Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (60699 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Couldn't but laugh at this part though. Nigerian journalists!
Nah So me sef see am oooo......removed brain from d body and kept somewhere ke?
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by santricedupas(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
itsandi:
Strong geh smiley
fine geh, calbar gehs dey fine wella

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by greggng: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't understand how the husband got to know the number of times she hit the wife with the bottle. If indeed is 5 times , that head won't be normal again. Secondly is it possible for someone's head to be removed and the person will still be a life? Doctors pls educate me cos some girls say I am ugly so I might be needing a new head since all they care is my face
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by mark1703official(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
the kind of news wen dey come out for this country everyday ehn
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2018
So doctors removed her brain and kept it somewhere and you still haven't realized she is already a vegetable? Ignorance smh.
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by ohem007(m): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2018
“The girl went inside the house and found a bottle of champagne, which I had kept for an occasion. She smashed it on my wife’s head five times. And she collapsed

*Quick question....
Na who dey count am

chaii.....this girl don disgrace ogoja people...

*Note we ogoja people don't behave like that...i belive she got some(you know who)ikorodu syndrome in her

Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by leslier: 4:52am On Mar 09, 2018
problem child causing problem here within how many weeks
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
HOUSE MAIDS?
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by indie22(f): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Just she and her husband at home, no children and yet she still felt the need to have a complete stranger as a maid at home, despite her husband's objection.

So...what's your point? Because she doesn't have children means she can't need assistance in HER home?
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by boyjo: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
NOC1:
i have told my Fiance no house-help in our home, none of our relatives can come and stay more than two weeks because my parents had non despite there tight schedules. both of them teamed up to take care of me and my three siblings.

Lucky wife but, is two weeks not too much? grin
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by selab: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wickedness in high places. The so called house maid will surely pay for it.
Despite the husband objection against house maid and couple with health challenge of the wife, the husband is in right position to assist the wife out of the domestic chores. Men are user!
Re: Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos by Sadiyaene(f): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2018
When some women cannot do anything by theirselves grin cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.