Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Discriminations Against Muslims... - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Discriminations Against Muslims... (8115 Views)

This Man Is Calling For Genocide Against Muslims In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

Bro, this your op is filled with hypocrisy and ignorance

There are many muslims in Lagos and Ogun state that work with hijab. Burka is rare because no one will employ you without seeing your face, especially if you are dealing with both clients and or employees daily.

As for the jumping trousers, no one will stop you from looking like micheal Jackson. In fact, skinny jumping trousers is en vogue right now among both muslim and non-Muslim youth.

Is there discrimination against muslims in secular climes? Yes. Many christian managers will not employ over-serious muslims, especially in jobs that need some cool down party time.

However, the discrimination that non muslims face in sharia states is 10 times worse. Non muslim women cannot wear pencil trousers and free their hair in many places in the north. If you are not a muslim, there are many jobs you wont get. If you dont have a beard and you greet "good morning" instead of "salaam", you are going nowhere fast.

In fact, you cannot eat when muslims are fasting. You must eat in hiding. You cannot toast a muslim woman as anon muslim man or risk lynching.

Oga, stop this hypocrisy

I think you are the hypocrite and ignoramus here.

I am from the SW and here there's no Sharee'ah law in application. So the constitution is fully in place here! There should be no discrimination whatsoever if i decide to uphold any tenet of my religion! No one is forcing any employer, etc to accept Hijab users but forcing them to remove Hijab before getting what they normally deserve as a citizen is what we called against!

In the north some state support Sharee'ah! So who can blame them for using the law?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by whitelotus: 9:26am On May 19, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I am from the SW and here there's no Sharee'ah law in application. So the constitution is fully in place here! There should be no discrimination whatsoever if i decide to uphold any tenet of my religion! No one is forcing any employer, etc to accept Hijab users but forcing them to remove Hijab before getting what they normally deserve as a citizen is what we called against!

In the north some state support Sharee'ah! So who can blame them for using the law?

No need to even debate any more.

You just admitted that sharia law Is unfair an discriminatory towards non-muslims. But fair treatment is expected under secular law.
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

No need to even debate any more.

You just admitted that sharia law Is unfair an discriminatory towards non-muslims. But fair treatment is expected under secular law.

I admitted or you concluded on your own? Sorry!
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I detest nudity,but your ladies in tertiary institutions commits fornication with burga

How many have you caught with your eyes?
Why not mind your sisters fornicating about and leave the affairs of Muslims.
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by whitelotus: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I admitted or you concluded on your own? Sorry!

Lol...read your comment again. You just made fool of yourself.

Rashduct4luv:

Read your comment again and compare the two bold parts. You expect freedom of religion in secular climes but you want muslim in sharia states to uphold laws whether they are discriminatory or not.

1 Like

Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

Lol...read your comment again. You just made fool of yourself.

Read your comment again and compare the two bold parts. You expect freedom of religion in secular climes but you want muslim in sharia states to uphold laws whether they are discriminatory or not.

So how does this go against anything? Let all of us follow the law. Sharee'ah law in the north and whatever law is in the south!
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by whitelotus: 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

So how does this go against anything? Let all of us follow the law. Sharee'ah law in the north and whatever law is in the south!

Two separate laws in the same country? And also see nothing wrong in using sharia to discriminate against non muslims?

Are you educated at all?

I question your intelligence.
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

Two separate laws in the same country? And also see nothing wrong in using sharia to discriminate against non muslims?

Are you educated at all?

I question your intelligence.

I question your sanity!
We can have many laws in a country! States can decide to have their own laws which may not be provided for by the Federal laws!
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by whitelotus: 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I question your sanity!
We can have many laws in a country! States can decide to have their own laws which may not be provided for by the Federal laws!

State and federal law complement each other. Where state law decides details that federal laws are too general on. Federal laws are above state laws. Both federal and state laws are bound by the constitution.

Your ignorance is outstanding if you think that this is the same as sharia law violating our secular constitution.

I've been wasting my time with a arabic school dropout
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

State and federal law complement each other. Where state law decides details that federal laws are too general on. Federal laws are above state laws. Both federal and state laws are bound by the constitution.

Your ignorance is outstanding if you think that this is the same as sharia law violating our secular constitution.

I've been wasting my time with a arabic school dropout

Education is not something to brag upon. We learn from cradle to grave. It's only death that stops learning. You may keep your myopic view on Education to yourself. Calling me an Arabic school dropout is senseless, foolish and ignorant. We learn and we keep learning.

Post your highest qualification here with grades and let's see!

You only know your DOB when will you'll die is unknown by you.

Some states decided to have Sharee'ah law and this has been accepted so no need crying over spilled milk.
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Education is not something to brag upon. We learn from cradle to grave. It's only death that stops learning. You may keep your myopic view on Education to yourself. Calling me an Arabic school dropout is senseless, foolish and ignorant. We learn and we keep learning.

Post your highest qualification here with grades and let's see!

You only know your DOB when will you'll die is unknown by you.

Some states decided to have Sharee'ah law and this has been accepted so no need crying over spilled milk.
But your likes ,are protesting against Anti open grazing law
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Who cares about whatever is offensive to you? if Nigerian Constitution states freedom of religion then who are you to state otherwise?
And I already stated that under the job part above.
But freedom is not Absolute
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But freedom is not Absolute

Freedom is absolute in so far i don't encroach on other's rights or policy!
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But your likes ,are protesting against Anti open grazing law

How do you determine what i support or go against?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Freedom is absolute in so far i don't encroach on other's rights or policy!
Muslims block federal highways on jumaat day and every eid prayers,
what do you think?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Muslims block federal highways on jumaat day and every eid prayers,
what do you think?

It's inappropriate for Muslims and Christians to block any highway or cause traffic with their religious activities!
Christians too on Ibadan expressway...
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

It's inappropriate for Muslims and Christians to block any highway or cause traffic with their religious activities!
Christians too on Ibadan expressway...
Christians may take a lane but not stopping the entire 3 lanes
you can verify it from those that stays in Masaka,Mararaba(izala mosque)
And you dare not complain,Islamic police will beat you
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

How do you determine what i support or go against?
Let me ask you *Do you support ruga policies? *Do you support Anti open grazing laws?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by AgentNairaland(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
mmsen:

It's not sometimes, it's always.

This topic is hilarious. The discrimination caused by muslims is infinitely worse than that suffered by muslims at the hands of so-called kufr.

Bring your brain for surgery
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by whitelotus: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Bring your brain for surgery

Why should he?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Christians may take a lane but not stopping the entire 3 lanes
you can verify it from those that stays in Masaka,Mararaba(izala mosque)
And you dare not complain,Islamic police will beat you

I already say it's wrong to block roads for religious purposes so what else do you want?

Don't u have a job?
Re: Discriminations Against Muslims... by SIONKPO1(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I already say it's wrong to block roads for religious purposes so what else do you want?

Don't u have a job?
haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Art In Islam / Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam / First Ever Muslim Gay Wedding In Uk Holds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.