Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

#bbnaija: Ahneeka, Angel Share Who Will Win And Who They Want To Win Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ahneeka, Angel Share Who Will Win And Who They Want To Win Bbnaija (568 Views)

Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ahneeka, Angel Share Who Will Win And Who They Want To Win Bbnaija by ClintGist(f): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2018

Ahneeka and Angel told Pulse Nigeria which housemate they think will win and who they actually want to win #BBnaija.

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemates, Angel and Ahneeka, have shared who they think will win and who they want to win the show.
In this interview with Pulse Nigeria, the housemates who were evicted on Sunday, March 4, 2018, both agreed that they would love to see Rico Swavey win the show.

However, Ahneeka thinks Tobi and Miracle stands a good chance to win the money.

Read the interview below.

Ahneeka

I have just been outside for a little less than two days, so I still need to catch up on how they are feeling the show outside.

But being inside and just looking at the housemates, I think Tobi stands a good chance because he is very smart for his age.

He is very good with people, he has like certain qualities that I really adore for someone that young. He can be mature when he wants to and he is cute too.

Tobi has a chance. He knows damage control a lot and that would help him.

And also Miracle. He is just springing up on us all of a sudden. He was quiet the first week and after the Head of House, we started seeing a miracle that we like. Now he is contending with Tobi.

Who Ahneeka wants to win Big Brother Naija

But who I would want to win is Rico. I don’t his mind, but from what we discussed, what he wants to use the money for is very selfless and inspiring.

I would rather that money goes to autistic kids and other disorder that people don’t really know about.

Angel

Well, my answer to both questions remains the same: Rico Swavey. In as much as Rico plays it safe sometimes and seems to be a bit of a people pleaser, Rico is a genuine true spirit. The boy has a heart of gold.

Some things that would piss even me, who has a thick skin off, Rico will just be like “you know, you know…That time for J Town.”

I believe Rico will win and I would love Rico to win.

Angel and Ahneeka are the third pair to exit the Big Brother Naija house. Here’s who the other evicted housemates think will win.

source http://www.clintgist.com/ahneeka-angel-on-who-they-want-to-win-big-brother-naija-id8091019-html/

cc:lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka, Angel Share Who Will Win And Who They Want To Win Bbnaija by ClintGist(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka, Angel Share Who Will Win And Who They Want To Win Bbnaija by IsYou: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Week 7 Nomination Results On Big Brother Naija 2018 / “Don’t Listen To Lies” – Lady Whose Pant Was Removed In Church Opens Up | Photos / Watch Chioma Chukwuka, Ngozi Ezeonu, Diamond Okechi In Power Of Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.