Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) (36984 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
senatordave1:
From what am seeing,the love for buhari has increased in plateau and hes likely to win there for the first time.up buhari til 2023

He can't win on the Jos Plateau. Maybe the Mambila Plateau.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by saarumann: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

You conveniently did not mention that he also didn't visit sites of massacre of fulani in Numan and Taraba.
If actually buhari didn't visits ground zero of herdsmen violence in Numan, then I'm not surprised that lives are being lost currently to fulani herdsmen attacks. It only shows that buhari's visit was utterly useless.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why do they love him ? What has he done right to be loved?
For one, he is believed not to have looted the Nigerian treasury like other politicians did. And some re still doing. He might not be getting some things right, but many believe in his hands or under his keep, the Nigerian treasury is safe. As is proof from all the big remittances we re seeing for the first time from government agencies that normally don't remit much. And many abandoned roads across the country re getting fixed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This man should rule another 4 years, Nigeria needs to suffer more. grin

Sister, you they vex oooh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by antyokya: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
escodotman:
They just wanted to see that man they've only seen on the tv. That's Nigerians for you with the people in power, you just want to see how he really looks like, it doesn't mean they love him or they would vote for him. Crowd also trooped out to see Goodluck before they voted him out.

90% of the people you see there are hausas in Jos who want to create an impression that PMB is loved. wait and see what happens in the next elections. 95% of plateau population is outside Jos, so BMC should just park well abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by olubless90: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
adem30:
Dis r d reason why sm r zombies in Nig.
see doz people beside power line... if dey dies buhari dnt knw dee papa, mama, wife n even d children dey will leave behind.... der children children will curse them for d suffering they brought to their family

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Skepticus: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Jascon4:
Some Nigerians are indeed unbelievable.

I've given up on them.

Buhari needs to be made the president for life, so that their suffering would be endless

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Almoner1: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Wailers will not be happy to see the peoples President Muhammed Buhari being welcome by the plateau people. Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
dangermouse:
Must have been a five_thousand _naira_apiece rented crowd.

The outcome of the Poverty of the mind body and soul currently ravaging the country.
keep encouraging yourself. Only God can stop this man, voters from Southeast or south south will do noting. voice from the west

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by aku626(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Illiteracy just had to raise its ugly head once more. You don’t really expect an enlighten person to climb the bill boards and dance in front of a motorcade. He know the sort of people who are in support of his office and unfortunately they seem to outnumber the reasonable ones.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2018
antyokya:

90% of the people you see there are hausas in Jos who want to create an impression that PMB is loved. wait and see what happens in the next elections. 95% of plateau population is outside Jos, so BMC should just park well abeg
keep having hope. what we in south west. PDD will win in west too?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Nigerians' gullibility is a nature give to nation and unlimited.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by sidnen: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
great664:

I hate commenting on such things but we're you there? Are you in Jos?

5k was paid for such jamboree with strict instruction not to leave your group otherwise your leader won't pay....

JosBase
No mind those people.
Anyone who actually believes buhari is loved in jos and those people were there not because of the money is a#@$*0l

And it all makes sense that BMCs believe he is loved in jos. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Almoner1: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
My brother, how I wish is possible, despite all the antics of the corrupt element to distract him, he remained focused. I visited Kebi State, I realised that almost 80% are rice farmers who like other rice farmers that have benefited from the ongoing diversification effort of Buhari led government are praying and celebrating Buhari. Thank God for the change oo
Skepticus:

I've given up on them.

Buhari needs to be made the president for life, so that their suffering would be endless

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by tellmemore15: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2018
the president should savor the moment because that's all he's gonna get.

it is only a fool that wouldn't know these are farewell displays...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by kernel504(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
shocked sad d old man shud call his cows to order. We. are tired of those blood sucker and flesh eater

Is it for demystifying Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by kchigozie15: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2018
The solution to this nigerian problem is to sell or lease it for 10yrs...this is a bleeped country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2018
escodotman:
They just wanted to see that man they've only seen on the tv. That's Nigerians for you with the people in power, you just want to see how he really looks like, it doesn't mean they love him or they would vote for him. Crowd also trooped out to see Goodluck before they voted him out.
How about the excitement?bros leave that thing Buhari is a movement in the north

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Suffering n smiling... Fela

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2018
saarumann:
If actually buhari didn't visits ground zero of herdsmen violence in Numan, then I'm not surprised that lives are being lost currently to fulani herdsmen attacks. It only shows that buhari's visit was utterly useless.

You made absolutely no sense.

Almost 50 fulani women and kids were murdered in Numan. I didnt see your outrage then.

Hundreds were killed by the Mambilla militia.

Didnt see your outrage then.

Seven innocent fulani travelers were waylaid and burnt to death in Gboko.

Buhari did not visit either scene of the murders of fulani.

Why then should there be outrage where once there was silence?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by saarumann: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

You made absolutely no sense.

Almost 50 fulani women and kids were murdered in Numan. I didnt see your outrage then.

Hundreds were killed by the Mambilla militia.

Seven innocent fulani travelers were waylaid and burnt to death in Gboko.

Buhari did not visit either scene of the murders of fulani.

Why then should there be outrage where once there was silence?

No wonder there's bloodshed all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by MDsambo: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2018
great664:

I hate commenting on such things but we're you there? Are you in Jos?

5k was paid for such jamboree with strict instruction not to leave your group otherwise your leader won't pay....

JosBase

If I wasn't there I won't say it at first place

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by IJOBA2: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2018
legitnow:
IF BUHARI WIN 2019, WHICH I PRAY HE DOES.

NIGERIA WILL HAVE A PERMANENT UN BASE FOR UN FORCES.

OGA TELL ME ABOUT THE BROADCAST YOU SENT TO MY WHATSAPP THIS MORNING
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
shocked sad d old man shud call his cows to order. We. are tired of those blood sucker and flesh eater
I thought ipob are criminals

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2018
This is a president that's visiting to commiserate with the mourning state.
Is this campaign or what
Africa with yeye leaders ehhh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Jascon4:
Some Nigerians are indeed unbelievable.

My brother. It's quite unfortunate. Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Abayomi68: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
I think we need to start carrying out necessary actions if we don't want this man (PMB) to win in 2019.

Complaining on nairaland won't solve anything because the last time I checked we nairalanders have a population of 1.9m with some of us even having multiple accounts.

2019 is fast approaching and we don't have a lot of options to choose from. We the youth need to buckle up, know what we want and go for it.

I heard the **Not too young to run bill** is making progress, but we need more youth to occupy a lot of positions other than the presidency alone so it will be easier to actualize that goal.

I am happy to see that a lot of us are getting concerned about what happens up there in Abuja because I think what brought to this bad junction in the first place is the bad mentality **that what happens up there is none of my business as long as I am okay.** I am glad that is changing. We need to get ourselves more involved in what is happening in our dear country.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by henrymorebaba(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
This man is not ordinary..
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Mejor79(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Hired and well motivated.

So you should expect that from an average Nigerians.

Once well feed/ well paid and they feel motivated, they can die for your cause. And will never bother of your hidden intentions or if your mismanage the treasure.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Many lacks comprehension of the word love.

And only those with warped logic still support an incompetent fellow under whose watch the country has turned human abattoir thanks to his marauding Fulani militia terrorist kinsmen.
A coin has two side.
What if this killers and being sponsor by PDP to discredit this man because he is a Fulani.
We know how some herdsmen were in aso rock just before the 2015 elections to endorsed PDP and Jonathan,can this same herdsmen be use against Buhari?
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by ebenbabs: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
As for me once i know come 2019, if PMB declare he's contesting, i urge all other contestant to honorably step down for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Explosion Hits Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.