiots,trust no one not even urself,or dey will just carry anoda man pikin gv u if dem no gv u disease ba? den trust go help u by den solve d problem
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by G8Arthur(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:

Aunty AJ...I stated up there that I hadn't checked her phone before...I became curious after the first incident and her continuous Online activities in the middle of the night...
Me Boring..you don't know me...so I shouldn't try to make you understand.
If you still cannot comprehend, I'll suggest you hire a translator... They're everywhere at an affordable cost..

Bro, no reasons her oo. Na dem dem.

Abeg oo, I for like reason fiver with u I need motivation. I am Damm lazy to start freelance. If u can mk I for know ur email
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Omoleus(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
I do hope you know the next step to take. Take it now before they come after the computer boy
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Omotoyosi98(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=65660715]Why did you go thru her messages....Bad habit undecided

did u just going thru her message a bad habit?...is it not girls,even if u catch them red handed they wil stil deny it nt to talk of suspicions...bt come to think of it,if u don't have skeleton in your cupboard,why will u object to ur partner going thru ur message...awon onishiina gang
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Dreydoe(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Juliette05:
body no be firewood, the thing no dey read meter

What are intimacy gadgets for? Definitely e go dey find ow to squeeze cum satisfy your needs once in a whike..im body sef no b wood..

Buh in sum situations a serious relationship
And d dude wan go Yankee small -and im even do marriage for u b4 leaving ..just to show u how really committed .. He dey..

Anybody with ds kind of ur mentality can never be faithful.

This kind mentality. I repeat na Bad wife material..
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by chiefojiji(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thank God that my now ex dropped her phone with me in exchange for my phone..dated her for 3 years and I was in her darkness ... I went through her whatsapp, and I saw everything on a HD screen...... From multiple partners, to aborting for them...... The day she returned my phone was the day I gave her reddish card.... ALOT of stories after the break up... You wanna know?? Quote me! Girls are devilish ... Only few out of the devilish l one's are good evil....

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Dumb as usual. grin
Your lines are reducing ..... Your first ever quote was like a mad dog, now you're sounding like a mad human. Now continue .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by chiefojiji(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Omotoyosi98 post=65677930][/quote]
Bro's, I don't take that as bad habit..... If God needs to reveal things to you, it might look not good for u too see, but you must see.... I have learn a lot about girl's....
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Vecto(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You no get sense!
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by OLORIPAPA: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Babe u are so blonte,what kind of heart do u have.
MhizzAJ:

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Your lines are reducing ..... Your first ever quote was like a mad dog, now you're sounding like a mad human. Now continue .
Same old foolish trash from a fool. I didn't bother to read at all because it all full of būllshit. You remind me of an idiot class mate when I was in school. Hope you aren't same idiot in disguise? How dumb can one be. SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:

Same old foolish trash from a fool. I didn't bother to read at all because it all full of būllshit. You remind me of an idiot class mate when I was in school. Hope you aren't same idiot in disguise? How dumb can one be. SMH. grin
You see how I remote controlled you? This is clear indication that you're indeed an empty brain keyboard warrior. Now give me short one.
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
nah now your eyes just clear..only few naija ladies no be holoshow.. the ones who gonna love you are so few that you have to ditch some useless ones to meet them..reason why I prefer my current lifestyle. team foreign ladies... those ones love and are real..I don't have two hearts to be broken once...naija gals...I'm done with them...Se GoBe.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Xtopherprince:
Similar thing happened to me. Babe was acting suspicious, I asked her and she replied her exes are disturbing, so i cloned her whatsapp. Couldn't believe the shiit i saw. Just locked up, and kept on drilling(with protection). No time to dey form emotional, two can play the game.
how can I clone someone's whatsapp please??
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by yemi15(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
thrillOG:
Edakun Please pardon my blunders oo...I just had to pour out my happening so i can move on..

She served in PH, and stayed a little longer after service year to gain working experience.

We met in Jan 2017 after she got back to Lagos and became friends, every time I ask about her relationship status, she'll tell me she had a briefed one there and they stop talking as the guy is the busy type who works with an oil and gas firm.

She setup up a business and I help with ERP Software and we became attached.
I noticed she's usually lonely and in thoughts, I'll call her everyday and make her feel loved and that was how we started.
I ditch my current girl, snubs my niggas just to impart the missing Love.

Everything seems awesome and the dream seemly becoming reality, until I noticed one traits..'Her WhatsApp status is usually ONLINE at odd hours'.

I complained many times but the excuses are 'I have sleep disorder'. And she's met with different Therapist to no avail..I took that with a pinch of salt and I was watchful..

One day, we had plans to meet, and I called her I was still busy with a Client and don't think I can come over that night unknown to her, i was on my way..I arrived 40 minutes later and found out someone was with her. She opened the door and dashed to the lavatory.

I saw the guy was so uncomfortable and I left, minutes later she was calling begging to please come back and I did after discovering she was sobering up and just to hear her out; ' He was a Family Friend, he had issues with business and blah blah blah blah.. I took that cuz I Love her, I understand they've been together before I came into the picture.

The midnight WhatsApp Online status continues and I was curious to find out who she usually chats with at that time.

One day(Yesterday) I was with her and after some romantic discussions, I told her I needed to check Fiverr for some approval and I'll love to use her phone as my phone battery has drained(that's the scope I used), she ask that I use my Laptop and I told her the battery is low, she wanted to put on Generator and I said 'why can't I check the internet with my girl's phone??.

I collected it, and scroll through her WhatsApp and there, I got the greatest shock of my Life...

My girl wanted more of 'Mr Family Friend' d*ck than every other thing in her life.. How they've been fvcking and how she wanted it right now now..

Another shock of my life was when I was scrolling up..I saw where my girl was telling him that he should come and deal with the stupid computer boy(me) as he's disturbing Mr FF girl oo, she said she's tired of computer's boy disturbances and he reply, 'give me his number lemme curse him..

Èmi Computer boy

Peeps, not only that chat oo, I saw many different amorous Convo's from some other guys she told me was her cousins, church members and friends that has got me in thought since yday...
I have never checked her phone before in our 1year Plus relationship... I was happy I did that yday and thank God I did..

Tales of the friend-zoned guy lol
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by brightalo17: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Reeberry:

Stop wasting my time Mr dead brain.Remember to make it short .
Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
You see how I remote controlled you? This is clear indication that you're indeed an empty brain keyboard warrior. Now give me short one.
Like I said, you are dumb. You keeps getting better on your foolishness. Well, your stupidįty isn't something I need to worry about, because it's like Zeeworld, extraordinary everyday. Morọ̀n. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) by Reeberry: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
brightalo17:
Stop wasting my time Mr dead brain.Remember to make it short .
You must be riding my mentions like a cọ̀ck. I understand you bītch. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.