Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (27997 Views)

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2018
I always have this desire of going into buying okrika bale ,open it and sale to interested customers but i know nothing about this business. I've done research, contact people both online on nairaland and Facebook but yet am still not convinced. Some say the best grade to buy is wilcox, some say altex, some say Scot and some say the best grade is Cream bale. though all these bales are London bales but quality, quantity and price differs and imagine all these, its bringing more confusion. Also, how can i identify these bales cos as a novice one can b smart on u by giving u another thing as against ur wish just to satisfy his pocket. Also the price hav gotten is very different; well this is not a big issue cos anyhow u feel like selling ur guds, u can do so. Finally where to buy bales from? I have some contact through nairaland and Facebook and most r lagos based like timy22, Stella, 5t and others in lagos, they r nice people who despite their tight schedule always create time to attain to messages post to them. Also some i met online hav asked me to buy from Aba because of proximity since am from Akwa Ibom, but we all knw Aba guys and their sharpness so am totally discouraged not to try anybody from Aba. I prefer going to lagos or waybilling it to Uyo. Am posting this to get serious contributors who are willing to help me and others who are in the same shoe like me. Tell me the best grade to buy to maximize profit irrespective of the price of that bale so that as a starter i may not lose my money and also how to identify bales. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Ubongdemaga the best grade to buy is ladies items

There are many name and type of clothes for ladies items.

If you want to buy used clothes in a very chape price visit Togo where you will have the opportunity to see what you want to buy but the problem is custom,if you can pass through customs the goods is yours [am not trying to discourage you from buying there are thousands of people that buy goods from Togo to Nigeria ]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Don't be afraid, put fear aside and treat like a business

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:

If you want to buy used clothes in a very chape price visit Togo where you will have the opportunity to see what you want to buy but the problem is custom,if you can pass through customs the goods is yours [am not trying to discourage you from buying there are thousands of people that buy goods from Togo to Nigeria ]
thankz so much but I've never being to Togo. I learnt that things r cheap there but custom whala.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by LKO(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
I always have this desire of going into buying okrika bale ,open it and sale to interested customers but i know nothing about this business. I've done research, contact people both online on nairaland and Facebook but yet am still not convinced. Some say the best grade to buy is wilcox, some say altex, some say Scot and some say the best grade is Cream bale. though all these bales are London bales but quality, quantity and price differs and imagine all these, its bringing more confusion. Also, how can i identify these bales cos as a novice one can b smart on u by giving u another thing as against ur wish just to satisfy his pocket. Also the price hav gotten is very different; well this is not a big issue cos anyhow u feel like selling ur guds, u can do so. Finally where to buy bales from? I have some contact through nairaland and Facebook and most r lagos based like timy22, Stella, 5t and others in lagos, they r nice people who despite their tight schedule always create time to attain to messages post to them. Also some i met online hav asked me to buy from Aba because of proximity since am from Akwa Ibom, but we all knw Aba guys and their sharpness so am totally discouraged not to try anybody from Aba. I prefer going to lagos or waybilling it to Uyo. Am posting this to get serious contributors who are willing to help me and others who are in the same shoe like me. Tell me the best grade to buy to maximize profit irrespective of the price of that bale so that as a starter i may not lose my money and also how to identify bales. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
thankz so much but I've never being to Togo. I learnt that things r cheap there but custom whala.
yes custom wahala but there was always a first time

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:
yes custom wahala but there was always a first time
ok , i will make findings on hw to reach there. I learnt shoe is very cheap there
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
ok , i will make findings on hw to reach there. I learnt shoe is very cheap there
yes but exchange has spoiled everything but you can still buy cheap but not like before

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2018
amani63:
yes but exchange has spoiled everything but you can still buy cheap but not like before
hav u being to Togo b4 ? Cos u seems to hav gone there.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
I am in Togo doing shoes and used clothes business but mainly ladies shoes

3 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2018
amani63:
I am in Togo doing shoes and used clothes business but mainly ladies shoes
ok dis is lovely. R u on whatsapp?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
ok dis is lovely. R u on whatsapp?
yes
Send me pms I will send my number to you

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by firo08(m): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Bro I guess we are on same shoe. Recent I decided to start up a business instead of staying at waiting for unknown job, so went to inquire about this phone accessories and I even met like three different people begging them to allowed me learn from them for like 2-3 weeks because I believe every business requires experience but the replies I got scared me, that I should go and get a shop first since I can read and write no need for wasting my precious time to learn such line Of business. Am not asking them to pay me for any service. Nevertheless I have gotten a shop for the business and preparing towards the next step. The truth is nigeria business men and women don't like a competitive environment and I doubt how new businesses will thrive in such environment but God will not allowed His children to fail.

6 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
thankz bro. Ur words r nt much but it has given me enough encouragement. I really appreciate

You are welcome brother. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
amani63:
yes
Send me pms I will send my number to you

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
amani63:

i don't plan to dear wit women's stuff
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
i don't plan to dear wit women's stuff
you can get many items if not women

There are
Jeans
Polo
Short and many more

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
OK bro
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Aleora(f): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
how far, did you later go to togo? Let me know am also a beginner and I want to venture into shoe and trousers
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Aleora(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
hello, did you later go to togo, am currently in your shoes right now
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Onlinealaba(m): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Even though this is not my line of business, I can categorically tell you is a very lucrative one. The thing is target an audience , if you will be going for ladies wear then you should know the type of customers you are expecting and also where you site your shop/store a campus environment ain't a bad idea, and the real truth about bale is no 1 really know what is in it but if you go for those high grade UK bale you will sure get the best from your money at the same time UK bale got their cost so be very sure your customer can afford such clothes before delving into it. just my little cent can still share more light tho.

2 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Onlinealaba(m): 2:21am On Sep 18, 2018
firo08:
Bro I guess we are on same shoe. Recent I decided to start up a business instead of staying at waiting for unknown job, so went to inquire about this phone accessories and I even met like three different people begging them to allowed me learn from them for like 2-3 weeks because I believe every business requires experience but the replies I got scared me, that I should go and get a shop first since I can read and write no need for wasting my precious time to learn such line Of business. Am not asking them to pay me for any service. Nevertheless I have gotten a shop for the business and preparing towards the next step. The truth is nigeria business men and women don't like a competitive environment and I doubt how new businesses will thrive in such environment but God will not allowed His children to fail.

boss WhatsApp me I can supply you memory card from alaba here at very cheap prices, and give you more tips on phone accessories business
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Aleora:
hello, did you later go to togo, am currently in your shoes right now
i never go o? I still d fine a reliable person.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Aleora:
how far, did you later go to togo? Let me know am also a beginner and I want to venture into shoe and trousers
i never go bro.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Aleora(f): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
i never go o? I still d fine a reliable person.
na wa ooo..I taught you have gone and was hoping you could help out too ni..
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Aleora:
na wa ooo..I taught you have gone and was hoping you could help out too ni..
no but if i do i will let u knw. Or if u go b4 me or see some1 u can equally tell me.

2 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by yahsobur(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
You can go for mini importation business and be proud of making good profit weekly when you follow those people that are into it. I have a well detailed video on mini importation business and the video goes for just 10k only, call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724. A trial will convince you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Aleora(f): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
no but if i do i will let u knw. Or if u go b4 me or see some1 u can equally tell me.
no problem
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Aleora:
no problem
kk
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
kk
ubongdemaga, why would u think of wasting money going to Lagos or Togo when Aba is the closest place to you.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 3:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Anyone that can connect me with places I can sell too at calabar is welcome. I just want someone who knows exactly the selling point. Just send me a pm. We could be partners too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / Naira Policy: CBN Awaits Legal Advice On Supreme Court Ruling / New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.