Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (52312 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by gozzlin: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
NisforNicky:

wu b diz wan? shocked angry

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by sirusX(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
What is even in a backside? Men and as.s ehhh
Don’t go there! angry...only if you knew what treasures are stored up in that confinement wink
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emycord:
EVEN THE MAN SEEMS MORE CONFUSED IN THE FIRST TWO PIC. HE IS LIKE SEXYBOOTILICIOUS SISTER , WHERE IS THE WAIST YOU SAMPLE ON INSTA AND TWITTER. IN THE 3 & 4 SHE IS CONSOLING HIM
you Guys Should How You Use The Word Butts
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by achillesfoot(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
I'm still trying to find the backside he was looking at.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by zaho1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why the girl come sew the exact same wrapper my mama give me for 2008..? ayam not understanding.....
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Olamida(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
is head paining this OP ni?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by greggng: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
I can't wait to get married and start having sex

I am just sorry for you. That means you are still a virgin is this sinful shithole
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by timifakay(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
me I no kuku see anything
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by yxizzy(f): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2018
They no even fine self, and the pictures no even make sense self
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 12:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg where the butt na? shocked shocked
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Wow!!! This is unbelievable so this ankara cloth still dey market cool
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by OjomaBrown: 4:56am On Mar 09, 2018
@ least the lady was sincere with herself instead of padding up her butt like other ladies. If she had padded up her butt now the comments here on NL will be sexy lady, I wish I wish..... The only error was her man looking for what is not lost
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:37am On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the most distasteful prewedding picture I've stumbled upon in recent times.

The least he could do was to see a barber.
The least she could do was to mop up the oil on her face.

I can't tell which offends me more;
If it's the bride looking like the corpse of an over-aged stripper or the groom looking like a newly employed unkempt factory worker.

I'm further repulsed by their attempt at eroticism.
Rather than turn me on, my obelisk retracted like a snail whose head was touched.

But the least I can do is wish them luck in their marriage.
With that said,
Happy wedlock.
Uncle Tiwa Savage, wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2018
I'm still looking for the back side shocked
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by prey02(f): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Na wahooooo... Your mouth sha, Iyammi!!
shocked shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the most distasteful prewedding picture I've stumbled upon in recent times.

If it's the bride looking like the corpse of an over-aged stripper or the groom looking like a newly employed unkempt factory worker.

Rather than turn me on, my obelisk retracted like a snail whose head was touched.

With that said,
Happy wedlock.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by makahlj2: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
He grabbed her butt only to make sure that it exists.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by DaAwesome1(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,
Happy wedlock.
ya radioactively TOXIC.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by FreshestManny(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos by patexcool(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2018
either hold, grab, look all d same She belong to him.
HML to them.
cute couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.