Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (35669 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Painment grin
You don switch again? So fast? I just laugh at your situation. How many monikers did you register yesterday? Infact, anytime I log in, I always have reason to smile and thank God, at least I am much greater than many people. How many will you register today? How much is nairaland paying you per hundred posts? Within two days you have made 206 posts, I dey fear sef.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
12submarine:

You don switch again? So fast? I just laugh at your situation. How many monikers did you register yesterday? Infact, anytime I log in, I always have reason to smile and thank God, at least I am much greater than many people. How many will you register today? How much is nairaland paying you per hundred posts?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

208 posts within two days on just one moniker, you case is not funny at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
12submarine:

I swear you really finished the billionaire. One way he keeps bringing out himself is the way he keeps mentioning me in his posts. How I support Buhari is what the noodles he calls brain cannot explain up till this moment. Jideamugiaka, pontzerom, jumpandpas HeavenIsSoReall and pantherblack are the detected ones so far and they are very active, how can anyone living a purposeful life be engaged in meaningless things like this?

Hope you have a utilitarian brain?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Hope you have a utilitarian brain?
Are you referring to your brain? Because it seems that is how your brain is wired, you don't know the limit of propaganda. Waiting for another mention from your other monikers about zombie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by QuotaSystem: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
bamoski:

The damage the foolanis have done to their name, they shall not recover in 50years.

The word Fulani is now synonymous with demons who lust for blood.

All thanks to your sai bar bar

Even you are now ashamed of bearing your real moniker fulanimafia.

You and that psychotic bìtch called nafee something go hear am.

Regardless of the politicization of the decades long herdsmen-farmer crisis which is daily being unraveled as a satanic tool of the opposition, the Fulani name remains bold and intact as the militarily dominant political Machiavellians of this country that have produced the richest black man on the planet set to cater for the entire country's energy needs through his mega-refinery so don't get it twisted.

If I were you I'd be more bothered with washing off the hateful, bitter, defeated, criminal and untrustworthy 5 percenter labels that you're synonymous with, that will continue to rob you of political relevance and power to rule yourselves for decades to come.

P.S FM is serving a long ban soon to elapse but remains alive as QS wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. / Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.