Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Where Is @erigga And Emirate Empire? Is The Label Deal Worth It? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is @erigga And Emirate Empire? Is The Label Deal Worth It? (1768 Views)

Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures / Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is @erigga And Emirate Empire? Is The Label Deal Worth It? by ayabie4luv(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2018
As an unrepentant fan. As a chronic listener of his jam, as the only one I have created a special playlist on my phone for many years, I think it is my duty to ask some few questions and also make suggestions when necessary.
When the Emirate Empire deal was announced, I was one of those fan that was happy that a new chapter has just started in the life of Erigga.
New deal, new breathe of fresh air. New concept, new approach to thing, new banger to dance to.
But up till now, am still trying to pick what’s new from Erigga.
A trip to the south album can’t be rated as his best album because we have seen Erigga giving us good street music. Wild wild west, real matters, dem nor get two heads, dead bed, industry nite can still stand shoulder tall with Lagos Ebuka, Bless Me, Biggie man all in a trip to the south etc.

click to read the conspiracy going................ which might turn to abig african beef

http://ameboloaded.com/erigga-emirate-empire-label-deal-worth/

(1) (Reply)

Charlotte Crosby: I Want To Be Compared To Michael Jackson After Plastic Surgery / #Bbnaija: Lolu's Joystick Gets Hard While On Bed With Anto (Video) / FULL VIDEO: Davido, Wizkid, Simi Steal The Show 2018 Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.