Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) (53814 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / Man Begs Profusely As A 2021 Gwagon Is Being Offloaded / Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Enjoy your ride grin
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Binutiri(m): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2018
This gal needs to pray hard for real husband Because this can b her curse
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Na this kind car dey make you forget your Bachelor's degree wan go become driver.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by rabzy: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:

I dont know why but I just have a thing for girls with very rich parents

I just helplessly fall in love with them
Helplessly

That said
I learnt to stop hating on rich folks when I discovered
When I discovered i can b rich lik them

Nw i gat my own money nw i hate on poor people
Cuz de gat no reason to be poor

#Eco99#

why dont you liberate yourself from the cycle of hate, it has been poisoning you for too long.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2018
hmmmm!.... lucky lady!

very few African parents knows the value of children. with their born-throway mentality.

I wish to do more for my kids, God willing.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Hmm Nigerians na wa oo. If boy friend buy you panties you'll come online to broadcast it to the world, and when you get kidnap tomorrow you blame poor innocent village people.

Sha the babe beautiful o, abeg is she still single? grin
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by truthbitterpill: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
I deeply appreciate good things happening to people, but what I can't understand is people coming to announce every little progress they make in life on social media.
Tomorrow, if they are kidnapped or robbed, these same people will come complaining. May sense fall on them.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2018
I don't have parents that are rich enough to buy me this but I promise my unborn children that I will be them the least car, Amen
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Could that be my girlfriend
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2018
But she is not Nigerian na.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by kezbaba19(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
no poor man will make heaven
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Elnida: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Bhelamblog:
You know when you've got the parents that will Cough out over 30mil to buy a car for you, And they still wont Sneeze..
Thats its for this twitter user, Her parents Just bought her a brand new G-wagon and the excited lady showed it off on her page..
Only for Nigerians to start Lining up for adoption.. lol..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/pretty-lady-shows-off-n35m-g-wagon-her.html?m=1

Ayam nt understanding dat trouser shorts. grin
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by paix(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations, somebody somewhere is waiting for the old one.
Why is this car so expensive? What's special about this car?
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Pat081: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmmmm gals can lie just like dat our dad 4rm kware state in Abuja now n c how dos useless guys re talking dey want to b her house boy just because of car
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Mofe72: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2018
BedLam:
I knew it was gonna be a black man. Call it hate or whatever you want, only a stupid man and his wife would buy a such a car for her daughter that's not probably working.
Cars are liability whether you like it or not.

Blackman's desire.

All the billionaire heirs and heiresses in Europe, North America and the Middle East nko
Every small thing black man!!

Go and see the Arabs teenagers driving ferraris and lamborghinis
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Good for her, but she should take it easy o, so she won't intimidate men that want to come for her.
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by JMOB(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
So we that our parents didnt buy one for us didnt put our mind to wat we are doing?
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eco99:
I dont know why but I just have a thing for girls with very rich parents
I just helplessly fall in love with them Helplessly
That said I learnt to stop hating on rich folks when I discovered When I discovered i can b rich lik them
Nw i gat my own money nw i hate on poor people Cuz de gat no reason to be poor
#Eco99#
Please how did you make the money. I need the formula
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by osuhim(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jadoskii:
bros,make ur money nd dash to orphans...simple.....wc orphan hv u ever given ur allawee....hypocrite....
Na ur entire generation plus u b hypocrite....Goat
Re: Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
osuhim:
Na ur entire generation plus u b hypocrite....Goat
lmao,im jux dey reply...baba jux see money do sub....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.