Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Promiscious Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscious Girl! (1839 Views)

Why Are Igbo Girls Promiscious? / Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2007
Hello nairalanders I need ur help in solving a slight ego-romantic problem,read the story and ur replies and opinion is greatly needed:
It all started 2 weeks ago at my friends house@ alpha beach road lekki,after getting wasted with enough liquor(beer&wine)he made an annoucement that his girlfriend in CU(convenant university)is coming over to his crib with 4 of her friends that evening!alcohol being a very good afrodisiac made my "pinky"really stiff at the thought of 4 CU virgins!(hopefully i thought).BUt alas!she came with only 1 embarassed fine ass looking chik nice curves and all!we went out that nite,mama cass restaurant for dinner and headed for news cafe in palms to hangout!we were supposed to go clubbing cos thats the normal parole whenever his chik shows up from skool with her friend(we work all week&party all weekend)but this time around we just hungout till bout midnite and went back home,all the while i was chatting up the other chik and by the time we got home we were alredi talking like we av known each other sice we were both wearing dipers!we ended up sleeping in the same room on the same bed together(although we didnt av sex but everyother thing transpired)by the morning she got in a fight with me claiming i drugged her cos of all the things we did at nite sadnweiz we exchanged fonenumbers and after we dropped them off I started calling her everyday,sending her messages ,chatting&e-mails everything to keep the steam hot!she subdued to my chase and we planned on hooking up again!though she told me she had a bf one in jand and another one in 9ja but i didnt mind?we finally planned to hookup 2 weeks after we met a friend of mine was coming in from jand so it was like the perfect weekend for parole!my friend landed fridaynite and by sunday evening I went wtih him to pick my supposedly gf to go out!we went to "biscort"in lekki phase1 for a swim which didnt eventually happen and finally ended up in "cubes"at the galleria,she orded 2shots of baileys while i was drinking beer!by 9pm she was all in ma grill hustling me to hurryup and drop her back at home,I obliged after 15mins and off we went to her crib,she hugged me and said goodnite and am like is that it?she said "do u think u tried?" after all it wasnt me paying for all the baileys and beer was it?it was my omolondon paddy that works with oceanic bank!all this she later got to find out during conversations!anyways I avnt called her since then only for that friend of mine that stays in alpha to call me and say my london paddy and thsi chik ac been hooking up!infact the gist is she was drooling over him when she saw him the first time?am so distraught cos plyaz i avnt straffed this chik,i donno know if am suppoded to be mad with my paddy?or loathe the other gut for even telling me(cos he begged me not to say it was him that told me),my fellow landers thats the situation am waiting for your responses cool
Re: Promiscious Girl! by Bolarge(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2007
What other response are u after? Isn't ur story self-explanatory enough?
Even a retard can tell there's no future in any relationship with this girl,unless u're just keen on shagging her like practically every other guy that crowds her world.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by VCKY99(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2007
Uhmmmmm Odada, na wa oh! So you mean say you still dey take Naija babes play. My brother an average Naija babe maintains almost 10 guys at a time, and that's a fact. So don't fight your guy or the babe. As a matter of fact, pretend like you don't know what's happening. Am pretty sure you'll get to drill her too once your friend leaves. Just play it cool.
Enuff of that. How far with CELTEL, any good news?
Re: Promiscious Girl! by nduleme(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2007
I am very sure you are not planing on making her your wife!!!! so why cry over it?, she is playing her game and you are playing yours, so let the hate rest.

You have a choice of dropping the whole game plan, or put her in some "future" plan that would materialize when your jand friend departs.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2007
@bolarge
maybe ;Dbut i am confused about my friend?y didnt he just say he wanted the chik instead fo going behind my back?all because he just landed from jand?am not mad its just that if he can do this to me,then how can i ever trust him with anything again?i mean lilttle things like this tells alot bout the pple u roll with and call friends!
@ vcky99
thats for da advice mate a brov.will put that in mind!Celtel should start calling successful candidates anytime from next week,the HR team is back from asaba and are presently in lagos collating data and all goodluck mate cheers cool
@nduleme
no am not trying to make her my wife?and breaking news my jand friend works in Nigeria and was on holiday in london!thats y i need advice on how to handle the situation btw us as friends and the two timing bi**tch lipsrsealed
@topic
How come the gals avnt said anything yet? undecided or is it a case of an eye for an eye?! grin grin grin
Re: Promiscious Girl! by cuteass1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ odada
i feel for you, but if it helps atall . . . . . . . . the girl is of the "useless, greedy, disgrace-to-women, money-money-money" breed and is not worth a second of your time if you ask me.
There are lots of fine girls out there, so?? . . . . . . .  the girl could even be a prostitute for all i care, because its obvious she's after your friend for the money.

BUT odada my friend, sorry to say this, but now its your turn to be wiped. . . .  grin
you knew she had two boyfriends,, no1 then you shouldn't be surprised she threw herself at your guy, she practically told you she was in no way a one-guy's lady   . . . . . . . . . . . and you my dear, remember, what goes around, surely comes around, if you were ready to f**k her despite the fact that she told you she had a/2 boyfriend(s), then you're not much better than your friend, the only difference is that the guy(s) in question is/are not your friend(s)

Here's a $2 dollar question for you, if she had a boyfriend in Nigeria and was willing to cheat on him with you, what now made you think your case would be any different?? are you a wizard?? lol

YOUR FRIEND
he's not worthy to be called a friend atall. Infact he's a disgrace to everything that goes by the name friend(s).
So i advice you to watch your back when dealing with him . . . . . . . because if he could be so heartless and stab you in the back like that, then there's no limit to what he can do to you in the future,
He's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad friend, fullstop

Now you have a lady's opinion wink
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
@cute-ass
merci bouqui mon cheri wink
now that i av aladys opinion on the matter i feel alot better!

@topic
did i mention that my friend who came from jand actually went over there to visit his gf of 5years? sad
Re: Promiscious Girl! by cuteass1(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2007
he's nothing but a man-LovePeddler, don't mind him jare grin
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2007
but na still ma paddy nweiz?am just mad @him thats all wink
Re: Promiscious Girl! by ima1(f): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2007
odada:

but na still ma paddy nweiz?am just mad @him thats all wink

why are you mad at him, bcoz he showed you the babe na ashewo, abeg move on jare
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2007
@ima1
abi oh!that whats whats confusing me rite now?what if it was my main chik is that how my friend would av behaved?what is it with chiks and money sef?no romance without finance but what happened to plain good love

@topic
what do i do about my friend?he doesnt know yet that i already know about his shenanigans with the chikk undecided
Re: Promiscious Girl! by onyekang1(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2007
@odada
wat is it wit guys n pussy sef? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Promiscious Girl! by 4Play(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2007
@odada

You can't blame your friend.He saw an oportunity and went for it.Its not like you and the girl were already deep into a relationship.Just shake it off and move on.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by jaybaby(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2007
Lol U r funny ooo--U r actin as if,U dnt stay in LAG & U dnt no what Lag gurlz r capable of doin---They want it naw naw-if d money is no more der-they move on 2 another Victim.

& Stop Calling d gurl Promiscious --- angry angry
Re: Promiscious Girl! by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2007
his gain, ur loss . . move on to the next sorry ass victim.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by ima1(f): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
@odada
it depends on the kinda girlz you hang with, if you hang with ashewo then don't blame who ever takes advantage, now if she was ur wife that would be another issue, in my opinion ur friend did u a favor you should be glad, and next time don't introduce ur girl to him
Re: Promiscious Girl! by jaybaby(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hehehe
Re: Promiscious Girl! by iice(f): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2007
Promiscious girl, you know what. . . .
Re: Promiscious Girl! by mukina2: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2007
nairaland cheesy
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2007
welcome @muki grin grin
@ima1
I should be thankful to my friend for the exposee? embarassed why?we are like lipsrsealed
@busta
oh yeah!
@jay baby
Lol U r funny ooo--U r actin as if,U dnt stay in LAG & U dnt no what Lag gurlz r capable of doin---They want it naw naw-if d money is no more der-they move on 2 another Victim.

& Stop Calling d girl Promiscious

Is that from a girls point of view?
@4player
got that playboi! wink
@onyeka_ng
@odada
what is it wit guys n pussy sef
grin grin grin U really wanna find out?

@topic
I met with the chik that hooked me up with promiscious girl last nite at a bar,after much interrogation she finally opened up to say her friend fell for my friend the very first nite we went to pick her out?and they av hooked up 3times after that even attented a party together?and that she couldnt help it cos my friend is soo handsome!thats the second chik my friend would be having in their circle of friends @CU embarassed embarassedshe even claimed in her own words that they look at my friend like a "god"
Re: Promiscious Girl! by agnesoseka: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2007
;d
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2007
Re: Promiscious Girl! by mohawkchic(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2007
player got played !!  cry  R u a tineey wineey bit jealous your m8 hit on this chick beore u had a chance to? mayb u wudnt be suspicious of your m8's character if u'd had your way w/promiscuous girl & your m8 hooked up w/her after ,y don't u let u m8 knw u felt  a lil bit betrayed,assumin u did   undecided, guys don't bear grudges like chicks do so am sure this episode will be laffed over beer soon enough  grin
Re: Promiscious Girl! by ugodaniel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2007
@topic i no fit shout ooo
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2007
@mohawkchic
my m8 and i are as tight as we can be again?promiscious gal is outta our life for good!
@ugodaniel
dont lipsrsealed

@topic
promiscious gal had the audacity to yarn her friends that now shes gotten what she wanted shes through with my friend and i?coming from a teenager to AGBALAGBA'S!
Re: Promiscious Girl! by studdys(f): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2007
well to be honest with you,i think you where not man enough to let her know what you where up tp,
cos most girls just likes it when guys are straight up,and when you take so uch time beating around the bush,they just move on
and pretend u never did exist.
but the truth is you are so lucky not to have started anything with her,
who knows you might be so into her when you'll find out about her promiscouity
Re: Promiscious Girl! by sexlover: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2007
@odada, i've been watching from a distance how this drama u described has been playing itself out and i think you played yourself. One of the rules about bing a player is to undastand that there's no strings attached, i'm sure ur jand friend knew dat & dats y he went for the kill behind ur back. Seems 2 me u weren't man enough to go d extra mile.

Girls are very susceptible and gullible, so act like nothing happened and still relate with her. The idea is 2 get ur pound of flesh. Come on, think of all d investment u've made on her & u're going 2 let her bounce without hitting the skinz?
Re: Promiscious Girl! by puker(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2007
Go kill ya self then. Boy grow up. Some day it will be ya turn to drop one and take another but go make some money thats the warning.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by mohawkchic(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2007
Good to know Odada grin cool hope it stays that way tongue
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2007
fo'real dawg cool
Re: Promiscious Girl! by hotchic1(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2007
this is no big deal,just tit for that,what goesaround comes around.
Re: Promiscious Girl! by odada(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2007
now thats HOT! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad In Bed? / Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating / Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.