Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,008 members, 7,803,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) (36983 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by escodotman: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
alen4smith:
How about the excitement?bros leave that thing Buhari is a movement in the north
In the north. Thank you for that.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Slurity:
keep encouraging yourself. Only God can stop this man, voters from Southeast or south south will do noting. voice from the west

On what merits do you assume this?
FYI we in the west are fed up with the hardship this government ushered in.QED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by biztip: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
let them keep going gaga, by 2019 Buhari will go jeje

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by lastempero: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
NOC1:
The only way to defeat this man is for him not to contest.
majority of the political parmutations are in his favour.
1. He has one tenure, this will give him so much votes from the southeast because most southeast leaders will be hoping to produce the president come 2023.
2. The PDP convention results which relegated the southwesterns will hunt them in 2019, if PDP choose to give a Westerner ticket it 2019 they lose North 90%.
3. His party is in control of the western states excluding Ekiti

Remove south east from your permutation, if u are from south east u will agree with me that they don't believe in political leaders because they are liers rather they vote by their conscious and going by that,is guaranteed that he will get less than 0.5% from the southeast this time around

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Yusman316:

For one, he is believed not to have looted the Nigerian treasury like other politicians did. And some re still doing. He might not be getting some things right, but many believe in his hands or under his keep, the Nigerian treasury is safe. As is proof from all the big remittances we re seeing for the first time from government agencies that normally don't remit much. And many abandoned roads across the country re getting fixed
i just like people like, that tells the true.
Though buhari has not performed to the expectations of many Nigerians, and i don't blame him for that. Cos, the government have been ruled by many worst leaders in the past 16years. And the problems created in 16years can't be mended within a period of 3years.. I still support this man come 2019!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by lastempero: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
The north never stops to amaze me,even plateau people that is been sacrificed at the altar of the fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Almoner1:
My brother, how I wish is possible, despite all the antics of the corrupt element to distract him, he remained focused. I visited Kebi State, I realised that almost 80% are rice farmers who like other rice farmers that have benefited from the ongoing diversification effort of Buhari led government are praying and celebrating Buhari. Thank God for the change oo
we Kebbi State people are 100% giving buhari our vote come 2019. Many are millionaires cos of the diversification.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Smony:
this shit will only happen in jos,Kano,kaduna nt Taraba
...dont be surprise he will come to owerri and u will see all this....lagos sef or wherever
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by elegance101(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Don't let those pictures deceive you..I reside in jos and I can tell you guys that those so called supporters are the same set of myopic zombies you'd see in every northern state. it's just the same hausa / fulani supporters that will always shout 'sai baba' even though hunger is killing them . they don't give a shit if he's working or not and they worship him more than their god. come 2019 buhari will surely get far less votes than he did in 2015 in plateau state .

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Jascon4:
Some Nigerians are indeed unbelievable.
When u have mad love for somebody or something u become unbelievable...
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
escodotman:
In the north. Thank you for that.
was he ever popular in the south?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by franchasng: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2018
NOC1:
1. He has one tenure, this will give him so much votes from the southeast because most southeast leaders will be hoping to produce the president come 2023.
2. The PDP convention results which relegated the southwesterns will hunt them in 2019, if PDP choose to give a Westerner ticket it 2019 they lose North 90%.
all the political indices was against Donald Trump in 2016, but God was in support of Trump so it shocked Americans.

Same way, Buhari will be shocked by nature either at the poll or at the hospital if he refuses to back out in peace. He has caused the death of so many innocent souls, he needs to go now before nature fights back with total aggression that UK doctors cant handle

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2018
the way you people reason amaze me, even when GEJ was hated in North then, during his visit many came out to see their president

for the fact that I don't like buhari administration, if he come to Lagos and I'm around where he visit, I will surely like to take a glance of my president, whether I like or not, he's my president till PVC say no in 2019

all this pictorial judgement has no revelation in election victory, y'all should quit giving him hopeless hope

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by TEYA: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2018
NOC1:
Most of his opponents on nairaland lack the analytical skills to make these deductions. They just keep moving like zombies saying Buhari is going back to s
Daura. How that will happen, they can't tell.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by franchasng: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
i just like people like, that tells the true.
Though buhari has not performed to the expectations of many Nigerians, and i don't blame him for that. Cos, the government have been ruled by many worst leaders in the past 16years. And the problems created in 16years can't be mended within a period of 3years.. I still support this man come 2019!
So it is past regime that told Buhari's son to buy a bike worth millions when Buhari claimed in 2015 that he borrowed to buy presdential form, how did the millions came about, he didnt loot

So its past regime that told Buhari to appoint his nephew who is under 20yrs with no work experience as his PA when such post according to Nigeria's constitution is for people of level 16 and above in civil service

So its past regime that told Buhari to neglect and abuse our federal character in appointing service chiefs and security heads in Nigeria

So its the past regime that told Buhari to appoint dead people as head of govt agencies and parastatals

So its past regime that told Buhari never to visit Benue, Taraba, etc after the brutal massacre of Nigerian citizens he swore to protect

So its past regime that told Buhari to be freeing imprisoned Boko Haram militants under the guise that they have repented only for them to go back to NE to be causing more harm and killing our gallant soldiers anyhow

So its past regime that told Buhari to increase fuel pump price he swore to reduce once elected

So its past regime that told Buhari to secretly re introduce fuel subsiby he and other APC chieftains criricised Goodluck for

So its past regime that told Buhari to keep ignoring corrupt practises and allegations against his cabinet members and political allies

So its past regime that also caused the inflation of naira to the tune of $1 = 365naira now from $1 = 170naira in 2015

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, you and other Buhari supporters should say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by winj3: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Please get it right...

President Buhari's (RENTED) Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy.

Na only hungry people go support a fulani herdsman considering Jos is one of the places witnessing mass killings perpetrated by mallams.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by NOC1(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
franchasng:
all the political indices was against Donald Trump in 2016, but God was in support of Trump so it shocked Americans.

Same way, Buhari will be shocked by nature either at the poll or at the hospital if he refuses to back out in peace. He has caused the death of so many innocent souls, he needs to go now before nature fights back with total aggression that UK doctors cant handle

Nope if you're a political thinker you will know that Trump was out to win. I don't buy his political views that much, but I saw him as a winner before GOP primaries. Had it been Sanders emerged Trump would not have won.
Things that worked against Hillary.
1. Her ties with Obama and his policies.
2. She is a Woman American where not ready for a female president
3. Fear of electing a week leader who will open American gates to all.
4. The propaganda centered on the Email she deleted.
5. The American believes of 8 years for GOPs, next 8 for Dem. I call it American politics of Legacy.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by enlady(f): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Any one resident in Jos know these drama is not a reflection of the pulse of Plateau indigenes towards PMB at the moment. In fact there was an attack on Daffo in Bokkos LGA by suspected herdsmen Wednesday night before his arrival. I am afraid he will get less votes in 2019 than he did in 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
A true man of the people!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by olasco18(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2018
The ipod will nt lik diz ooo..op u wan giv them high bp ni..........sai baba 2019

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
dangermouse:
Must have been a five_thousand _naira_apiece rented crowd.

The outcome of the Poverty of the mind body and soul currently ravaging the country.
I tell you, most of those people you are seeing there can employ you on minimum wage of 70 thousand per month. I was there live in jos when the peoples' general arrived. It was celebration gallow.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by laura8: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2018
This are yan angwan rogo na..and bauchi road people... The people there are staunch PMB supporters...
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by seanswitch(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
These are the people that will vote.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by josh123(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2018
escodotman:
Your permutations are very wrong and I dont blame you at all. You made your conclusion just because of those people you see in that picture? What you don't know is that no matter who the president is, whether hated or loved, people would troop out to get glimpse of him and that doesn't in any way suggest they will all vote for him. Since forever, Nigerians have always liked sight-seeing the people in power, not because they like them, they just want to see that man they've only been seeing on the tv for many years! Go and see again the crowd that followed Goodluck before he lost the last election.
u kno how to reason well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2018
saarumann:
Is commissioning state projects now part of condolence visit in a state ravaged by fulani herdsmen? Or didnt they say Buhari will visit states plague with security challenges? All I see is political jamboree. So far the president is yet to visit victims and sites of fulani herdsmen massacre.
Bunch of liars!!! Buhari just went to Plateau for 2019 presidential campaign.

Buhari went to Taraba, yet lives are currently being lost daily to fulani herdsmen attacks and they say he's on a security visit. Plateau people should watch out for what may befall their state after buhari leaves the state.
I am happy to inform you that coming week, our amiable presido, aka peoples' general, PMB, the president of federal republic of nigeria will visit minna, niger state.
Wailing wailers can keep on wailing.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by semyman: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Haters, continue. 2019 votes will soon be counted. What is certain is that no likes and hate comments on Nairaland or other virtual fora will be on the ballots.
Kapish
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Be wise ..all those filled were obviously paid miscreants from his north and they are not up to 500

Be wise. No one there was paid.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Mumunatus, Zombies and Buharideens.

We have their fellow asslickers on Nairaland too.
Yes oooh, I am one of them!
But we are aware that Idiotic pigs on nairaland asslicking one inconsequential albino are not happy with us.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Be wise ..all those filled were obviously paid miscreants from his north and they are not up to 500
So plateau state is now part of potopoto republic.
Keep on with your self delusion since it satisfies your ago.
Wise man, indeed??
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2018
TheKingdom:

Blah blah...The truth is the Nigga Area is Black Africa’s largest concentration of slaves and cowards.... Imagine the name of this thread- Buhari supporters going crazy....Trully they are just CRAZY, Crazy blacks, crazy Africans, and Crazy Niggas.
Aayah! Really, Hate is not good
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by Bhol28: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018
This Man is just a strong force,loved so much by masses.He is giving oppositon sleepless night in choosing a candidate who has the reputation that can defeat him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by edupedia: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This man should rule another 4 years, Nigeria needs to suffer more. grin

....tell me which year since ,1960 Nigerians have not suffered?....keep deceiving yourself that another messiah is coming....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Explosion Hits Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.