Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? (1569 Views)

Uber And Taxify Business / Learn About Uber / All I Need To Know About UBER Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by Gentlelife50(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by alstarmayo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls can i have ur num so as to talk on whatsapp... I need info abt this uber biz.
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by drmikeadams(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2019
oluwaseyiwhyte:
Pls can i have ur num so as to talk on whatsapp... I need info abt this uber biz.
what do u want to know bout d biz?
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
drmikeadams:
what do u want to know bout d biz?

Like everything bro..... The only thing i have now is the car.
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by Gentlelife50(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
oluwaseyiwhyte:

Where do u base?
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by drmikeadams(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
oluwaseyiwhyte:

08109502051,for free info

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Where do u base?
Ipaja lagos
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Uber And Taxify? by Gentlelife50(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
oluwaseyiwhyte:

Ipaja lagos
If u have car, drivers license and a good android phone u are good to go.
Just save yourself the stress, go to their surulere office because that's where they now activate new drivers then sit for training.
They will tell you everything you need to do but before then inspect your car at the field then go with the result to the training room after training they will help you activate the account, inspection fee is 2k and they collect money for training these days like 1.5k.
Address is Rasak balogun street, from stadium to masha road then first left turn then another left just keep going down the street you will the office.
Everything can be done in a day if u get there early

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. / Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] / How To Take A Fall Like A Boss On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.