Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

New Edition...just In. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Edition...just In. (317 Views)

Just In Case You Missed It: Yesterday Was Chinua Achebe's Posthumous Birthday. / Just In Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Edition...just In. by eluyelabiola: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.

(1) (Reply)

Motherless II (poetry) / Need An Editor For Your Speculative (Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy etc) Fiction Book? / Blame - A Short Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.