Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates (21521 Views)

Visionscape Defaults On Bond Repayment / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by three: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Investigations by Feyi Fawehinmi have unearthed Caverton Helicopter's Niyi Makanjuola as one of the promoters of Visionscape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by three: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Continued

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by three: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Continued

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by stefanweeks: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Really?

Na them them

1 Like

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by three: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
stefanweeks:
Really?

Na them them

cry
Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2018
the Lagos metropolis is been runned by a sophisticated web of highly educated business oriented individuals who are been governed by their economic Godfather the Jagaban. unfortunately the whole Southwest is slowly but surely becoming under the tentacles of this God father. the economic power of Lagos needs to be broken by balance of powers the South East needs both a major sea and Airport this is what will make my Yoruba brothers to see the light.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by darocha1: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2018
next
Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Authoreety: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
Me, I dont understand ooo.

But make I dey read comments and see if understanding will cum from thither

8 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2018
MATTERS ARISING.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by ChangetheChange: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Ambode is a ruthless criminal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Boss13: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018
The name is unfamiliar to me. Who is he?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by DollarAngel(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Divide Lagos into two Jagaban owns half of it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Dannieln1: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
I only commented to make FP

The names ain't familiar
The English used are too obnoxious(my auto correct gime Dat one)

Every word used is homogeneous
And too humongous

I rest my case
#Idontknowwhatyouaresaying

6 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by fatymore(f): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Is he in anyway Tinubu's political godson....
Cos everything about Lagos is na dem dem

10 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Chukazu: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Lagos is been mortgaged by "family and friends network ". But the blind will still vote em in and the complain continues

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Chukazu: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2018
.eko don baje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Amirullaha(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Na them o...

1 Like

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Sheuns(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Ambode is a ruthless criminal
I swear that guy is a crook. Sadly, we haven't seen any strong opposition yet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by HybridMan: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Thief.nubu the greediest human being have seen

11 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Xisnin(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2018
I see some Igbos rejoicing above, one wonders why they choose oppression instead of migrating to their
villages where there is freedom.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by johnmattew: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2018
I have never liked ambode...my instinct always tell me he isn't pure

10 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Xisnin(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2018
johnmattew:
I have never liked ambode...my instinct always tell me he isn't pure
Who cares?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Xisnin(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
the Lagos metropolis is been runned by a sophisticated web of highly educated business oriented individuals who are been governed by their economic Godfather the Jagaban. unfortunately the whole Southwest is slowly but surely becoming under the tentacles of this God father. the economic power of Lagos needs to be broken by balance of powers the South East needs both a major sea and Airport this is what will make my Yoruba brothers to see the light.
A landlock state can never have a seaport let alone a major one.
Go back to your village to enjoy good governance and let the southwest deal with the "tentacles".

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by seguno2: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

Is Enugu not in the SE? How far is Port Harcourt to the SE?
For how long shall this blame game continue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by tiwiex(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
First of all, I am yoruba but a Nigerian at heart. You nailed it with your last statement. There is nothing special about Lagos other than the forced monopoly of seaport and airport. Once you take this away. Especially Sea port, everyone will go their way. Igbos are big importers and Lagos just sits there and benefits. The place is now so congested that it is now a curse. The arrogance is all tied to this belief you can't do without Lagos. Abeg, regions need some level of autonomy. Why have all that coastal area in the east and south south and yet we can't use it. U nailed it my brother. The country is cutting its nose to spite its face. Very sad.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by Sweetcollins: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Viewing Nigeria in 5D
Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by geozone: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2018
souless rogues

1 Like

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by afroniger: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2018
And so?? What's the problem here?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by alsudaes1(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2018
As long as the job is done legitimately

popcykaylah:
Blame game again.. the state keep thriving.. them say sea ports & airports. . All I see is hate.. if we wanna show that someone is incapable of something let someone who can come out and show what he's capable of doing rather than come here and condemn what a man with two hands,legs and one head like you can do.it's a shame Nigerians never accept thier own faults

I'm surprised too at the "barrage" of blames in here, a ghost can't own a company.

13 Likes

Re: Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates by PearlStreet(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Let me tell you another one.

Lord Simon Reading is the Chairman of Visionscape Group. He is also an advisor to the board of Avantgarde Management Services LTD.

That Avantgarde Management Services LTD is paid billions of Naira by Lagos State Government to manage LASEMA Response Unit popularly known as LRU.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Uba Afri Card Users Only / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.