Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage (5003 Views)

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by alexhman: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
A fan on twitter told singer, Simi that she seems to have displaced Asa from the game. Lol. That's so funny!

Simi however wasn't going to have it. She immediately replied, ''nobody displaces a queen like Asa. Yo!!! Stop playing. We just get another throne and Queen together'.

more tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/stop-playing-nobody-displaces-queen-like-asa-simi-tells-fan-twitter/

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by GraciousKnaan1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Can I say simi is humble??..But that Phrase "A throne And a queen together"...Is she trying to match herself with Asa??...Well,Na dem know oo,Let B
uhari Move autta Aso Rock before I Give my judgment

2 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by HajimeSaito(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
OP, it can't be "savage" unless Tiwa is involved grin

8 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Tamarapetty(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Where's the heat?

4 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Radiants: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
misleading heading...

2 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by chriskosherbal(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
I think that's respectful enough from Simi and a show of humility ..

And to the FTC Asa is good there is no two ways about that ....but you have to give it to Simi also she sure do deserve a throne of her own .

But all these troublesome fans sef just causing wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Emilokoiyawon: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
I love dem both - Asa's dignity and bold voice; and Simi's sultry and enchanting vocals.
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Dramadiddy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
u better change the heading of this post before ogun will embarrass you. are you are you are you mad

2 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
OP, the topic is misleading!

But Simi, Asa no be your level oooo shocked shocked shocked

No go dey deceive yourself oooooo

Asa is legendary. Pray you get there!

3 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Follygunners: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Who cares sef? I know say I don hear Asa for my car XM radio way back. Simi never reach dat level. undecided

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by czarina(f): 3:10am On Mar 09, 2018
"Queening" with Asa kwa? Should have just ignored! A cold war in the making.

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by punisha: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2018
all hail Queen Asa!

simisola go to cele bus stop for your enthronement.

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by lawalosky(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2018
they did same to psquare. same to davido and wskid. same to Harrison and kcee and now to simi and asa.. fans why una wicked like this
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Masama: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Where is the savage? undecided
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by mexxmoney: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Simi, you and who dey Queen together? Even dem Tiwa no reach to dey compare dem self with Asa. Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by faby02: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2018
the twitter fan in question was being sarcastic that's why he/she said so!! funny

and simi who quickly In an attempt prevent chaos nw air out rubbish
she can't even get a throne near tiwa
or does she thinks we are talking abt adekule

1 Like

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by itchie: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2018
That fan deserves twenty four strokes of cane for comparing Simi with Asa. Wetin simi don do to be compared with the legendary Asa?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by mikool007(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2018
alexhman:
A fan on twitter told singer, Simi that she seems to have displaced Asa from the game. Lol. That's so funny!

Simi however wasn't going to have it. She immediately replied, ''nobody displaces a queen like Asa. Yo!!! Stop playing. We just get another throne and Queen together'.

more tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/stop-playing-nobody-displaces-queen-like-asa-simi-tells-fan-twitter/

dump op dump heading
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by makavelli47(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2018
both has something in common. they look like airforce1' girlfriend
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by philpwresh(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Where is the savage cry
Where is the heat cry
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Timichael(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Actually, it's simple. Asa got crowned in Lagos, Simi, Daura... Queen na queen.
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by Timichael(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Actually, it's simple. Asa got crowned in Lagos, Simi, Daura...
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by COdeGenesis: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Who dey compare simi with asa. Simi wey be local champion ,I dont play her songs. In the next 20yrs I will still paly Asa's song. There is something about her lines,voice and personality. Asa's song ahs been featured in so many international movies .
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by FeelDeMusic: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
HajimeSaito:
OP, it can't be "savage" unless Tiwa is involved grin
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Re: Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage by FeelDeMusic: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
philpwresh:
Where is the savage cry
Where is the heat cry
Yes.. nothing really intense about Simi's reaction, nor did she engage Asa.... hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes Braless As She Shares Pictures From A Beach / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos) / Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.