Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Half Plot Of Land For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Half Plot Of Land For Sale (466 Views)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale by dupzy05: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Half plot of land for sale at Isawo ikorodu, it is in a developed Area, price -#700,000
Note:No Agents fee, the owner wants to sell it because of financial issues she is having that is the reason it is also for the price. Contact me Asap for more details 09075950814 only serious buyers please

(1) (Reply)

Woman Lands In Hospital Emergency Unit After Being Battered By Her Boyfriend / ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La / Mother's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.