Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) (44620 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by makahlj2: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I actually chocked on saliva at the sight of that... The hands still look kind of fresh though... How come?

Because it's cold.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by augustine: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2018
In other words, it is true that human flesh is minced and packaged abroad, and exported to us as canned beef. NAFDAC please sit up.
Explorers:
Shocked locals have discovered a bag containing 27 pairs of severed human hands in far eastern Russia.

The shocking find was made close to the city of Khabarovsk in Siberia, close to the border with China.

A local found one of the hands lying on the shore of a river, leading police officers to a bag with the other 53 hands inside.

While nobody knows where the hands came from, one theory is that they were removed by body part dealers to stop police identifying the remains they were trying to sell.

Another is that the hands were severed from dead bodies in a hospital but it isunclear why this would happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5478351/Horror-54-severed-human-hands-dumped-Russia.html
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by winj3: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
any IGBO people in the area?
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by geezynoni: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Cannibals
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Very good.
So make una go Russia go carry una bag na im remain so.
grin grin grin
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2018
MistadeRegal:

In your eyes now, you have replied me savagely... Your comment makes 0% sense dude. Go and sleep.
if u still can't read properly 4k off my mentions
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sultty:

if u still can't read properly 4k off my mentions

You should have get the 4k off my comment!
That would have saved you any embarrassment.
Re: 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Very good.
So make una go Russia go carry una bag na im remain so.
Oya na grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Beheaded In Imo State. Head Displayed At A Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.