Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (7236 Views)

Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

Which is?
The sperm is paramount and holds the key to fertilization and reproduction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
The sperm is paramount and holds the key to fertilization and reproduction.
I think science begs to differ, we may soon be able to do away with you folks entirely. cool

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2998777/scientists-grow-worlds-first-mouse-embryos-from-stem-cells/

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

I think science begs to differ, we may soon be able to do away with you folks entirely. cool

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2998777/scientists-grow-worlds-first-mouse-embryos-from-stem-cells/
keep forcing this far fetched fantasies on yourself grin grin artificial wombs are already at our doorsteps,goggle is your friend do your research,we men are at the top we've got the source of life in our ballz,imagine we already got sex dolls and artificial wombs,where does that leave you women? in a few years time you lot will lose value completely and 'groom price' will be a new thing because women will become desperate grin it's a man's world,we decide.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

shay shay add me up on whatsapp let talk it been a long time we talkedgrin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
keep forcing this far fetched fantasies on yourself grin grin artificial wombs are already at our doorsteps,goggle is your friend do your research,we men are at the top we've got the source of life in our ballz,imagine we already got sex dolls and artificial wombs,where does that leave you women? in a few years time you lot will lose value completely and 'groom price' will be a new thing because women will become desperate grin it's a man's world,we decide.
Okay, a bit of biology for you.
The womb as you call it, is the uterus. All it does is it houses the foetus till the end of the gestation period.

But for it to house anything, you NEED a fertilised egg (ovum + spermatozoa). Now the fertilization can be done outside the female body but it still needs to be implanted inside the uterus. So even if artificial uteruses are invented, where the fvck are you going to get the ovum from?

Now science is saying that to make up the chromosomes needed to form a baby, it can possibly be engineered without needed contribution from a man's balls.

And you want me to take your word over science's when you don't even know the difference between embryo and uterus. Just be shouting womb womb upandan. undecided
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

Okay, a bit of biology for you.
The womb as you call it, is the uterus. All it does is it houses the foetus till the end of the gestation period.

But for it to house anything, you NEED a fertilised egg (ovum + spermatozoa). Now the fertilization can be done outside the female body but it still needs to be implanted inside the uterus. So even if artificial uteruses are invented, where the fvck are you going to get the ovum from?

Now science is saying that to make up the chromosomes needed to form a baby, it can possibly be engineered without needed contribution from a man's balls.

And you want me to take your word over science's when you don't even know the difference between embryo and uterus. Just be shouting womb womb upandan. undecided
haha see where you flaw yourself,the concept of artificial uterus/womb doesn't even need an egg,google and science books are your friend grin grin ...what are you even saying embryo and uterus ko zygote and womb ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
haha see where you flaw yourself,the concept of artificial uterus/womb doesn't even need an egg,google and science books are your friend grin grin ...what are you even saying embryo and uterus ko zygote and womb ni
What does it need then?
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Mandrake007(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

What does it need then?
it needs an 'artficial egg' which is created by cultivated DNA in the skin that goes on to create stimulated stem cells,the then stimulated stem cells become egg cells,the 'artificial eggs' can then be fertilized with sperm in a petri dish. isn't science amazing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by lwanga1993: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

What does it need then?

shaybebaby... please what do you want to achieve by creating this thread.. are you a feminist ? lets learn to love and appreciate one another without all this gender criticism.

And also understand the fact that nature has its order ..which is :
GOD .

MAN.

WOMAN.

legally, socially and for the sake of civilization we all have equal rights .
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 12:27am On Mar 11, 2018
lwanga1993:

shaybebaby... please what do you want to achieve by creating this thread.. are you a feminist ? lets learn to love and appreciate one another without all this gender criticism.

And also understand the fact that nature has its order ..which is :
GOD .

MAN.

WOMAN.

legally, socially and for the sake of civilization we all have equal rights .
Yes I am feminist.

I created the thread for laughs, it's all jokes at the expense of men.

Your understanding of nature isn't mine so forgive me if I don't subscribe to it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2018
That Number 2 angry
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Yes I am feminist.

I created the thread for laughs, it's all jokes at the expense of men.

Your understanding of nature isn't mine so forgive me if I don't subscribe to it.

Do you not see this shi! I can't cope ! grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
efesodje:
That Number 2 angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by lwanga1993: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Lol... all these feminist eerrhhh... i don't just know their aim....

the other day i learnt that they want to change Gods gender in the scripture from HE TO SHE.....
i no get ...... .. If it doesn't suit them as God being Man .. they should start their own feminist church.. where a woman will be their GOD.... they should not come and compromise our Bible for us GOD..
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by amakadihot87(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Any man wey no fit laugh knows where the door is. grin
.....he should gbawaa door
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
I get the feeling that if this were the other way round, words like "sexism", "misogyny" etc will start to fly about.

But...what do I know?
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by FluidQueen(f): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
gringrin LMFAO!

This thread feels good. grin
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
FluidQueen:
gringrin LMFAO!

This thread feels good. grin
cheesy cheesy. Happy to have been of service.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I get the feeling that if this were the other way round, words like "sexism", "misogyny" etc will start to fly about.

But...what do I know?
Not a lot apparently.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Kimcutie: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 4:18am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Not a lot apparently.
That's still a lot more than what you know.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
That's still a lot more than what you know.
Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Delusions of grandeur.
You would know. I am sure you have experienced quite a lot of them.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You would know. I am sure you have experienced quite a lot of them.
Your certainty is proof of my diagnosis.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Your certainty is proof of my diagnosis.
Ditto.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2018
[s]
shaybebaby:
1.WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? ( hello because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX? ( they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE 1 EGG? (they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS? ( because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS? (so they won't hump women's legs)

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN? (you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? ( don't know.... it never happened)

8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH? ( because a vibrator can't mow the lawn.)
[/s]

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Ditto.
The door is that way-------->

Dont let it hit you on your way out!
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
Couldn't have described you more succinctly. Bravo!
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
The door is that way-------->
Dont let it hit you on your way out!
Ladies first!
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Ladies first!
My thread me thinks, you don't like it. Use the exit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by Ranchhoddas: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

My thread me thinks, you don't like it. Use the exit.
A public forum me thinks, I can go wherever I like. You don't like it use the exit.
Re: Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. by shaybebaby(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
A public forum me thinks, I can go wherever I like. You don't like it use the exit.
Then quit whinging like a mewling cvnt and get on with it. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Simps Do (pics Included) / Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend / How To Detect Playgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.