Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

These Are Local 419 Numbers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Are Local 419 Numbers (419 Views)

NTA Assigned Channel 419 On DSTV / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers / Today's Ghana Fortune Lotto Sure Winning Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Local 419 Numbers by mekaboy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
My encounter with these 419 guys. First they call you with private number and pretend to be your friend abroad. I played along and pretended I knew the guy. He said he bought me shoes, watch and a phone. I should call one number and as of DR Emannuel. That he gave the items to him, I should thank him very well because he has been helping him a lot abroad.

I played along and called Dr Emanuel 08106983603. After calling doctor Emanuel, he ask for address where he will bring the stuff, I have him fictitious address.

The abroad guy called back and told me to call Dr Emanuel again and tell him to send the document to his email and transfer all the cash with him. I played along and called Dr and told him to send the documents and transfer cash. Dr said he was in the village no bank or credit so I should tell the abroad guy to call the barista directly to transfer the document.

Abroad guy calls me back, I tell him what Dr said. He said I should call barista on 09035585800 . I called bar ajayi. He said no problem he will send the document. Then abroad guy calls me back to and tells me barista needs about 165,000 send the documents, but.He has given him 100k. Let me send barista 65,000 so that when the doctor comes in the evening, he will give me the watch, shoes, phone and the dollars he has, so I can change it and get about 200,000 and take mine.

I said ok, called barista for account number. Barista sent account number
0030485721 ILYAS NURUDEEN O UNITY bank.

I told them I was heading to the bank. He asked if I will do mobile transfer, I told him I don't do transfer I will go to the bank and fill transfer form.

The guy kept calling, I told him I was at the bank. Finally I told him I had sent the money, but the bank said, bank to bank transfer was not working, but once the network is up, they will post.

They called again and ask if I have been.debited, I told them no. He said as soon as I am debited I should call and let the barista know.

Barista called 20 mins later and I told him, the lady at the bank just called that I made mistake in the account number and bank has closed. So it's tomorrow, the Dr should not bother coming today again. He said ok.

Later he called and asked if they are selling recharge card around me, I said no.

He said I should call barista and ask him how much card he needs that he needs to make some important calls, I said ok.

I am about to call barista now.
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by mekaboy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
I have called barista, barista said it's doctor that needs the card.

So I called dr and he ask me how much they sell card here in Nigeria. I said they have the one of 750, 1500, 400. He said I should get him 1500, when he comes tomorrow, he will give me. I told him to give me 1 hour, I just got back.

He said it's urgent, I told him to give me 1 hour, he cut the phone.
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
grin grin grin You get time bro
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by mekaboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin You get time bro

I want to raise his hope to the highest level and slam it on the ground. He has invested a lot of credit.

Anyone can call any of the numbers and follow up.
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
You be Badt person grin grin grin

mekaboy:

I want to raise his hope to the highest level and slam it on the ground. He has invested a lot of credit.

Anyone can call any of the numbers and follow up.
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
They are still waiting for card. Calling to ask me for card.
Re: These Are Local 419 Numbers by mekaboy(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2018
So the guy called this morning to remind me to be sure to go to the bank and complete the transaction. I told him I am at the bank now.

(1) (Reply)

Predicted Uefa Quarter Final Draw... / Names, Emails And Phone Numbers Of All Aigs, Commissioners Of Police In Nigeria / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.