Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State (22218 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by majella4: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
High street/Prof. Okujagu Street & Danjuma Drive located in the Trans Amadi Industrial Layout of Port Harcourt  built by the administration of Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has just been commissioned by Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Speaking during the commisioning Governor Fayose commended Governor Wike for his outstanding commitment to the development of Rivers State. He also appreciated Governor Wike for his boldness and courage to always speak the truth in this perilous time of our national history.

The commisioning had in attendance former Governor of Rivers State, Sir Celestine Omehia , Senator George Thompson Sekibo,the Rivers State Chairman of the PDP Bro Felix Amaechi Obuah  , Senator Lee Maeba among other leaders of the state.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/fayose-joins-wike-to-commission-prof.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by majella4: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
After Gombe governor wike comes next

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by DrRasheed: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
At least Fayose may learn something than irrelevancy.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by ufuosman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one governor wike

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by yarimo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
FAYOSE when will you invite any governor to commission any project in Ekiti State also?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by markfemisgay: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by SEMO007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Twins
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Obinwenite(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
I love the recent synergy in PDP, they should keep it up.My prayer is that God should guide them to select a good presidential candidate that will lead them to victory. Amen

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Facebooker(f): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sexy set of men!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fayose the new leader of NDIGBO, long may you lead the Igbo.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by mayowascholar(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
issokay
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
i m not sure this Fayose is Busy. Anyways the only project we have ever seen him inaugurate in his state in his 7 years is an unnessecary fly over. The rest is stomach infracture and theatrics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by MzMe(f): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fayose my man tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Nicklaus619(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good one Guys,
APC how market? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wike needs a tutorial on how to keep face in public.
He always look abnormal in pictures.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Akonimohate12:
Winke
Guy this head bright pass plenty people future ooo...
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wike has really outperformed Buhari "THE ADULT" in all spheres of human development and progressive governance.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Sexy set of men!! cheesy

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by TheAngry1: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fayose commissions projects outside his state but has nothing to commission in his state apart from boli and amala bukas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
...seriously when did naming a street or drive become an achievement...this nonsense can only be done by useless nigerian politicians...rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
After Gombe governor wike comes next
Where do you put tambuwal,ambode,obaseki ? Do you realize that most of wike's projects are in ikwerre land and are mostly about short distance roads and unnecessary projects like building of barracks,high court complex,court of appeal,judges quarters,pleasure park,religious houses?
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
I love the recent synergy in PDP, they should keep it up.My prayer is that God should guide them to select a good presidential candidate that will lead them to victory. Amen

Is it about them winning an election that will gladden u or that d winner shud deliver? Pray the right prayer abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Neimar: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
chaii

I weep for nigeria

dem dy celebrate commissioning of road
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Hector09(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eventhough its two kilometer road just like d apc are saying atleast its better than to build a statue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by younglleo: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mtchewwww
Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
See my people ooo.. Correct men.

Haters hang ur self grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State by ismail55(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls can anybody show me a proof of Gov Fayose commissioning a project in ekiti....i have 100 of his dancing skill and abusing baba buhari.but not project in Ekiti...Ekiti the state of dancing and shouting...I wish El Rufai to govern ekiti for just 6month..what a tragedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fayemi Affirm As Ekiti Governor At Tribunal / Lagos Assembly Probes Ambode Over Purchase Of 820 Buses At The Cost Of ₦45bn / Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.