Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (35333 Views)

UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Tessyy1701: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Some people are afraid to study in NOUN not because of school fees, but how to excel academically. there was a student in my study centre, he got admission in 2015/2016 academic session. when the exams kicked off, the first paper he wrote was so hard for him. he sat for the second paper and yet he didn't find it easy; failed woefully. he got confused and was afraid of what might become of him in NOUN. after the first and second paper he wrote respectively, he left NOUN for a conventional university,where he can bribe lecturers to get A's in exam. who said NOUN is easy? NOUN is for students who says we are able to wade through the mud. NOUN is not for lazy students! female students can't sleep with lecturers to pass any exam. no bribing of lecturers to pass any exam; is either you fail or you pass in NOUN. I am investing money and time in NOUN and i am getting the expected result.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Duru009(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2018
If you are a lazy student, dont go to Open university. Is only meant for serious students only.

There is no backdoor in the National Open university..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by mdokaba1(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Duru009:
If you are a lazy student, dont go to Open university. Is only meant for serious students only.

Oya well done for consoling yourself and your likes. 1000 clap offering for you

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by mdokaba1(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Some people are afraid to study in NOUN not because of school fees, but how to excel academically. there was a student in my study centre, he got admission in 2015/2016 academic session. when the exams kicked off, the first paper he wrote was so hard for him. he sat for the second paper and yet he didn't find it easy; failed woefully. he got confused and was afraid of what might become of him in NOUN. after the first and second paper he wrote respectively, he left NOUN for a conventional university,where he can bribe lecturers to get A's in exam. who said NOUN is easy? NOUN is for students who says we are able to wade through the mud. NOUN is not for lazy students! female students can't sleep with lecturers to pass any exam. no bribing of lecturers to pass any exam; is either you fail or you pass in NOUN. I am investing money and time in NOUN and i am getting the expected result.

Oya well done for consoling yourself and your likes. 1000 clap offering for you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by walexzee11(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Seriously, People don't know how tough NOUN can be, especially those conventional University students. I always tell some in Unilorin here that NOUN is for serious student they think it's a joke. For me the NOUN certificate is the Best cos you earn it vigorously.

30 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by damtan(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Are you done talking??

26 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Duru009(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
mdokaba1:
Oya well done for consoling yourself and your likes. 1000 clap offering for you

This is the bitter truth !

Two of my consins did their masters degree in NOUN, they currently work for MTN as permanent staff.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Jaeljael: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is it d same NOUN dat is in Nigeria you are refairin to as unbribe able and dey don't sleep wt female student? Pls don't allow noun lectures hear u, dey will be looking at you like somebody from Peru

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by vision2050: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
For doubters, obtain a form and share your experience.

No short cut to success.
NOUN is a recognised university don't let enemies of progress denies you educational certificate.

People will criticized you for going to N.O.U.N, but remember to cope when there is criticism. They just envy you, that how can you be working and the same time learning.

People hating on N.O.U.N what is your problem? Not everybody have privilege to go to conventional university. And there is purpose for her establishment.
Stop hating, don't let jealous kill your sense of reasoning.

Universities such as University of Ibadan and Lautech copy N O U N distance Learning system and there is no fuss about their graduate, why the heavy criticism on noun graduate?
I think people negative perception about noun should change, there are various open universities in the world.
N.O.U.N have come to stay and it is waxing stronger day by day.
If you believe it is easy, obtain a form and share your experience.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by munezo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Tessyy1701:

4 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by philGeo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rebranding, i can't study there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by obaataaokpaewu: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cool
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
What are these people saying? Propaganda! angry

Most people don't study in NOUN because it lacks standards.

22 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Uyi168: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
What manner of consolement is this one na..

4 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by lilcutie8916(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Jaeljael:
Is it d same NOUN dat is in Nigeria you are refairin to as unbribe able and dey don't sleep wt female student? Pls don't allow noun lectures hear u, dey will be looking at you like somebody from Peru
noun doesn't have lecturers

19 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by marvin906(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Duru009:

no backdoor..
what is this one saying..
in noun if i can remember correctly you use systems for exam and everything till 300 level
before you start using paper..
and there's where serious blocking starts.,.
have got peeps there in NOUN benin..
and they are blocking their way through courses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Lol
If you tell people say you be graduate of NOUN,

Them go say you nor go school be that!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by naijaadvance: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by DIYhackers: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
But they made it look unserious with different celebrity endorsement

1 Like

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Nutase: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
No prospects
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Learnstuffs: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
NOUN?? Keep on consoling yourself
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by tempest69: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Proudly a 2.1 graduate of CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES STUDENT OF NOUN WITH GREY HAIRS

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
vision2050:
For doubters, obtain a form and share your experience.

No short cut to success.
NOUN is a recognised university don't let enemies of progress denies you educational certificate.

People will criticized you for going to N.O.U.N, but remember to cope when there is criticism. They just envy you, that how can you be working and the same time learning.

People hating on N.O.U.N what is your problem? Not everybody have privilege to go to conventional university. And there is purpose for her establishment.
Stop hating, don't let jealous kill your sense of reasoning.

Universities such as University of Ibadan and Lautech copy N O U N distance Learning system and there is no fuss about their graduate, why the heavy criticism on noun graduate?
I think people negative perception about noun should change, there are various open universities in the world.
N.O.U.N have come to stay and it is waxing stronger day by day.
If you believe it is easy, obtain a form and share your experience.
you skipped noun nursery school where they teach English.

6 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by iluvpomo(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Looks like a marketing thread has been pushed to FP ...

3 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Olii(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the info, next
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by bong4(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Uyi168:
What manner of consolement is this one na..

Please don't expose your school with this your English - consolement indeed!

7 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by xteric: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2018
If I catch my brother going NOUN, I will disown his what nonsense call NOUN, no supervision in their exams

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US To Restrict Nigerian Students To 2-Year Courses Over National Security / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School / Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.