Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) (70397 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Only by Nigerian standards can this be a mansion. cheesy

OP! You for show THE WHOLE MANSION O!

Night view ke? grin
I wanno see the DAY VIEW with all THE SHYTE HOLES! cheesy
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by femo86(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2018
dollyjoy:
asslicking raise to power 10.

Answer multiply by 44
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by uwa244(m): 5:57am On Mar 09, 2018
So how does it concern us?
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by hedonistic: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Emeka hope say you go soon strike another instrument? The other one money go don dey deplete by now.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2018
PNomsule:
Who else thinks Patience gifted him these wealth he possesses especially as there hasn't been a claim to an enterprise he indulges?! I may be wrong though...

No be one only Patience. Na endurance. Nothing concern Mama Peace with this one.

He worked hard for it (with the right Information and right contacts) and got very lucky.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by ignis: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
In my father's house, there are many mansions there.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2018
ignis:
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
In my father's house, there are many mansions there.
na so.. If dem give you 30billion now, na so you go just dey buy properties upandan.. Na because say you no get the money you dey yarn vanity.. Don't be jealous.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You're a woman, talk like one so you don't get into trouble .
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2018
MY GOODNESS, OP GET TIME. UR GOING CRAZY OVER ANOTHER MAN PROPERTY.
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Mofe72: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're a woman, talk like one so you don't get into trouble .

She's a woman, and so??
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Emycord: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
damibigmo:
lol not nicer than the ones I have for sale tho
YOU HAVE A VERY VIVID IMAGINATION
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Townhighlights(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
dollyjoy:
asslicking raise to power 10.

Sup Babe
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2018
hedonistic:
Emeka hope say you go soon strike another instrument? The other one money go don dey deplete by now.

It's too late for his money to deplete....amen

He is too loaded to be empty....amen cheesy cheesy
Re: Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) by Alfred2000: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Skepticus post=65662588]Only broke people crave heaven in death.

The wealthy and famous live it on earth.

Check out the 3 broke characters above me arguing over trash.

For those reading my comments, pray and work hard not to be like them grin Only the poor fight over the rich.
WELL SAID..100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.