Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development (431 Views)

My Journey Into Website Design (a Journal) / We Are Into Website, Mobile App, Software, Desktop App Design And Development / We Are Into Website, Software, Mobile App Design & Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development by imoscodev: 2:42am On Mar 09, 2018
WEB/APP DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Content Management Systems
Virtual shops and Ecommerce(online store)
Presentation Websites
Responsive Website Design
Mobile Website Design
Portal development
Result Checking portal
Peer to Peer
App design and development(Cs, ionic and java)
& other dynamic website

DIGITAL MARKETING

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing
Pay-Par-Click Marketing (PPC)
Real-Time Analytics
Social Media Marketing

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07034999639.
Tel: 07013288324.
Re: We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development by obua: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Pls send your details and costs to ifyobua@gmail.com
Re: We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development by imoscodev: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
obua:
Pls send your details and costs to ifyobua@gmail.com
done
Re: We Are Into Website And Mobile App Designa And Development by Bukolar1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
pls I need the details and price. bukolaolatunjiola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Win The Federal Government Contract Now / Earn 8% Of Your Investment Daily (take Me By My Word) / Jobs in Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Kano....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.