Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pulpit Background Display set up help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pulpit Background Display set up help (497 Views)

How To Set Up And Fund Your First African Bitcoin Account / Kindly Help With My Solar Energy Set Up. / Remove Background From Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pulpit Background Display set up help by gabriel74: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello guyz

how can i get this done. WE want to set up a display at the back of the pulpit that pastor stand to to preach in such that it will be displaying images with flashy colors. Just like The christian Station(FAITH).

what devices are involved please it it like a projector or how is it done ?

thanks
Re: Pulpit Background Display set up help by greatnaija01: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
the BACKDROP is actually a SCREEN. go and buy it.

tech crew of churches like COZA, DAYSTAR, CHRIST EMBASSY CAN HELP YOU.

that thing at the back is a HUGE DETACHABLE SCREEN

gabriel74:
Hello guyz

how can i get this done. WE want to set up a display at the back of the pulpit that pastor stand to to preach in such that it will be displaying images with flashy colors. Just like The christian Station(FAITH).

thanks
Re: Pulpit Background Display set up help by gabriel74: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
greatnaija01:
the BACKDROP is actually a SCREEN. go and buy it.

tech crew of churches like COZA, DAYSTAR, CHRIST EMBASSY CAN HELP YOU.

that thing at the back is a HUGE DETACHABLE SCREEN

thanks for the info
Re: Pulpit Background Display set up help by gratefulheart(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Indoor LED screen. It also come with out door.
Contact us if you need one. It's pre order. You can find it on the shelve anywhere.

gabriel74:
Hello guyz

thanks

(1) (Reply)

They Said We Have Over 4000 Planets; The Astronomers'll Soon Discover Hell Fire / Facebook Finally Introduces The 'dislike' Button / Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.