Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) (4953 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Acting Like They Own Ministries – APC Group / Bashir Ahmad, PA To Buhari Caught Disobeying INEC Orders / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
i saw a picture of buhari on this thread below and i noticed the phone..its not HTC..its an IPHONE

https://www.nairaland.com/4388477/photo-president-buhari-calling-osinbajo

the same man borrowed money to buy electoral form..now whos fooling who??please dont tell me he borrowed the phone

pixs 1 buhari with iphone 10 or 8..lol

pixs 2 buhari with HTC the make believe phone

OAM4J
Mynd44
lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2018
remember this

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by three: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
We are entering 'Body go tell you stage' in Nigeria. Propaganda works with at least a modicum of progress and development in some area.

What area has this goverment made progress in outside debts?

It's just sad that those who refuse to learn grin history are bound to repeat it.

We never should have gone back to 1984.

#NeverAgain

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by Pierohandsome: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
People wil jst be posting rubbish with poverty induced mentality! Evn if it is an iPhone, how much is iPhone that a whole president cannot use? iPhones that evn students use that is what this op is crying over because a whole naija president is using it

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by mrtomola(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
So a president of a country can't use any phone of his/her choice again right?

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
People wil jst be posting rubbish with poverty induced mentality! Evn if it is an iPhone, how much is iPhone that a whole president cannot use? iPhones that evn students use that is what this op is crying over because a whole naija president is using it

BMC started this rubbish by telling us how simple their dullard was, because he was using an HTC phone. if not, there won't be a counter thread

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by anibirelawal(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sense is very scarce nowadays.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by Benjom(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Official phone grin

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by BankeSmalls(f): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Using IPhone and insisting it's HTC is the definition of corruption.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by DeWorlex45(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
This OP need a serious medical attention, though am not a Buhari fan, but crying over d type of Phone dt a whole president uses is really mediocre, abeg how much is d latest iphone & what is so special about it that made d OP thinks its so big for a president to use??.

A president dt his son hav to buy 2'' power bikes dt almost claim his life for over #100m, even if we need to wail at d president or his administration, we hav to do it in a more sensible & matured way,.

Posting rubbish about d phone, cars, or other expensive assets d president uses is really immaturity & ofcourse from a Poverty induced mentallity. Because we hav many ppl who never hold political office & are using more expensive items conveniently togeda with their kids. There is need for a limit to d extent where we hav to criticise d personal affairs of our leaders, though most of them are corrupt, but there must be boundaries we should not cross while we are at it,.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by commoditiesnig: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeWorlex45:
This OP need a serious medical attention, though am not a Buhari fan, but crying over d type of Phone dt a whole president uses is really mediocre, abeg how much is d latest iphone & what is so special about it that made d OP thinks its so big for a president to use??.

A president dt his son hav to buy 2'' power bikes dt almost claim his life for over #100m, even if we need to wail at d president or his administration, we hav to do it in a more sensible & matured way,.

Posting rubbish about d phone, cars, or other expensive assets d president uses is really immaturity & ofcourse from a Poverty induced mentallity. Because we hav many ppl who never hold political office & are using more expensive items conveniently togeda with their kids. There is need for a limit to d extent where we hav to criticise d personal affairs of our leaders, though most of them are corrupt, but there must be boundaries we should not cross while we are at it,.
Well said!
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by xcolanto(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
BMC zombies must be ashamed of themselves, hiding their ugly heads in shame as we speak.
They tried to sell us MR integrity aka Mr modest bull.shit but now it has back fired and here they are feeding Us medicine after death stories that touch.
Bunch of gullible miscreants!
So buhari loves to enjoy life and the good things that come with it??
This man is the highest pretender that ever liveth! His a scam and a two faced evil being.
Come 2019 his gone for sure! Enough of this only 60 cows, no money to buy election form, not knowing where land is in pH, frying akara by the road side and other rubbish sentiment.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by babablogger: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
cristianisraeli:
i saw a picture of buhari on this thread below and i noticed the phone..its not HTC..its an IPHONE

the same man borrowed money to buy electoral form..now whos fooling who??please dont tell me he borrow the phone

OAM4J
Mynd44
lalasticlala
na iPhone 6
Latest Iphones do not have the home button
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by ZombieTAMER: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lying is in Apc DNA

Ask Audu ogbe or lai himself

If you don't lie
Please don't join Apc

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by ConAir(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
He can only deceive gullible senseless zombies. Some zombies will say ipob photoshop it.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:

shut up dundi!!!

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
babablogger:
na iPhone 6
Latest Iphones do not have the home button

where you forget your sense...iphone 8 get home button...ok...collect sense..why do you think buhari will use iphone 6...are nigerians really this dumbwell not all nigerians..winter is coming in 2019

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeWorlex45:

pure mumu if you know where am at right now you wont even talk to me about poverty..its called corruption when you sell buhari as a saint and hes not a saint,ok..all nigerian leaders are corrupt...why lie that hes using HTC to make him appear like a modest man..buhari is a not a saint he is corrupt..if i need medical attention then i have chain saw here waiting to chop off your head because you are a ZOMBIE

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
commoditiesnig:

Well said!

shut up..talk your own and stop the a*ss licking boy

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
Sense is very scarce nowadays.

thats why you dont have it..lol

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Using IPhone and insisting it's HTC is the definition of corruption.

i swear its pure corruption

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by anibirelawal(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
cristianisraeli:

thats why you dont have it..lol
How u take know grin
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by overall90: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
To those attacking the op,I am sure you people have not been following events as the happen.
the story is a few weeks ago,the cyberspace was filled with a picture with of Buhari with an HTC phone and his handlers were trying to make us believe that Buhari is modest person who doesn't use ostentatious items.i for one ignored the post on NL because that is baloney.
now this same Buhari has been seen with an iPhone and you don't want people to talk about it.
you can't bring home an ant infested firewood and expect lizards not to pay a visit.

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by babablogger: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
cristianisraeli:

where you forget your sense...iphone 8 get home button...ok...collect sense..why do you think buhari will use iphone 6...are nigerians really this dumbwell not all nigerians..winter is coming in 2019
okay agreed I thought both iphone 8and X were home buttonless

But you wey get sense why you cone write iphone 8 or 10??
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by acenazt: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg he is a president and he can afford to buy an iPhone just as an undergraduate can afford one. Dont make a mountain out of a molehill
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
babablogger:
okay agreed I thought both iphone 8and X were home buttonless

But you wey get sense why you cone write iphone 8 or 10??

you no see lol for the end..after i write 8 or 10..its called humour boy..

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by Dollarship(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
op u need Tramadol undecided
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by cristianisraeli: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dollarship:
op u need Tramadol undecided

you need clozapine..google am

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Too many lies..

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by Follygunners: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
These Biafra pple again? Very chaotic bunch of idiots! "Hey ma pipu" grin

Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by kolaaderin: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
cristianisraeli:

the same man borrowed money to buy electoral form..now whos fooling who??please dont tell me he borrowed the phone

OAM4J
Mynd44
lalasticlala

And so what, at least we could see its not the custom golden ones with diamonds the king of all clueless shared to guest for his daughters wedding .
Re: Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) by ivandragon: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
overall90:
To those attacking the op,I am sure you people have not been following events as the happen.
the story is a few weeks ago,the cyberspace was filled with a picture with of Buhari with an HTC phone and his handlers were trying to make us believe that Buhari is modest person who doesn't use ostentatious items.i for one ignored the post on NL because that is baloney.
now this same Buhari has been seen with an iPhone and you don't want people to talk about it.
you can't bring home an ant infested firewood and expect lizards not to pay a visit.

simple!!!

you have hit the nail on the head.

if pmb uses a gold plated IPhone X, its no big deal. but when people try to sell a false narrative about humility, then when such false narrative becomes exposed, it must surely be news...

The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South / PDP Convention And The Prospect For Nigeria / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis)