Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (51329 Views)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by SMSfactory: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
My tots exactly.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Tosinville(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shawtie wanna kiss me but I know she sucking dick.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Odioko1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
What she did was a public disgrace. If that guy is your brother will you advice him to wait for her.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Odioko1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
jhenie:
He should continue sagging his trouser and forming fresh boy and expect a fine girl that saw a handsome classy pilot to marry him.
What she did was a public disgrace. If that guy is your brother will you advice him to wait for her.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by naija1stpikin: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

if I was that guy, honestly I will wait for her to return then hear from her.

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.

as chief asslicker wey you be na

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by naija1stpikin: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

It's enough you are a pitiful asslicker. But to be a "weak" guy on top, Wow! That's a rare combination. undecided

arent88:
it is ur type that end up hanging himself after he has been wrecked emotionally, so called girlfrnd had sex on live TV several times and u are talking abt waiting to hear from her.is ur brain paining u

Martin0 needs serious help

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by mixter(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
sweerychick:
What a kid kiss

Did you just call him a kid? I hope the psychological impact it has on the guy and his family . Everybody might forget but trust me internet never forgets. He did the right thing. Condemn what needs to be condemned .
If you can sincerely answer this question , then I'd agree with you that he is a kid.
If Nina was related to you, How would you feel if she's doing this and everyone in Africa and the whole world has seen it?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by engrjacuzzi: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
any man dating Nina is prepared to meet the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by kwessiStewie2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
jhenie:
He should continue sagging his trouser and forming fresh boy and expect a fine girl that saw a handsome classy pilot to marry him.
stfu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by BABANGBALI: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chei the thing pain am. grin grin

I no mind make my babe fok any guy, I fit share my babe pussssy with any man, but I fit kill if she give bj, na my favourite food be that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

I don't believe in ending relationship like this, if anybody feel's his tired of a relationship then it should be ended with mutual agreement just like I did in the past.

They just teared you a new one for this.

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Obi4gboy: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
He is not even a Pilot yet, the guy is still a flight student. Let him get his PPL first.
lovelybugs:
To all those people that keep saying miracle is a pilot,do you realise that no reputable company will employ him after bbn?so if he doesn't win the 45 million he is screwed. So miracle is actually a broke ass guy cause after bbn he's going to be unemployed.so don't go celebrating that Nina has upgraded

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by LalaSnakeLala(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abjay97:
BB Naija has this way of making you a "fool" to win 45million... Collins did the right thing.. He cant keep spraying love to a gold digger who is not worth it...

Note: Nina's national shame, disgrace will NEVER be forgotten by the internet...

Destiny/Repute succesfully shattered cause of 45m
Please spare us the rant. Which shame?
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Just keep shut please
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
LalaSnakeLala:
your name though. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by MhizzAJ(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

get sense na..
even if na small one
abi you wan turn another miss aj

Are you okay??
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by marvin906(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Are you okay??

whos this please ctrl shift

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by freshboi88: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abjay97:
BB Naija has this way of making you a "fool" to win 45million... Collins did the right thing.. He cant keep spraying love to a gold digger who is not worth it...

Note: Nina's national shame, disgrace will NEVER be forgotten by the internet...

Destiny/Repute succesfully shattered cause of 45m

U guys said worse bout bisola,look were she is now
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by alen4smith(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
jhenie:
na una way!
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Ambitionsway: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg pour him holy water or rather invite Eazi to do it
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by freshboi88: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Which kind guy be this, d way she even dey talk bout the guy, I tink say nah one correct bobo...

To d guy, Nina no b ur wife o, u no pay her bride price, she owes u nothing. Abi e go talk say e too no dey tidy another babe. Make she try her chances with pilot. Miracle and dz guy no dey d same class
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Pylony(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Make una no worry una selves, if she win the 25million he'll come back to her.

Mumu tv show for my *Hot* folks who are on heat.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by stagger: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
I am truly sorry for fish brain Nina. By the time she realizes that this pilot dude only used her to pass 85 days, she go know levels. She must be dreaming of the pilot's 5-digit figure salary wey she go dey chopin future. Meanwhile, Igbokwe has just been collecting free congo; congo that you need at least 50,000 in Abuja to get.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by 1BB007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
but she only whyne for the whyne for the doe ehh
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by umarshehu58(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
D guy mumu

If na me be him, i will wait for her to win the show and after getting my share of the money, i will just end the relationship
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Matinho: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Which bf sef?Babe wey i dey sample before she enter BBN.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by pally123: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm suspecting that Nina is a nympho.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=LalaSnakeLala post=65696228][/quote] OK oo
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They just teared you a new one for this.
OK ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
naija1stpikin:

Martin0 needs serious marriage help

Nigerians, majority are hypocritesgrin

I have seen ladies forgive their cheating spouse so why can't I do same, she's human like man and for once human should be and remain human.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
naija1stpikin:

as chief asslicker wey you be na
OK ooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.