Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife (838 Views)

My Pastor Tenant's Wife Is In My Bed..i'm Done For / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife by naijaamebo: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
A LANDLORD from Njube suburb in the city of Bulawayo escaped death by a whisker after his tenant caught him enjoying the fruit of Eden with his wife in the middle of the night last Saturday.

While other town dwellers were enjoying the Intwasa Arts Festival koBulawayo, drinking their sorrows away, few individuals in Njube enjoyed free drama when a landlord at E Square fled his house after he was kicked out by his tenant who found him in his marital bed with his wife.

Neighbours were awakened by noise as the tenant was shouting and throwing bricks at the landlord who ran away. A source who witnessed the saga, learnt that the tenant, who is a taxi driver in Gweru, drove late that night from Gweru to Bulawayo without informing his wife, a vendor who sells fruits and vegetables.

Upon arrival, he parked his car a few metres away from home and used a spare key to open the door. He was shocked to find his beloved wife engaging in sex with the house owner.

He threatened to kill the landlord. The philandering wife, who was a in nightdress which was too revealing and attempted to flee with the landlord, also received a few slaps before she was shoved into a car, with her husband saying he was taking her to her family.

http://www.gossipnob.com.ng/landlord-escaped-death-caught-sex-tenants-wife/

Re: Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife by anethcharly(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kongi na bastard..»
Re: Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife by dynicks(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
U see conji eh! conji TRUELY is a respecta of nobody!!

(1) (Reply)

Lines To A Woman's Heart / . / Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.