Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (27990 Views)

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
helo
hwf what’s up,
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:
hwf what’s up,
am cool. U said u will connect me 2 where i will buy bylon bale of tracksuit
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
am cool. U said u will connect me 2 where i will buy bylon bale of tracksuit
yeah that’s sometime ago, are u ready now ?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:
yeah that’s sometime ago, are u ready now ?
link me up na. Send me d guys number.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
link me up na. Send me d guys number.
I’m going to do that when I’m free I’m kinda driving
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:
I’m going to do that when I’m free I’m kinda driving
ok thankz
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga po b n st=91065202:
ok thankz
tell me when u get this
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:
08036648507 tell me when u get this
ok thankz. I've seen it. But is there difference between bylon and tracksuit bale? Or r the same?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
ok thankz. I've seen it. But is there difference between bylon and tracksuit bale? Or r the same?
modify ur post and delete the num, there is diff between bylon and track suit . Bylon comes in a unique material quality, it comes with ups and downs, tracks come in wool and some other material quality, might come with ups and downs, Etc bylon are new markets now
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:
modify ur post and delete the num, there is diff between bylon and track suit . Bylon comes in a unique material quality, it comes with ups and downs, tracks come in wool and some other material quality, might come with ups and downs, Etc bylon are new markets now
like how many piece dey inside
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
like how many piece dey inside
Korea 260-280 pieces at 700# each
China 220-240 pieces at 700# each

Note this is market price o, u can sell from 1k 1.5k upwards

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:

but they are cleans ones
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
hyfr:

these r the kind of stuffs am expecting for sport, joggings and evening strolling wears. Can i get stuffs like these in the bale?

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
these r the kind of stuffs am expecting for sport, joggings and evening strolling wears. Can i get stuffs like these in the bale?
this is how bylon bale is tied, tracks can also come in similar form
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
hyfr:
this is how bylon bale is tied, tracks can also come in similar form
so i can see stuffs like that?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
or do hav some pictures u can send to me to hav view @?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
or do hav some pictures u can send to me to hav view @?
i don’t, but this is how it sure is, why not pay an investigative visit and seee for yourself, there’s this NLer that comes from Uyo as well

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
hyfr:
i don’t, but this is how it sure is, why not pay an investigative visit and seee for yourself, there’s this NLer that comes from Uyo as well
sure i will come very soon. The guy u talk about him d buy bale or selections? Am trying 2 get a place like shop. And shop here d talk price frm 10k up.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
sure i will come very soon. The guy u talk about him d buy bale or selections? Am trying 2 get a place like shop. And shop here d talk price frm 10k up.
he Buys in bulks, we equally send him waybill, u can contact the lady for the guys contact, he might help u with a location to market

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by hyfr(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
yeah
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
hyfr:
he Buys in bulks, we equally send him waybill, u can contact the lady for the guys contact, he might help u with a location to market
waybill to uyo is how much
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by onyinyewest: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
For those that want to buy bales in port-harcourt and Aba, I can supply to you and also if you don’t have money to buy a complete bale, you can share with other of my customers. Signing is also available. Call or chat me up on WhatsApp on 08072175725
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
hyfr:

hi bro , i heard today that ban on transportation is lifted. I will soon show 2 see things myself. Also if i wan do signing of bale , how much e go b and how many i go buy?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anyhow you look at it, doing Okrika Business in Nigeria is risky, in fact doing any business in Nigeria at all is very risky. I would suggest you follow this thread to get more information about this business: https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-okrika-business
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:
Anyhow you look at it, doing Okrika Business in Nigeria is risky, in fact doing any business in Nigeria at all is very risky. I would suggest you follow this thread to get more information about this business: https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-okrika-business
am following u already on nairaland and I've also drop message for u. Please send the answers to me. Am eager to read but u hav not provide enough . Thanks
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please what sap me on 08136994331

nice10:

@OP and others that have fear to come to Aba to buy bales of okirika clothes, please i want to assure you
or tell you that there are still good Nigerians or good people living in aba.
iam into okirika business and i sell in bales, but its china bales, but its more colourful and beautiful and more profitable than uk bales
the assurance iam giving you is this, i have a shop near the new market where i sell my bales of clothes, you can come to aba and come to my shop and see things for yourself, if your not satisfied with the bales or what you see, i will direct or take you to the market where you will pick the ones they have opened and buy and take back home. i can even refund you of the transport money that you spend to come to aba.
iam making this offer just to tell some people here that there are still some good people in aba that you can trust and do something with.
if your interested you can contact me .

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2020
vonchulxy:
Please what sap me on 08136994331

hw much is ur bylon tracksuit ? Korea and China , my fone is bad 4 now. Can we talk or on Facebook? Check my signature 4 my Facebook username
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2020
nice10:

@OP and others that have fear to come to Aba to buy bales of okirika clothes, please i want to assure you
or tell you that there are still good Nigerians or good people living in aba.
iam into okirika business and i sell in bales, but its china bales, but its more colourful and beautiful and more profitable than uk bales
the assurance iam giving you is this, i have a shop near the new market where i sell my bales of clothes, you can come to aba and come to my shop and see things for yourself, if your not satisfied with the bales or what you see, i will direct or take you to the market where you will pick the ones they have opened and buy and take back home. i can even refund you of the transport money that you spend to come to aba.
iam making this offer just to tell some people here that there are still some good people in aba that you can trust and do something with.
if your interested you can contact me .
pls am interested.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I bought grade A London bale female tops today. I also want to tap into the business as another side business. I will be opening the bale on Monday. I hope it yields profit as I was told.
pls were did you buy?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Doella:
Hello everyone,
I sell Okrika Bales here in Lagos and I'm a genuine seller.
Patronize me for quality grade A bale and you won't regret doing business with me.
I waybill to other states.
Payment on delivery is accepted through escrow service.

Interested? Send me a DM
Am interested in children bales.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2020
hyfr:
pls do you reside in abia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / Naira Policy: CBN Awaits Legal Advice On Supreme Court Ruling / New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.