Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff (12304 Views)

Diary Of BrunĂ², The South African Mastiff / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / 2 Weeks Old Boerboel/South African Mastiff For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2018
Izuogu1:
I really love this.. Wish I could get one but the house I live gat no space for this.

Thanks bro.

Ehyah... Its good to be prepared space wise, timewise, etc before getting a dog. I understand!
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 1:25am On May 25, 2018
durubrian:

move to another house.

grin grin grin You made it sound so easy
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 1:26am On May 25, 2018
Jungpablo:

e easy? grin

Abi ooh cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Jungpablo: 8:22am On May 25, 2018
aywhy93:

Thanks man. I'm not planning to. I can't bear watching those cuties lose their important body part. Though some people want me to. What's your take on this?

I prefer docked tails
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2018
Jungpablo:

I prefer docked tails

Hmmnnnn... Okay. Let's wait for others contributions about it too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Barlowskillz(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2018
I suggest you dock the males tail only and leave the females. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
durubrian:

move to another house.
easier said than done..
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by durubrian(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2018
please don't dock their tails ... it's even illegal now.

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Sunny659(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2018
Please do not keep her chained....they are pups and are meant to be brought up free. Let her run around and play. Its good for the and their muscles....I really feel for dogs that are kept chained.
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
durubrian:
please don't dock their tails ... it's even illegal now.

Thanks. I eventually decided not to dock their tails and they are cute that way. wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sunny659:
Please do not keep her chained....they are pups and are meant to be brought up free. Let her run around and play. Its good for the and their muscles....I really feel for dogs that are kept chained.

Thanks for the concern.

But Trixie has all the time, time to play around, time to stay in the cage, time to be chained out, time to run up and exercise etc and that's how to keep a well trained, balanced and good mannered Dog. Cheers..!

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
More Pictures and Update in a Bit.

Sorry, I've been very very busy.
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pups will be 6 weeks old on Thursday..!
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 1:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Puppies are now 6 Weeks Old.

Holla If You're Interested in Securing One.

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by ijekul(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
aywhy93:
Puppies are now 6 Weeks Old.
Holla If You're Interested in Securing One.
How much please?
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by uctomide(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
thumbs up...

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
ijekul:

How much please?

Please Contact me via WhatsApp.

Check my signature for contact details..!
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2018
uctomide:
thumbs up...

Thanks Man
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2018
aywhy93:

Please Contact me via WhatsApp for Negotiations.

Check my signature for contact details..!
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
ONLY MALES LEFT..!

Call For Yours Now..! Strong and Healthy Pups
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
aywhy93:
ONLY MALES LEFT..!

Call For Yours Now..! Strong and Healthy Pups
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Mariojames95(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
post new pics of pups.. let's see their growth
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is Very Hard For Me To Do And I've Been Postponing Because My Conscience Keeps Telling Me I'm a Betrayal cry cry cry But Man Has To Do Some Things For The Better.

I Am Relocating And Putting TRIXIE UP FOR SALE..! If She Could Read This For Sale Post On Nairaland, I'm Sure She'll Cry Cause She'll Never Leave Me on a Norms. cry Even When I Had Nobody By My Side, She Was There.. She Was Faithful and Cheered Me Up.

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
aywhy93:
This is Very Hard For Me To Do And I've Been Postponing Because My Conscience Keeps Telling Me I'm a Betrayal cry cry cry But Man Has To Do Some Things For The Better.

I Am Relocating And Putting TRIXIE UP FOR SALE..! If She Could Read This For Sale Post On Nairaland, I'm Sure She'll Cry Cause She'll Never Leave Me on a Norms. cry Even When I Had Nobody By My Side, She Was There.. She Was Faithful and Cheered Me Up.
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by peacengine(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Where are you based?
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2018
peacengine:
Where are you based?

Ibadan
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=aywhy93 post=70742658][/quote]
Can I take her custody? Not outright purchase but I can help you take care of her and we'd share the offspring. I have a cage for her already, also have a 5-month GSD she could keep company with. What's your take?
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by aywhy93(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Can I take her custody? Not outright purchase but I can help you take care of her and we'd share the offspring. I have a cage for her already, also have a 5-month GSD she could keep company with. What's your take?

Thanks for the interest shown but it's an outright sale!

1 Like

Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by AfricaNigerian: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
aywhy93:

but why have you decide to do this? cry
Re: Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff by Michael390(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
I really love trixky please update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.