Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls (737 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)The Nigerian army is vowing to recapture a Boko Haram commander freed last year in exchange for 82 girls who were kidnapped from a school in the town of Chibok nearly four years ago.

An army official told CNN that the Boko Haram commander, Shuibu Moni, would be apprehended again after he taunted the military in a new propaganda video from the militant Islamic group.

"He was captured before; he can be captured again," army spokesman John Agim told CNN.

"The troops that captured him are still in the northeast, and they will get him."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/08/africa/nigeria-recapture-boko-haram-intl/?utm_cid=%20cnni-com-fb-africa-link
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol. Stop kidding ursef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by IsYou: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Na so. Make Boko haram no use una do peppersoup because they are more sophisticated then una, i don tire to de see obituary pictures of soldiers that wasted their life for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by Sonoyom(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Sounds stewpid 2 me
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by BeingFrank(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Money That Would Have Been Used To Open Industries, Build Roads, Equip Hospitals, Schools ..., The Government Is Using That To Play Hide And Seek With Terrorists. How Much Will It Cost To Recapture Those Demonic Elements? With Money Generated From Which Industrial Sector? Definitely Not Revenue From Cattle Farming, ... Its Really Naturally Improper To Have Parasites In A Very Large Number.
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by mbaboy(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2018
God will punish Buhari for releasing him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by 4kDdullard: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Terrorist government

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
As this war stands, I only pity the soldiers who think they are fighting to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by TheFreeOne: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
"He was captured before; he can be captured again," army spokesman John Agim told CNN.

And will be released again with some of his members and some 'dapchi/chibok girls' in exchange for millions of dollars ransom whilst those feeding from terrorism keeps smiling to the bank as usual as BH bounces back to wreck more havoc.

Later another 'window of opportunity' will be given for a new set of abductions and the circle continues all over again as defenseless citizens are used as pawn in the political game of chess.
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by blackfase(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
And they will steal more girls and make ur oga do more swaps, with $s.... nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by freeze001(f): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
What a bunch of stupid idiots that populate the Nigerian Army n government.
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by selectedhero(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2018
STATRIX CONSULTING HAS GOT ALL YOUR ICT NEEDS COVERED

Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
jpphilips...

can you see why your words means nothing in the face of more reputable sources?

you need to be a lot more careful the way you respond to issues on matters that relate to human relations especially when you do not have information from 'reputable' sources...

what you should have been more concerned about is that more 'shekaus' seem to be sprouting up which is contrary to the claim that BH has been 'defeated'...
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by jpphilips(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
ivandragon:
jpphilips...

can you see why your words means nothing in the face of more reputable sources?

you need to be a lot more careful the way you respond to issues on matters that relate to human relations especially when you do not have information from 'reputable' sources...

what you should have been more concerned about is that more 'shekaus' seem to be sprouting up which is contrary to the claim that BH has been 'defeated'...

Young man, I don't know how you reason but I expect you to understand how Logic works, Sahara reporters made a connection and i demanded a proof for, what is wrong with that?
It is one thing to announce Shuaibu moni released a video, it is another to tell us he was once released by the Army, this CNN interview is proof enough for those with IQ above 5, I don't know about you.
Don't believe because you were told, believe because you asked the right questions that removed every doubt.
Re: Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
jpphilips:

Young man, I don't know how you reason but I expect you to understand how Logic works, Sahara reporters made a connection and i demanded a proof for, what is wrong with that?
It is one thing to announce Shuaibu moni released a video, it is another to tell us he was once released by the Army, this CNN interview is proof enough for those with IQ above 5, I don't know about you.
Don't believe because you were told, believe because you asked the right questions that removed every doubt.

you are now more reliable than CNN & SR right?

all you deluded adolescent ranters. even if the Moni says he was a former captive, you would in your delusions, you would argue blindly.

so far, there is more evidence showing that Moni was formerly arrested. & until you provide better evidence to the contrary besides your delusional rants, its best you hush your trap...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Raji Rasaki, Omoyeni, Bejide, Others Finally Joins SDP / Food For Thought For Nigerian Youths / When Govt Approves $1bil To Fight Bokoharam, Sheriff Always Decamp But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.