Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! (5534 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Collectively, many of us stayed away from Nairaland for two reasons.
1. Nigerians hate the truth, they go further to demonise anyone who stands for truth.
2. Under the hypocrisy of shooting youths with flags while shielding terrorists with mortar fire, we deemed it necessary to continue our works in the background.

Let me simply say this, we are neither deterred no discouraged.

Having said that,
this is to warn Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt that the North is patriotic to the North and not to Nigeria.
The north is more concerned about the north than Nigeria.

While you guys are reasoning with respect to equity, justice and nation building.
The North is not ready to reason. While you are looking for the BEST candidates, the North is looking Northern candidate. A Buhari will beat a Donald Duke a million times in the North. I pity men like Donald Duke for their ignorance.

You dont have like minded Northerners who will link hands with you on your expected match to elderado,

They have registered kids, but your adults are yet to register. They are frustrating registration in the south.

In the North, the INEC officials, the politicians, the Imams, the Emirs, The intellectuals, the students, the civil servants, the youths and the women will work in tandem to make sure one of their own wins that election.

On the other hand, your INEC officers will collect cash and sabotage you.
When the chips are down, the North will not care about party. Their massive voting pattern in 2015 was not to the APC but to Buhari - One of the own.
In 2019, they will align and choose a candidate. Party will be a secondary issue.
The south might produce 20 presidential candidates under 50 parties.

You guys are simply day dreaming about voting Buhari out. The election is already rigged.

The South and Middle Belt are kids when it comes to Nigerian politics.
You guys need sturdy and play the crude politics of the North if you are to have a voice.

Alternative is fight an intellectual warfare with them, but from all indications, the Southern/middle belt leaders lack such capacity.

1. With the proof of underage voters, you guys should have demanded for the head of INEC Chairman.. He is not supposed to be on that seat till now.
What stops the South/Middle Belt staying it clearly that they wont participate in the elections unless the biased umpire called INEC overhauled, her chairman sacked and voters register purged??

2. The Police IG was shameless enough to command Governors to build ranches for private businesses, if not, the Fulani herdsmen have the right to kill and maim without fear or favour..

Rather that Southern/Middle Belt law makers walking out of the National Assembly with a demand for the terrorists Police chief to be sacked, they are rather begging Buhari to beg the IG to implement the laws of the land.

Shame on them and shame on Southern Nigeria.

Further more, concerning 2019, let me warn the South/Middle Belt
If Buhari lose that election, the North will unleash violence against Southern/Middle Beltans living in the North in such a manner that Boko Haram and Herdsmen will be a childsplay. In that day, when you see blood soaking baboons and monkeys, you will remember the words of "Prophet Buhari"

The only way of escaping such violence, is that another of their own takes over from Buhari.

Finally, let me state clearly that
1. The killings and taking over of lands in the Middle Belt by Jihardists called herdsmen will never stop unless the South/Middle Belt stop it.

2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South.

2. Blood will continue to flow in Nigeria until the dream of Usman Dan Fodio is accomplished or until the South/Middle Belt revolts.

Too bad, in case of any revolution, the North is armed and ready.
The South/Middle Belt is only a sitting duck, waiting for eventuality.

3. The Igbo politicians hoping to rule Nigeria in 2023 need to be chained and locked up for a long time. Their daftness has translated to madness. it is a shame.
When the chips are down, the best they can get is VP.. It is easier for Nigeria to break than for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

4. Some of us are no longer interested in the sham called electoral process.
Therefore we shall just relax and watch you guys in 3D.

Long Live The Truth
Long Live Lovers of Truth.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hate Speech. mydn44 please do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Hate Speech.

We know, thats why we posted it fast before they pass the law.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ibotic(f): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Op don kolo finish..... grin grin grin
Ipob oooo...
Chukwu Okike Abiama o
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
ibotic:
Op don kolo finish..... grin grin grin
Ipob oooo...
Chukwu Okike Abiama o

People like us do not just speak.
As events unfold, let us watch together.

Just know that Blood of your kinsmen is flowing in Nigeria because of myopic 'intellectuals' you represent.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by neezar: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmm...True talk

But something like this can instigate violence
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
neezar:
Hmmm...True talk

But something like this can instigate violence

Which violence are you talking about?
The one in Benue, Yobe or Ebonyi?

Or you are not aware that Nigerians are being burned in their homes?
Tell me about violence...

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by fireback: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Hate Speech.
yes, the TRUTH is always hate speech.

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by neezar: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

Which violence are you talking about?
The one in Benue, Yobe or Ebonyi?

Or you are not aware that Nigerians are being burned in their homes?
I am

But ur right sha....Nigerians don't like hearing the truth

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Kokolet11: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Hate Speech. mydn44 please do the needful
see them.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by anibirelawal(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Say No to any form of hate speach directly or indirectly!
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
Collectively, many of us stayed away from Nairaland for two reasons.
1. Nigerians hate the truth, they go further to demonise anyone who stands for truth.
2. Under the hypocrisy of shooting youths with flags while shielding terrorists with mortar fire, we deemed it necessary to continue our works in the background.

Let me simply say this, we are neither deterred no discouraged.

Having said that,
this is to warn Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt that the North is patriotic to the North and not to Nigeria.
The north is more concerned about the north than Nigeria.

While you guys are reasoning with respect to equity, justice and nation building.
The North is not ready to reason. While you are looking for the BEST candidates, the North is looking Northern candidate. A Buhari will beat a Donald Duke a million times in the North. I pity men like Donald Duke for their ignorance.

You dont have like minded Northerners who will link hands with you on your expected match to elderado,

They have registered kids, but your adults are yet to register. They are frustrating registration in the south.

In the North, the INEC officials, the politicians, the Imams, the Emirs, The intellectuals, the students, the civil servants, the youths and the women will work in tandem to make sure one of their own wins that election.

On the other hand, your INEC officers will collect cash and sabotage you.
When the chips are down, the North will not care about party. Their massive voting pattern in 2015 was not to the APC but to Buhari - One of the own.
In 2019, they will align and choose a candidate. Party will be a secondary issue.
The south might produce 20 presidential candidates under 50 parties.

You guys are simply day dreaming about voting Buhari out. The election is already rigged.

The South and Middle Belt are kids when it comes to Nigerian politics.
You guys need sturdy and play the crude politics of the North if you are to have a voice.

Alternative is fight an intellectual warfare with them, but from all indications, the Southern/middle belt leaders lack such capacity.

1. With the proof of underage voters, you guys should have demanded for the head of INEC Chairman.. He is not supposed to be on that seat till now.
What stops the South/Middle Belt staying it clearly that they wont participate in the elections unless the biased umpire called INEC overhauled, her chairman sacked and voters register purged??

2. The Police IG was shameless enough to command Governors to build ranches for private businesses, if not, the Fulani herdsmen have the right to kill and maim without fear or favour..

Rather that Southern/Middle Belt law makers walking out of the National Assembly with a demand for the terrorists Police chief to be sacked, they are rather begging Buhari to beg the IG to implement the laws of the land.

Shame on them and shame on Southern Nigeria.

Further more, concerning 2019, let me warn the South/Middle Belt
If Buhari lose that election, the North will unleash violence against Southern/Middle Beltans living in the North in such a manner that Boko Haram and Herdsmen will be a childsplay. In that day, when you see blood soaking baboons and monkeys, you will remember the words of "Prophet Buhari"

The only way of escaping such violence, is that another of their own takes over from Buhari.

Finally, let me state clearly that
1. The killings and taking over of lands in the Middle Belt by Jihardists called herdsmen will never stop unless the South/Middle Belt stop it.

2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South.

2. Blood will continue to flow in Nigeria until the dream of Usman Dan Fodio is accomplished or until the South/Middle Belt revolts.

Too bad, in case of any revolution, the North is armed and ready.
The South/Middle Belt is only a sitting duck, waiting for eventuality.

3. The Igbo politicians hoping to rule Nigeria in 2023 need to be chained and locked up for a long time. Their daftness has translated to madness. it is a shame.
When the chips are down, the best they can get is VP.. It is easier for Nigeria to break than for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

4. Some of us are no longer interested in the sham called electoral process.
Therefore we shall just relax and watch you guys in 3D.

Long Live The Truth
Long Live Lovers of Truth.

Who made you leave your brains behind on your pillow, when you decided to open this thread? Who did this to you? So you are praying that "2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South." Your prayers will NEVER be answered, you prophet of doom!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who made you leave your brains behind on your pillow, when you decided to open this thread? Who did this to you? So you are praying that the "2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South." Your prayers will NEVER be answered, you prophet of doom!
You lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend simple composition.
I wonder if they still teach comprehension in today schools

That is not a prayer, it is a future reality if so called intellectuals of South/Middle Belt will not wake up now and take positions of defense for their lands of inheritance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
ipoblogic You lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend simple composition.
I wonder if they still teach comprehension in today schools, ipoblogic

That is not a prayer, it is a future reality if so called intellectuals of South/Middle Belt will not wake up now and take positions of defense for their lands of inheritance.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
Say No to any form of hate speach directly or indirectly!

Stop living in utter delusion.

Some hate speech are necessary and important if we must have a healthy nation.

If you dont have hate speech against corruption, voting of kids in elections, Police chief supporting killer herdsmen, then you are a lover of darkness.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by BeingFrank(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Whatever Your Write Up Means, I Just Want To Assure You Of Two Things; 1. If Buhari Dare Contests, He'll Fail Woefully And The North Will Only Create Another Boko Harm To Kill Themselves And Not The Southerners. 2. The Quran Shall Never Dip In The Southern River, But Shall Rather Be Dipped In The Blood Of Those Trying To Kill, Steal And Destroy In The Name Of Spreading A Religion. Is Buhari Greater Than God? If Pharoah, Abacha, Idi Amin Etc Exited, Who Is He Or The Person That Will Make The World End Because Some Persons Don't Have Their Way? God Is Not Man. Get Your Pvc Ready.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by anibirelawal(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

Stop living in utter delusion.

Some hate speech are necessary and important if we must have a healthy nation.

If you dont have hate speech against corruption, voting of kids in elections, Police chief supporting killer herdsmen, then you are a lover of darkness.

Is hate speech and criticism the same thing am just asking.

you are free to protest and criticize a wrong doing of anyone but never you involve any hate speech.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by godliman: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
OPs you are 100% correct in your write up but the sad truth is nobody in the south will believe you, they are bewitched and under a spell. I pity this country and i wish I was
never a nigerian. Rwamdan style genocide is loading and everybody is sleeping except the perpetrators . God have mercy. We voted this evil on ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
BeingFrank:
Whatever Your Write Up Means, I Just Want To Assure You Of Two Things; 1. If Buhari Dare Contests, He'll Fail Woefully And The North Will Only Create Another Boko Harm To Kill Themselves And Not The Southerners. 2. The Quran Shall Never Dip In The Southern River, But Shall Rather Be Dipped In The Blood Of Those Trying To Kill, Steal And Destroy In The Name Of Spreading A Religion. Is Buhari Greater Than God? If Pharoah, Abacha, Idi Amin Etc Exited, Who Is He Or The Person That Will Make The World End Because Some Persons Don't Have Their Way? God Is Not Man. Get Your Pvc Ready.

1. How can you defeat Buhari?
Convince me you have the capacity to defeat him..
I am talking about facts and not wishes without potency.

2. Buhari is not great than God, but God has given man the authority to govern the earth.

Just imagine the number of killings this year alone...
What about the Ebonyi attack?

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Is hate speech and criticism the same am just asking.

In Nigeria criticism = hate speech
and hate speech = patriotism

In Nigeria white is black and black is white.

Now tell me,
when Buhari said, fight against Boko Haram is fight against the North, what is it please?
When someone said. the north will make Nigeria ungovernable for any southerner who would win election, what was it please?

You guys are just pathetic.

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Skepticus: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
The southerners are too divided to take a word of all you wrote above.

Sadly, Buhari will sweep the polls in 2019.

Now Your Suffer Continues!

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Omzee(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello dear,

I believe you are fine and all is well with you.

My darlings, my son Shalom Abulime is competing in the cussons baby challenge 2018 and I'll be grateful if you all voted for him on this link.

Please and please do not ignore. This is not a spam.

Steps to voting for Shalom

1. Click on this link or copy and paste link on your browser: https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=385679
2. Click on vote
3. Do a simple recaptcha challenge (to prove that you're not a robot) lol
4. Verify when done and Viola it's done.
As simple as ABC
Doesn't take more than 2 minutes.
Please and please guys... Help me out.
P.S: IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE GOOGLE CHROME OR FIREFOX BROWSERS FOR EASY VOTING. THANKS AGAIN

Thanks and God bless.

Shalom's mum.

Omozele
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by BeingFrank(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

1. How can you defeat Buhari?
Convince me you have the capacity to defeat him..
I am talking about facts and not wishes without potency.

2. Buhari is not great than God, but God has given man the authority to govern the earth.

Just imagine the number of killings this year alone...
What about the Ebonyi attack?
It May Look Humanly Impossible, But The Blood, Wounds, Bitter Hearts Of The People And The Zeal To Push Him Out By The Majority, Will Not Make Succeed. Death Is Not Rolled Out, Though I'm Wishing No One That. Just Do You Quota, Get Ur Pvc And Do The Needful.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Omzee:
Hello dear,

I believe you are fine and all is well with you.

My darlings, my son Shalom Abulime is competing in the cussons baby challenge 2018 and I'll be grateful if you all voted for him on this link.

Please and please do not ignore. This is not a spam.

Steps to voting for Shalom

1. Click on this link or copy and paste link on your browser: https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=385679
2. Click on vote
3. Do a simple recaptcha challenge (to prove that you're not a robot) lol
4. Verify when done and Viola it's done.
As simple as ABC
Doesn't take more than 2 minutes.
Please and please guys... Help me out.
P.S: IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE GOOGLE CHROME OR FIREFOX BROWSERS FOR EASY VOTING. THANKS AGAIN

Thanks and God bless.

Shalom's mum.

Omozele

It will make more sense if you can go through a thread, make and honest comment, before you bring up your competition.

Just a piece of advise..

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
BeingFrank:
It May Look Humanly Impossible, But The Blood, Wounds, Bitter Hearts Of The People And The Zeal To Push Him Out By The Majority, Will Not Make Succeed. Death Is Not Rolled Out, Though I'm Wishing No One That. Just Do You Quota, Get Ur Pvc And Do The Needful.

Where is the zeal
I mean, where is the ZEAL?

because all I see, is nothing but noise making
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by cybernaut(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
W are not afraid. Our forefather did it better and we gonna do it best and successful because we have rear d foundation.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Skepticus:
The southerners are too divided to take a word of all you wrote above.

Sadly, Buhari will sweep the polls in 2019.

Now Your Suffer Continues!

Even the division is a small issue.
The southerners are delusional thinking they are wise.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by anibirelawal(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

In Nigeria criticism = hate speech
and hate speech = patriotism

In Nigeria white is black and black is white.

Now tell me,
when Buhari said, fight against Boko Haram is fight against the North, what is it please?
When someone said. the north will make Nigeria ungovernable for any southerner who would win election, what was it please?

You guys are just pathetic.

I dont dispute your points, all am saying is we should just stop the hate speech among each other.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

From where ever you are,
make haste, get to Benue state
you will see where BULL SHIT is mixing with human blood.

You want to see the bullshit cut?
Talk to Buhari.....

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

I dont dispute your points, all am saying is we should just stop the hate speech among each other.

First, what is the hate in the speech?
Who is hating who?

the ones invading our lands or killing us, or the one aiding them or me who is not happy with it??

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by BeingFrank(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

Where is the zeal
I mean, where is the ZEAL?

because all I see, is nothing but noise making
Guy, The Highest You Can Do Now, Is Sensitize And Motivate People Around You Who Haven't Acquired Their Pvc To Do So. And Vote Accordingly On Election Day. You Can't Start Brandishing Weapons Right Now, Otherwise Those People Protecting The Killer Herdsmen, Will Nap You And Make You Pay For The Sins Of The Killer Herdsmen. Get Your Pvc, Pray For Your Country.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by markfemisgay: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anyone countering the op is worst than buhari, fulani herdsmen and boko haram.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics / 2019 Elections: Why Agents Of Some Political Parties Compromised — INEC / Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.