Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

"When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy (27081 Views)

I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin / Mikel Obi's Beautiful Russian Girlfriend And Daughters Pose By The Sea In Stunni / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Iaz93: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2018
mexxmoney:
This girl dress sense sha, always looking odd
You that your own is even, go and snap with trophy let's see na.. Atole!

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Simi ugly pass Nwamaikpe testes.

3 Likes

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2018
why na pity her small na, sorry simi no mind them , but make i take the trophy home first i play your songs for the trophy, cos your songs are more beautiful than ___

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by itchie: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2018
This girl is fvcking ugly!!!

2 Likes

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by plerry: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2018
some people even said they will pass both for a crate of chilled trophy lager beer...

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Chukazu: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2018
When a woman sees herself as trophy, the moment a guy conquers you he moves to the next challenge

4 Likes

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Moinoni123(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

2. Take the Cup home for two days
If the gold trophy can bring me money and pleasure. Else, imma smash simi over and over again. Bye
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Talkingboy: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
I will take the Cup home and never return it again ....
I go run enter Alaba sell am for 150k
Lol smiley

2 Likes

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by dizon: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Talkingboy:
I will take the Cup home and never return it again ....

I go run enter Alaba sell am for 150k

Lol smiley
150k? That thing na solid gold o, you can sell it for millions
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Talkingboy: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
dizon:
150k? That thing na solid gold o, you can sell it for millions

Do u know the Market value ?
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Boyooosa(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
150 k ke? Oga behave!
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Boyooosa(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

Smash simi oooooooo, abeg! 10 times. Thanx for reminding me that I need that smash hit.
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by josh77(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2018
I thought she had a tattoo
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by OneCorner: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Uyiii:

even if it's for a day, I'll take the cup home.
I cannot coman be smashing bones upandan, you want me to injure my preek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Take the cup for two days...now and always.

Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Buahahaha.

U r mad aswear.

Uyiii:

even if it's for a day, I'll take the cup home.
I cannot coman be smashing bones upandan, you want me to injure my preek
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Slim and petit girls sabi take d*ck. To me they are good for bleeping, but chubby girls rock they have assets.
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by QuestionMark910: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
anaton:

Take the cup home for two days.
And do what with it? Does she have a voter's card? Be forming there and later start complaining that there is hardship in the country. Go and get your voter's card jor!!!

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by josh005(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
But she fine for JOROMI video gan
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Sleekydee(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Luukasz:
None of the two will make my life better than it is now nor will it make my account grow bigger

That's not true, u gotta recognize opportunity.. If u take the world Cup home, u can gather crowd and charge them 500h to snap with the Cup... U will get more than 1k pple willing to... U gotta think smart bro

2 Likes

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by nkieruka123: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Masama post=65682571] I choose the world cup. Simi is this girl dressing na die

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by pero45: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:

That's not true, u gotta recognize opportunity.. If u take the world Cup home, u can gather crowd and charge them 500h to snap with the Cup... U will get more than 1k pple willing to... U gotta think smart bro

My Igbo brother

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by olatunjithomas(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Luukasz:
None of the two will make my life better than it is now nor will it make my account grow bigger

Because you've not configured your eyes to see opportunities.
Take the cup home for two days and you might remain a millionaire for the next 2 decades if you have functioning sense of resources multiplication....

You have 48hours to make people pose with that trophy for 50k or more depending on how you package the business.
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
She must ve ug lee somewhere in her name.
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by puffynana(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

Smash the glass with simi's head

Take the trophy home

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by princeade86(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

omo two days is long. I will just take d cup home jejely. at least I will be in history that I touch the cup. but if I smach simi, who go know .

1 Like

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Godwin978(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
simi dong chichonchin

Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Godwin978(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
puffynana:

Smash the glass with simi's head

Take the trophy home
you bad gan
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Luukasz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
olatunjithomas:

Because you've not configured your eyes to see opportunities.
Take the cup home for two days and you might remain a millionaire for the next 2 decades if you have functioning sense of resources multiplication....
You have 48hours to make people pose with that trophy for 50k or more depending on how you package the business.
Oh I see a poor man's business and a stupid man who pays 50k to pose with a trophy that won't make him richer nor better than he is
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Luukasz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:

This aint smart, this is a poor man seeking for means of survival
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by Sleekydee(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Luukasz:
This aint smart, this is a poor man seeking for means of survival

If that ain't smart, describe smartness...u said none will make u money, and I told u how u can mk money if u HD d world cup, u say it's not smart. I know ur type, pple wet no dey gree to agree say dem wrong....issokay
Re: "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy by bobbygkmc(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
Choose one:

1. Smash Simi

Or

Take Simi home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers / Eric Many Wins N14M Case For Runtown / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.