Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (120198 Views)

Deborah Samuel’s Murder: The Real Story / Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / Junko Furuta,44 Days In Hell.gruesome Tale Of Abuse Of Japanese Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by ChikezieU(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hardewarlee:
These white ppl sha , Everything about them is extra ordinary ....

Well , I really don't know if I'm the only one noticing this , Buhari will always hold Nigerian brains anytime he is meeting Nigerians . Lol

No wonder despite this hardship we still have some people following him upandown...

Imagine see where this people climbed because they wan see that Brainless clueless man causing hardship on Nigerians .

Anyways my PVC is hot and ready for 2019
What are you waiting for ... Go get yours too
#BacktoDaura
Nigerians does anything for money
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Horrifying
Reading this alone is torture. Gosh, poor girl doesn't even come close to describing her. embarassed

All the more reasons why I hate bullies and side eye those who overlook and laugh away their actions.
Bullies deserve death honestly.

These boys should have been tortured in the same way she was.
Every single person who did it also.
But it also takes a depraved person to torture them too.

What about her parents. Over 100 people knew over 100 men raped her, why? cry

Just for refusing advances? cry
maasoap:

She rejected a love proposal. Simple .
"Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta’s captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza. "
cry

gbosaa:

She was actually lured and kidnapped by a group of boys with connection to the Yakuza syndicate. It has nothing to with school. The girl was riding home when one of the boys pushed her down. Another member pretended to help but instead took her to the place where they repeatedly raped, assaulted and mutilated her.

Her parents contacted the boys but the boys forced her to discourage the parents and police from searching for her.

She suffered. When she died, she was stuffed inside a container and filled with concrete. She was discovered when the investigation into the rape and disappears of another woman prompted one of the boys to confess thinking that his colleague had already snitched to the police.
macaphan007:
The Yakuza clan are one of the most powerful Asian cult groups, the cults dates back to the Ming dynasty,they are extremely wicked,they control over $80bn in business and cash across the Globe.

Damn
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
That's so scary nd sad
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
This can't be and doesn't come close to being the worst means or way of dying or death .... read Fox book of martyrs and you go understand

I had a feeling this couldn't be the worst death sha.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by ConAir(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Philpham:

What do u mean by ' all these white people' Nigerian men treat women worse than these boys did.
Women should understand that the basic instinct of males is to kill.
No man is worth it.
Men are nothing but evil beasts wandering the the surface of the earth, Blood suckers, ritualists
Bro don't talk that way. Not all men are heartless or evil minded, we still have good men in Nigeria.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
I am shaking
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Daeylar:
Horrifying
Reading this alone is torture. Gosh, poor girl doesn't even come close to describing her. embarassed

All the more reasons why I hate bullies and side eye those who overlook and laugh away their actions.
Bullies deserve death honestly.

These boys should have been tortured in the same way she was.
Every single person who did it also.
But it also takes a depraved person to torture them too.

What about her parents. Over 100 people knew over 100 men raped her, why? cry

Just for refusing advances? cry

cry

Damn
Try and read about the Yakuza cult,when I saw Japan I just knew straight away that those boys must have links with them,they are brutal,these people run human trafficking rings,human organ harvesting, drugs,prostitution, gun trafficking the list is endless,that's was probably no one tried to rescue her,I feel for her,its such a pity she had to be exposed to such inhumane torture.

1 Like

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
This gave me chills mehn.

Even tho the boys were not up to 18, they should have been tortured to death. That'll have been more reasonable. I'm sure those guys are well connected. I believe rape victims deserves death, nothing less. Now imagine this kind of abduction and rape. Being raped 400 times and she didn't die the torture and leaving her outside killed her. This is very sad

Ibkayee, have you seen this?
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by OSUigbo: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
ConAir:
All this white people self............ If it were to be Nigeria by now tyres would have been jingling on their necks Bastards
White people keh
You people should please stop thus foolishness

Who is a white person?
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by OSUigbo: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hardewarlee:

Well , I really don't know if I'm the only one noticing this , Buhari will always hold Nigerian brains anytime he is meeting Nigerians . Lol

No wonder despite this hardship we still have some people following him upandown...

Imagine see where this people climbed because they wan see that Brainless clueless man causing hardship on Nigerians .

#BacktoDaura
Stop this foolish mentality.
Nobody is white.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bia, enyi, the world is already a very dysfunctional place to be . Why are you telling us this story? Is it to make us happy or sad? This is the height of depravity.

Some cynics and weidos might have borrowed a leaf from this play book of horror with a view to trying it out on their next victim.

Stories should edify, improve and better the cause of humanity. What you reported is a throwback to prebendalism.

Herdsmen and Boko Haram have done enough damage already.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
@Makydebbie

Blaha:

Junko Furuta was a Japanese schoolgirl who suffered 40 days of unimaginable torture at the hands of her classmates before dying on January 4th, 1989. After she rejected the school bully, Hiroshi Miyano, she was taken by 4 boys to the home of one of the kidnappers, Nobaharu Minato. All in all, over 100 people knew of her abduction; none did anything to help, and several joined in the torture.
Mtchewww
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by pelegiga92(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
if na my gvmt na death by setting ablase
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Animals like these deserve to be tortured to death by electrocution.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
ibkayee:
@Makebbie

Mtchewww
Sis, this gave me chills. How can one person go through all these?

Zionista:
Bia, enyi, the world is already a very dysfunctional place to be . Why are you telling us this story? Is it to make us happy or sad? This is the height of depravity.

Some cynics and weidos might have borrowed a leaf from this play book of horror with a view to trying it out on their next victim.
You've a very good point though. Weirdos everywhere.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2018
wickedness of the highest order
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by surg411(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Japanese are arguably the most atrocious and brutal set of people of all the Mongoloid races angry
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by naijajobspost(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 10, 2018
jeffrizzy1:
Questions I'm asking:

*What did she do to deserve such torture?

*How come the school's authority couldn't detect the situation if over a 100 people know of it?

*Where there no one at the neighborhood where the girl was thrown out to freeze to death?

I was told never to believe everything I read
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Musa322(m): 3:49am On Mar 10, 2018
[img][/img][b][/b][left][/left][color=#006600][/color]
[/quote][quote author=Blaha post=65698428]

Junko Furuta was a Japanese schoolgirl who suffered 40 days of unimaginable torture at the hands of her classmates before dying on January 4th, 1989. After she rejected the school bully, Hiroshi Miyano, she was taken by 4 boys to the home of one of the kidnappers, Nobaharu Minato. All in all, over 100 people knew of her abduction; none did anything to help, and several joined in the torture.

According to their statements in court, the four boys tortured Junko relentlessly, to such an extent that her face was so swollen she was virtually unrecognisable, she lost bladder control (and was beaten for wetting the carpet), and her body developed a rotting smell.

The torture included:

Rape — Junko was raped over 400 times over the course of 40 days. Many of these rapes were gang-rape, and the four boys’ friends were invited to join in and humiliate her. Over 100 different men are alleged to have participated in rape at some point. She was naked for most of her imprisonment and forced to masturbate in front of her captors. Some of the boys urinated on her, and she was forced to drink her own urine.

Vaginal mutilation — iron bars, scissors, needles, skewers, a bulb, fireworks, cigarettes and lighters amongst other foreign objects were forced into her vagina and anus, causing severe burning and damage. Additionally, she forcibly had her breasts pierced with sewing needles and one of her nipples was torn off.

Beatings — she was beaten regularly, and sometimes strapped up as a human punching bag. The boys used clubs, rods and bamboo sticks to punish her for displeasing them.

Freezing — after pleading to die, she was locked outside overnight (bear in mind this was in winter), and later locked in a freezer.

Burning — this is believed to be the ultimate cause of her death. She suffered severe burns from the aforementioned lighters and fireworks. When she tried to call the police, she was doused in lighter fluid and her body was set on fire. Somehow she survived, but was killed by another body fire on the 40th day of imprisonment.

The boys reportedly dropped barbells and an iron exercise ball on her stomach, which was partly responsible for the lost bladder control, along with the damage to her genitals.

Hiroshi was sentenced for 20 years, and the other main captors received 5–10 years each. Most of them were subsequently arrested again for various crimes, including rape and fraud. They were aged 17–18 at the time; Junko was 17. Had the captors been slightly older, they almost certainly would have received life imprisonment or the death penalty. The case is considered controversial due to their lenient sentences, and I can see why.

Source: https://learnvercity.com/3422/worst-death-ever-history-man/
[quote][quote author=Blaha post=65698428]

According to their statements in court, the four boys tortured Junko relentlessly, to such an extent that her face was so swollen she was virtually unrecognisable, she lost bladder control (and was beaten for wetting the carpet), and her body developed a rotting smell.

The torture included:

Rape — Junko was raped over 400 times over the course of 40 days. Many of these rapes were gang-rape, and the four boys’ friends were invited to join in and humiliate her. Over 100 different men are alleged to have participated in rape at some point. She was naked for most of her imprisonment and forced to masturbate in front of her captors. Some of then her stomach, which was partly responsible for the lost bladder control, along with the damage to her genitals.

Hiroshi was sentenced for 20 years, and the other main captors received 5–10 years each. Most of them were subsequently arrested again for various cr
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Musa322(m): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2018
I see humans but no humanity.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by darkelf: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2018
Teeders:
Are you asking us?

Dude, what's this supposed to mean?
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by darkelf: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2018
surg411:
Japanese are arguably the most atrocious and brutal set of people of all the Mongoloid races angry

I think the Chinese are worse
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Hemcy1(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Fada lawd

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Hardewarlee:

#BacktoDaura
what? shocked shocked these guys really are Zombies, see how they risked their lives on top of that metal just to get a glimpse of a dullard. people wouldn't even go to that lenght to get a glimpe of the Queen of England.

1 Like

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
darkelf:

I think the Chinese are worse
what bout the vietnamese? very cold hearted.

but in nigeria children are murdered just for the so called rituals, i don't see any difference angry
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
surg411:
And in nigeria children are kidnapped murdered and their body parts and organs cut off and used for the so called Rituals,

i don't see Any difference! angry

1 Like

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Blood of Jesus! That furunta girl............I was born 4th January 1989!!!!
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
my hatred for rapists increased after I watched "I spit on your grave" very disturbing movie. After seeing the movie I fantasized about torturing the rapists to slow painful deaths
Exactly. It was that sick movie that came to my mind as I was reading the story. I was just wishing the girl escaped that place & dealt with all of them even worse than they did to her just like it happened in the movie.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2018
I saw one clip last time and I was mad. Probably guys from that region. They held a black girl down, placed a phone on her head and hitting the phone heavily into her head - while series of punches were planted on her face. She collapsed and became unconscious immediately.

Humans are wicked!
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Daeylar:

I had a feeling this couldn't be the worst death sha.

It doesn't come close

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Teeders(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2018
darkelf:

Dude, what's this supposed to mean?
a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.