₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,075,946 members, 4,482,700 topics. Date: Friday, 21 September 2018 at 08:45 PM

Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? (455 Views)

You Can Now Install Gta 5 On Android Using These Steps... / How Do I Download Gta(san Andreas) On My Android(camon Cx) / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 2:46am On Mar 09
I got a friend who is so much addicted to this GTA San Andreas and I begged him then to send it to me which he did, but after I played the game and completed all the missions then I deleted it now this my particular guy told me he doesn't know how to install the game again but I know he said something like OBB and APK yet I couldn't get it then I asked google but I still can't do this. please if you know how I can download this game for free and install it please let me know or buzz me for whatsapp 07062827904. Thanks
Re: Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? by GameGod(m): 10:29am On Mar 10
lukasmuyiwa:
I got a friend who is so much addicted to this GTA San Andreas and I begged him then to send it to me which he did, but after I played the game and completed all the missions then I deleted it now this my particular guy told me he doesn't know how to install the game again but I know he said something like OBB and APK yet I couldn't get it then I asked google but I still can't do this. please if you know how I can download this game for free and install it please let me know or buzz me for whatsapp 07062827904. Thanks
First, install the games APK. Then move the game's .obb file to "android ----> obb".

Note: the apk source and .obb source most be the same, else it will not work. For example if you download the apk from a site, u most also download the obb file from that side.
Re: Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? by lekjons(m): 3:09am On Mar 20
* install the apk

* move your obb files into this folder; internal or sdcard(depending on your phone type, in most samsung phones, it will have to be in your internal storage, while in chinese android phones less than version 5.0, it will have to be in our external storag)>>Android>>data>>obb>>com.rockstargames.gtasa>>*here*

(1) (Reply)

Ever Downloaded Psp Games? How Did It Go? / Current List Of Ps3 Titles That Will Support Move / Your Xbox360 Game Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.