Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Prayers For Healing – Prayer Points That Works Effectively - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Healing – Prayer Points That Works Effectively (1202 Views)

Pro Iginla Raises Healing Prayer For Shepherd Bushiri's Ailing Daughter / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Healing – Prayer Points That Works Effectively by fitted60(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
when our spirits are down and our souls are weary, when devil pushes sickness into our body to deter us or pull us down, Not that God doesn’t care or he ignored and abandoned us. At this time, we need effective prayers for healing of our soul. tribulations may come, troubles may come but its how we remain steadfast and bring our plight to God the healer that matters. Let our request be made known unto God, surely he will answer us and get us out of any pain we might be going through.

I am sure you believe God still answers prayers? therefore Prayers for healing can perform a tremendous turnaround in our physical and spiritual life .

[center][size=16pt] Prayers For Healing[/size][size=16pt][/size][/center]

Dear lord, you are the one I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with me in this illness.

Lord, forgive me of my sins and take every ailment out of my body

Father Lord, turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy and pain into comfort for me and others.

I trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering, let me be filled with patience and joy in your presence as I wait for your healing touch.

Father Lord, please restore me to full health and remove all fear and doubt from my heart by the power of your Holy Spirit

May you be glorified as you heal and renew me, Lord may I bless and praise your name forever

Father Lord, you hold all power in your hands. you are the mighty one from God who carries the world and the ruler of all earth

You are the giver of life, in you is freedom and healing, let your healing hands come upon my life

In you is freedom from pain, let every pain in my body stop now

You are the miracle worker, let me receive your miracle today in Jesus name

You are the light, I believe in you and I believe I am healed in Jesus name.

Amen

Source" www.prayerland.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries / Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. / Are You Religious Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.