Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

"Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike (15978 Views)

Daudu Waliu Is Dead: APC Chieftain Killed By Police Stray Bullet In Lagos / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Muritino(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Don't stay in Oshogbo and beat chest that you will show a typical Niger Delta Governor a way out. I mean states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta. I don't know about others. It's always a do or die affair esp when we want our governors to continue. If you like remove any Senator, e no concern us but Governor?

If you or your Abuja incompetent team like una life or economy of this country , make una try remove Wild or any of the four states mentioned above.

We are waiting.

Where were your likes? when Obj dealt with Alams of Bayelsa and Ibori of Delta?

Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Muritino(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Don't stay in Oshogbo and beat chest that you will show a typical Niger Delta Governor a way out. I mean states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta. I don't know about others. It's always a do or die affair esp when we want our governors to continue. If you like remove any Senator, e no concern us but Governor?

If you or your Abuja incompetent team like una life or economy of this country , make una try remove Wike or any of the four states mentioned above.

We are waiting...

Did you ever wonder why can't Wike and Fayose travel abroad to meet or attract investors to the state even when his counterparts are doing so?
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by highness25(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:
Can you imagine, the division in this nation is way too sharp
Hey! you don't call Nigeria a nation. check the meaning of Nation and see my reasons
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Castanea(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
badboywizzy:
I wonder what he'll tell Rivers people, especially the Ogoni people his vice went to promise Ogoni clean up.

Rivers people are wiser.

Excellent! Representatives of the Ogoni people should confront him with this issue of clean-up of Ogoni land.
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by prosnadis(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Keep quiet
kimjongJezebel:

If you or your Abuja incompetent team like una life or economy of this country , make una try remove Wike or any of the four states mentioned above.

We are waiting...

Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Paradigm777: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
chichar1:
a beg free the guy, you can't force aboki to speak and write in English, it is the fault of their master (buharia),always chewing gworo and looking like a dunce
EPIC!!! grin
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Paradigm777: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
bangging:
na wa o, someone can not play with u again?
grin
That kind play is way too expensive. It can claim lives you know
Yarimo, go back to school tongue
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by RexTramadol1: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
It was so Absurd of him to utter such statement in public functions.

Where is the respect for the number one citizen of our dear country

If he wants to campaign for his party, he should. why defaming the president in such manners

One of the reason why Nigeria can never be Restructured.

Most of these political office holders are too proud and arrogant. Once they attain power, they behave like who cares...

Fashola did more to GEJ

Not justifying his actions tho'

APC denigrated that office more than any party has and will.
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
so WIKE must tell BUHARI before visiting ABUJA abii?
undecided I talk am say you don high!

There is no basis for comparison here

I would have educated you better but I am busy now!
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by yarimo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

undecided I talk am say you don high!

There is no basis for comparison here

I would have educate you better but I am busy now!
busy smoking weed abi?
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
busy smoking weed abi?
lolzzzzzzzzz na everybody go resemble you

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by edupedia: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
obi4eze:
grin grin grin
"Apart from Jesus Christ, we don’t know of anyone who has risen a dead thing. APC is a dead party in Rivers State. No matter how you fast and pray, it will never wake up”

SAVAGE

.....yes APC is dead in Rivers State but PDP is buried on a national scale...which one is worse?...
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by fof1: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
It is not must president BUHARI to inform you of his coming to rivers state, BUHARI is the president of Nigeria he can visit any state he wants anytime

U TALK LIKE A REAL NOVICE ON SECURITY MATTERS. POLITICS OR NOT, IT IS INCUMBENT UPON D PRESIDENCY TO INTIMATE A SIITING GOVERNOR WELL IN ADVANCE OF ANY SUCH PLANS. THOUGH, CLASSIFIED. PLS.
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by fof1: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
anjowaka510:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/i-have-not-been-told-president-is-coming-to-our-state-or-why-―wike/

CHAIRMAN OF TRADITIONAL RULERS SELFISHLY ASKING FOR REHABILITATION OF ROADS WITHIN NEIGHBORHOOD HE IS LIVING IN PORT HARCOURT, WHILE HIS HOME TOWN AND KINGDOM DOES NOT HAVE A MOTORABLE ROAD LINKING IT IN OVER 100 YEARS OF OPOBO EXISTENCE. WHAT A SHAME, SLOW PACE CONTRACT INDEED.
Re: "Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike by orbany: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=orbany post=65679629][/quote]
yet you and your entire family are beneath his feet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan / NOI Poll: We’ve Been Using Same Methodology Since 2015, Anap Foundation Replies / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.