Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello (22699 Views)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / PDP Tasks Presidency, APC Over Illegal Importation Of Military Equipment / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by emmieohmz: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buharis stupid errand boy

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Marcelinho(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
One is doing it in Cross River better thanhim
XaintJoel20:
Gov. Yahaya Bello has created a wrong impression that Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership...

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by XaintJoel20: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Marcelinho:

Who could that be??
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by newoffer: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
is there anything good from Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by oloriooko(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Saw Masari today checking out an AK-47 with a notorious armed robber in attendance while Bello is busy pumping illegal firearms into the country cuz he has an unhealthy relationship with bubu and his odza room occupant undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Onyemabright(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
KingLaka:
that useless bello should never be re-elected. he's as useless as his master in aso rock
PLEASE GO AND STOP HEM WHO KNOW U
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Awoleesu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
What is "Bola hats" biko?!

Bowler hats I guess...

#junkjournalism
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Onyemabright(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
I SAW THOSE IMPORTED ITEMS THESE MORNING..THEN AM ASKING..IS THE GOVERNOR TRYING TO CREATE ANOTHER ARMED MILITIA IN THE STATE.....A MAN WHO GOT THE GOVERNORSHIP JOB ON A PLATA OF GOLD...NO ELECTION, JUST SELECTION....HAS NOW TURN TO LORD OF THE RINGS IN KOGI STATE......WHAT ARRANT, STUPENDOUS, IRRATIONAL, CRUELOUS, DEVILISH...IN SHORT MAKE I STOP HERE..I HEAR SAY HATE SPEECH BILL DEY COME....

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by godofuck231: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Zakkyoz:
In Kogi, each day breaks with strange stories.
That slowpoke, why apc de always fix nuisance as top government functionaries, oh?! I forget, them be learners

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Do me I do you.....hahaha shiiiit hole country

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by PearlFFS(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Let's give the Governor the benefit of the doubt to either deny or own up for purchasing these items. I wonder why he should do that because I thought it is expected to be the responsibility of Ministry of Defence. Yahaya Bello is a pain in the neck of Kogites.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by focus7: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is the most irresponsible senate we ever had.

When did probing a state governor becomes the senate duty, when did the responsibility of the ministry of justice becomes that of the senate?

the unfortunate thing is that most of the youth that suppose to be holding this useless people to responsibility are busy hailing them for misplacing their priority sharing our money monthly, then after they will be complaining that things are not working in the country.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by PearlFFS(f): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Yahaya Bello again!!! Anyway, let's give him the benefit of the doubt to either own up or deny the importation of the items. Does is it mean that anyone has the right to purchase military items?
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by deebrownneymar: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
The idiot is owing salaries ooo. Never in the history of Nigeria has any governor imported weapons before. His hands are not clean.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Motion123(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
abimic:
Melaye would for the second time be sued for providing false allegations again, I thought it was the same custom their boss refused to wear the uniform before appearing at the Senate that did this clean job, kudos guys. As much as Bello isn't living up to expectations, this is not one can touch him or come near either, Melaye should hit another or expect double Barrels in return.

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Adayi1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Muritino:
Comments on this forum baffle me most times. By Constitution, can Senate probe a Governor? Asides Immunity, Probing/investigating a Sitting Governor doesn't fall in the power of Senate. By d way, why is Dino afraid of Military apparatus not even a single ak47 included allegedly imported b Bello? Since he always claim being bold and fearless.
Most comments here are made by children who hardly know there left from right

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by SirBunky85(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
joshuakdboy:
This yeye Bello self. the worst governor ever. Bello as gov'nor and Buhari as president simultaneously is one hell of a combo for kogi state of Nigeria.
And Wat can do Senate do abt it without the express order from doing executive? U shud know the work of d senate.dia powers ends where the executive powers start. Dey can only probe and make recommendations of wch d executive can jettison
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Sunnyja: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
joshuakdboy:
This yeye Bello self. the worst governor ever. Bello as gov'nor and Buhari as president simultaneously is one hell of a combo for kogi state of Nigeria.
It seems that was the sole reason for the importation

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by chiefojiji(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
I started reading this news from the last paragraph, then to the first.... I learnt, the last paragraph of any article are always interesting
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Daboomb: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Muritino:
Comments on this forum baffle me most times. By Constitution, can Senate probe a Governor? Asides Immunity, Probing/investigating a Sitting Governor doesn't fall in the power of Senate. By d way, why is Dino afraid of Military apparatus not even a single ak47 included allegedly imported b Bello? Since he always claim being bold and fearless.

I was expecting to see some serious military gears - Assault Rifles, Pump Actions, grenades, Shoulder-launch but Dino the Fraudster is once-again, trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

How does a "Bola Hat" or Tennis Shoe qualify as a military Equipment?

This Certificate Forger called Dino Melaye don start again!

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2018
KingLaka:

Little wonder he was referred to as little Hitler by one of the senators the other day. the illiteracy in the north is the reason behind the fear. down south, na him go d fear

Same way Wike and Okowa are fearing?

Poverty really makes one stupid.
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by durangokid: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2018
All these fake military jacks are got election rigging, thank God its Dino that exposed the thing APC Governors used that pattern to rig last elections in their various states, Rochas Okorocha used that same pattern in imo to install all his fake result sheet. It is because Dino is not happy with the way APC is handling their cases that is why he felt he would shake them to show how he will work against them if they work again him too
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by KingLaka: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2018
TheCabal:

Same way Wike and Okowa are fearing?

Poverty really makes one stupid.

Learn to compare likes. Okowa and Wike are first class performers in comparison with Bello who holds the title as the worst governor since he history of Nigeria
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Leo042(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmm, nawaooo, this Kogi issue self [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by XaintJoel20: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Marcelinho:

Is Cross River state governor younger than Bello?
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Chymoxky(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
NASS need to look into the matter immediately since d members of the state assembly are sleeping. I wonder what the governor has in mind for the importation of arms he did.
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by C505: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Acidosis:

Bro can you kindly drop your contact number? I want to clarify something about govt bond please.
Re: Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2019
C505:

Bro can you kindly drop your contact number? I want to clarify something about govt bond please.

You can send a PM but I don't know much about govt bond. I think you should check the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.