Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Debate Of The Day : Self Employed Or White Collar Job, Which Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Debate Of The Day : Self Employed Or White Collar Job, Which Is Better? (3381 Views)

Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / Opinion: Is Teaching In Private School The Worst Collar Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debate Of The Day : Self Employed Or White Collar Job, Which Is Better? by kakatoheebo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
For me I will go for self employed. No Job is Too Small to Develop Leadership Skills
"Consider what skills will help you be your own boss. Understand the field you want to work in, as well as how you will manage the business."
So which one will u go for, SELF EMPLOYED OR WHITE COLLAR JOB?
Re: Debate Of The Day : Self Employed Or White Collar Job, Which Is Better? by sparko1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
kakatoheebo:
For me I will go for self employed. No Job is Too Small to Develop Leadership Skills
"Consider what skills will help you be your own boss. Understand the field you want to work in, as well as how you will manage the business."
So which one will u go for, SELF EMPLOYED OR WHITE COLLAR JOB?

When you say self employed, what do you mean, you think there is anyone who doesn't like to own his own business, a young graduate is looking for work, everyone say self employment, do you know how much to rent a store or a flat!

Self employment can only be achieved when you have through the opportunity of a white or whatever color job have built something, and you think that it can stand alone without an outside help. For the educated at least!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! / I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer / Are Lecturers In Fed. Polytechnics Paid Better Than Fed University Lecturers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.