Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,607 members, 7,781,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars (5789 Views)

Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition / Asset Forfeiture: When Will Dino Melaye Cars And Tinubu Private Jet Be Seized? / Gov.abdulaziz Of Zamfara Back From Hajj On A Chartered Private Jet Cost $200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by desgiezd(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
stevetyler:

Slave of corrupt politicians

I won't trade insults with you, however talk is cheap so you can say whatever you like.

My advice: go to you region and develop someone like the Jagaban, you need it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
desgiezd:

I won't trade insults with you, however talk is cheap so you can say whatever you like.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
desgiezd:

Your in love with this man,you even called him jagaban,slave!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
stevetyler:

Your in love with this man,[/b]you even called him jagaban,slave!

[b]....but you are the one running all over NL shouting Tinubu all over the place as if he's responsible for your life and existence as if he's your village governor and he's responsible for your village backwardness and misery. Obviously, you are too much in LOVE with Tinubu.

Tinubu is not a public official, ekweremadu your ipob brother in the Senate is a public official under instestigation all over the world for owning multi-million dollar properties with unexplained sources of wealth, how come you Igbos are not facing akweremadu? Or is he not a public official?

Silly village hypocrites..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

....but you are the one running all over NL shouting Tinubu all over the place as if he's responsible for your life and existence as if he's your village governor and he's responsible for your village backwardness and misery. Obviously, you are too much in LOVE with Tinubu.

Tinubu is not a public official, ekweremadu your ipob brother in the Senate is a public official under instestigation all over the world for owning multi-million dollar properties with unexplained sources of wealth, how come you Igbos are not facing akweremadu? Or is he not a public official?

Silly village hypocrites..

The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by ZombieTAMER: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Village ipob, so, the fact that Tinubu is not your father means you can lie and spew rubbish that you can not prove with facts? Or you just think the rest of us are duffus like you and we consume whatever you village Igbos spew all over the place.

Talking about facts, your village brother the Senate VP who is as we speak is a public official, but he's been investigate in Nigeria and the UK for owning several million dollar properties even though he's a common public official in Nigeria.

...but you hypocrite Igbos have nothing to say about all that.

Nonsense as usual
Go ahead and humiliate your generation for all I care... Don't educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
stevetyler:

The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE
[/s]

Silly ipob, we asked for ownership facts, not the same internet market women gossips and tales spewed by a common thief and ex-convict.

These village F9 WAEC products sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Nonsense as usual
Go ahead and humiliate your generation for all I care... Don't educate yourself
I pity for his generation,defending thieves that destroyed the country and turned themselves to billionaires at public expense.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Silly ipob, we asked for ownership facts, not the same internet market women gossips and tales spewed by a common thief and ex-convict.

These village F9 WAEC products sef..

cool
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by surgical: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
stevetyler:

I gave you facts and you choose to ignore it and not dispute any of it.You're on the payroll of corrupt politicians that turned this country into a shithole.
you will be supprised he is not collecting a dime just heroworshiping,especially those without selfwort
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
surgical:
you will be supprised he is not collecting a dime just heroworshiping,especially those without selfwort

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by ZombieTAMER: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

Your main focus and concern should be the above nonsense your taxes and allocations got you..

Village losers..

Don't go back to oshogbo
Stay in lakowe and be claiming Island guy... Olodo

I don't blame you
Only the free data in your chinko fone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
ZombieTAMER:

Don't go back to oshogbo

I don't blame you
[/s]

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

The difference between Osogbo and your worthless and backward village..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Don't go back to oshogbo

I don't blame you
He needs help
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The difference between Osogbo and your worthless and backward village..

Silly village losers...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

The difference between Osogbo and your worthless and backward village..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm from Osun State,the shithole Governor doesn't like to pay salaries or pensions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Okoroawusa: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chai!

When we will people curse n fight each other over my private jet like these people on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Chai!

When we will people curse n fight each other over my private jet like these people on Nairaland?
grin
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chai!

When will people curse and fight each other over my private jet like these ones on Nairaland?
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
stevetyler:

I'm from Osun State,the shithole Governor doesn't like to pay salaries or pensions

I know, all the village Igbos on NL are always from Osun state...

Silly ipob village cowards

grin...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

I know, all the village Igbos on NL are always from Osun state...

Silly ipob village cowards

grin...
Ijebu-Ijesha to be exact.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
stevetyler:

Ijebu-Ijesha to be exact.
[/s]

Abakaliki ipob village be exact...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Abakaliki ipob village be exact...
You're a primitive tribalistic and corrupt politician bootlicker.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
stevetyler:

You're a primitive tribalistic and corrupt politician bootlicker.

Nna, you better face your abakaliki ipob village..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

Nna, you better face your abakaliki ipob village..

I'm from Osun the state where the Governor chooses to embezzle money,instead of paying salaries and pensions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
stevetyler:

I'm from Osun the state where the Governor chooses to embezzle money,instead of paying salaries and pensions.
[/s]

You registered today, you started 3 threads and all of them are anti Tinubu threads.

You are a bitter, angry, bitter and disgruntled village ipob.

abakaliki village ipob loser

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

You registered today, you started 3 threads and all of them are anti Tinubu threads.

You are a bitter, angry, bitter and disgruntled village ipob.

abakaliki village ipob loser

You registered in May 18,2017 and all your threads are slamming corrupt igbo leaders and praising the biggest looter in Africa Tifnubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by henrysam(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

Market women gossiping ipob, do you have a copy of the receipt thet says he bought any private jet and the amount he paid for the jet.

In fact, the man left public office a decade ago and he's a businessman so is there any law that says he can not engage in a private business or but any jet if he can afford it?

Are you ignorant Igbos aware that such items are sometimes leased or paid for in installments for several years?

Lagos is fast moving ahead and leaving Nigerian behind, it's now almost the 3rd largest economy in Africa while your villages are still in the stone age, but instead or worrying about your hell hole and backward villages, you losers are running after Asiwaju's agbada.

Is Asiwaju even responsible for your miserable lives and existence...?

Jobless ipob trolls..
Wow they have said something bad to your god.
You must be terribly pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
henrysam:

He has a statue of Tifnubu in his home and worships him daily.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by deomelllo: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
[s]
henrysam:

stevetyler:

You registered in May 18,2017 and all your threads are slamming corrupt igbo leaders and praising the biggest looter in Africa Tifnubu
[/s]

Village Igbos bore me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
deomelllo:

Village Igbos bore me
Tifnubu's slave bore me as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / Gbajabiamila: Reps To Represent Infectious Diseases Bill Soon / Game Changers Are In-bound To Cancel Out Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.