Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (37916 Views)

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by 28Toronto: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Michael004:
Aunty, na every small pikin dey do am. Why is it now new to you. Na today?

So she be your aunty, interesting.. I see where she dey snow...

My brother, even famous people like jayz.dey play for Toronto...even I dey go watch.. that Yankee.. get snow.. na him, she dey inside.. snow no dey Toronto
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
Come to zaddy, let's trend on that path that leads to having babies.
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by labanj1(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
Please do fast

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2018
he knw what you are going out to do nah... to share the national cake to don baba and others... doro the cheerful giver, where is ur useless jobless owambe obsessed suicidal husband ni you don relegate him to mere house help

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
That Second Pics tho (of Jamjam)

So cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
But tiwa seems to be putting her son too much in the spot light.
We all know Jamil is a nice cute boy and that she loves him so much ,but she should try to sheild him a little from public view
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2018
GodOfAction:
Proud mother of one, Tiwa Savage has told of how her son Jamil does not like her going out.

In an Instagram post, mom Jam Jam disclosed that he clings unto her whenever he perceives that she wants to leave home.

The songstress however has promised to remind her son Jam Jam of how he wouldn’t let her go out when he grows up, especially when he starts to think giving her a hug isn’t cool anymore.

Sharing the photos below, she wrote: “JamJam when you are older and forming for me that you don’t want to give mummy a hug because it’s not cool, I will remind you of these times that you would cling unto me when I’m going out and you don’t want me to leave 
My baby, I love you so much ” 

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/09/tiwa-savage-narrates-what-son-jamjam-does-whenever-she-wants-to-go-out-shares-photos/

See Photos:

Afonja part-time hoes
If u doubt me ask 2face, Donjazzy and Dr Sid
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby

Im right here, u dont nid to go far......

Let me help u grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Love her shoe like kilode
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2018
These lady no get fashion sense
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Boyooosa:
Still forming uncladist in your 3yo child"s presence. A male for that matter. Nawao!

Boko haram terrorist....how's that woman unclad?
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
what u need is a punch
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Me too..make we relate
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Boko haram terrorist....how's that woman unclad?
Ur mumunity will never allow u to see that she was frolicking n moaning in those pics. Must she appear sexy in those pix, why can't she get to the studio or club b4 she starts slaying. Wearing clothe doesn't make u clad, ur Lil action or posture can go a long way in expressing ur seductive intention. Na so so incense dey start Mr Taliban.
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by SwTeee(f): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
I want one too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by SwTeee(f): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
oyinella:
Awwwwwnn! I want a baby
I want one too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
I dislike tiwa savage because she didn't see any other thing to pass on to her son than her ugliness angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Family things..
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Ur mumunity will never allow u to see that she was frolicking n moaning in those pics. Must she appear sexy in those pix, why can't she get to the studio or club b4 she starts slaying. Wearing clothe doesn't make u clad, ur Lil action or posture can go a long way in expressing ur seductive intention. Na so so incense dey start Mr Taliban.

slowpoke, get a life and stop hating everything and everyone, they're not the cause of your misfortunes..

Moreover it's incest and not incense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

slowpoke, get a life and stop hating everything and everyone, they're not the cause of your misfortunes..

Moreover it's incest and not incense.
In my assessment, I don't think u r more of a fan to tiwa than I do but in short moments, truth needs to be told. May be we can recover some of our lost values.
I saw an online pix sometimes ago, a young mum hugging her male child (both of them unclad), using most of the boy's body to cover sensitive part of her body. Let me ask u a question, that, can that be referred to as love from mum to child? Well if u believe its normal or can be overlooked, then wait till u find out that the mum or the child might not be proud of the pix in the nearest future.
Back to tiwa's case; the postures are not that bad anyway but because she wears clothe in those pics doesnt hide the fact that she does not necessarily need to start posing as if she is trying to impress a grown up man or training an upcoming slay queen. Yes, she can be happy amd as well make her fans do same without those postures; trying to be sexy, opening a part of her privates and closing it, touching unnecessary sensitive parts of her body. For what now, who is she impressing or seducing, we all know that she is a proud single mum but she can be beautiful even without those postures.
MW, there is nothing else I can do if you still do not understand my stance.
Have a nice weekend!
Re: Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) by oyinella(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2018
martinefu:
Me too..make we relate

Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye & His Son (Picture) / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.